tuscl

Experiences with going "self-service"

Monday, December 31, 2007 8:53 AM
What are other people's experiences with going "self-service" during an LD? (private room, of course). I'm asking because I'm getting tired of jettisoning my load in my jockeys, and the clubs I frequent tend to not offer extras (I know I can find other places, and there are always exceptions to the rule), but I'm thinking about going champagne and then asking/telling the girl I'm going to pull it out but take care of business myself. Do they normally freak out when you do this, and/or demand extra money? Also, what's the deal with COT/F (cumming on tits/face)? Of course it depends on the dancer, but what kind of responses have other people who've tried this gotten, and how much do you think you should tip (if any) for allowing it?

17 comments

• pushin50
    17 years ago
    You're a troll sir, or a complete asshole.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Troll? Ya sure?
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    If you can find a stripper that's willing to mess up her makeup ITC & have you cum on her face...let me know dude. I've never even cum on a girl's tits in a strip club yet...that kind of stuff happens OTC with me. "Self-service" is basically a jack-shack. There are plenty of those around here and there. It depends on your location I guess. Recently, I had a girl at Balloons down in RI ask me while she was jacking me off, "do you want to finish that?"..."Ummmm, no, I think I'll let you do it..." LOL... I've never known what the fun was in cumming in your own pants ITC...never done it myself.
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    This is a messy topic. I have seen some clubs in Detroit that have VIP booths stocked with tissues and wet wipes for those dancers that want to go that far. It does happen. I was stunned when a dancer told me that my host took care of everything. She said "I'm going to molest you and you will cum on my tits."
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    hornytoad085 - It's strictly up to the dancer, if you ask me. Some dancers freak out, others don't. You have to get a read of them sometimes. I believe most dancers are used to the 'ole pipe' being pulled out! I've done the self-service thing recently when I took back two bi-sexual dancers. Unfortunately, they wer working on each other during the entrie two songs, so I just stepped forward and took my self initiative, which led to one of the dancers take over for me.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Up to the dancer, and the club. They're all of them working on "stretching the rules" at a given locale and not getting blamed for it. They don't want to lose that night's take, or have to give the DJ any MORE blowjobs than he's already getting.
  • trickystick
    17 years ago
    I don't go to a strip club to jerk off. However if a friendly stripper wants to help me out, now that's a different story. I've both cum on a stripper's face and on a stripper's tits ITC. Of course each time was after a nice bj and/or trip to russia. CIM would be preferred, but in each of those cases wasn't available (of course I've done that too ITC). One time at a club in Canada, the girl asked me if I wanted to fuck her or cum on her face. I asked her if we could do both and she said no. I was mystified, so I chose the facial. Sometimes you have to settle for less! And sometimes less is more!
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    Has happened to me just once. And my reaction afterwards was, What the fuck, I just spent good money to jack off. What a moron I have become. Never again. The money is for service with a smile.
  • parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    Nearly everyone who has answered this TROLL is a fool. Hornytoad085 is a grown man who wants to hear stories of other grown men jacking-off. He likes to read all about your cocks and you idiots indulge this pervert. Congratulations on joining the homo club!
  • TessieV
    17 years ago
    I'm just wondering what part of the US you all are located in. I've worked all over the SE and have MAYBE worked in one club where it would even be possible to give (or allow self-service) a guy a HJ during a dance. Even in the VIP rooms, it would be a huge risk because in most clubs there are: a-cameras in random rooms (as well as) b-floormen who will peek in every so often.
  • zorro
    17 years ago
    Cities where I have experienced ITC "extras": Houston, Tucson, Greensboro, Fayetteville. No self-service required.
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    I've heard of jack shacks in NH, RI, and Quebec (and maybe CO too) so far. Cameras and "peeking" in the VIP are kind of rare from what I can tell in Northeast North America.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I don't really think, that if the girl expects the guy to service himself, that the experience could be called any kind of "service" at all.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    TessieV - You forget, some floormen can be 'bought' or 'tipped' into protecting a customer's privacy. I have a very good floorman friend at my regular club. With no cameras and 'him' watching out for me and my dancer, I've done EVERYTHING possible in the club's LD area! I had a regular club in Memphis whom I had befriended with a bouncher working there. He wouldn't tell, but kind of got his kicks coming up to me and my dancer to watch the action for a few seconds. Didn't bother either one of us, as she got her money, and I got my nut! Case closed.
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    TessieV: Some Detroit clubs, but no names will be given.
  • zorro
    17 years ago
    Yep, I forgot Detroit in my list. Or rather, Inkster.
  • hornytoad085
    17 years ago
    Thanks for (most of) the responses--I guess like almost everything else it depends on the club and/or dancer--kind of a theme when they're actually "independent contractors" I suppose.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion