tuscl

In the USA; to be male, poor, and either African-American or Native-American is

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Thursday, July 14, 2022 3:22 PM
Title couldn’t say it all. In the USA; to be male, poor, and either African-American or Native-American is to confront, on a daily basis, a deeply held racism that exists in every social institution, since the beginning of the Nation.

38 comments

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Just males? You're a sexist, homophobic, transphobic, knuckle dragging pig.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    If you read The Root, you would realize black Americans are the single largest group of hateful bigots. It's people like you OP who made them that way, by your smarmy, look down at them as inferiors in need of help tude.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    ^ The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    But at least they tend to be the preferred love I Teresa of many strippers
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    In the USA; to be male, poor, and either African-American or Native-American is: Just a liberal making excuses. No one. I mean no one has ever been able to explain to me how 4 million Italians and 2 million Jews came to the US from 1880 to 1920 with no money and not knowing the English language wee able to quickly assimilate into society, go to college, buy homes and be successful. The same can be said for Asians since the 1970’s Hard work, family values, and education were actually a priority.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Progressive Democrats are the ones holding down blacks telling them vis-a-vis entitlement programs and affirmative they are not good enough - it’s not “racist” Republicans
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Bigots like the ones on here who vote for regressive policies are the problem.
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    [In the USA; to be male, poor, and either African-American or Native-American is to confront, on a daily basis, a deeply held racism that exists in every social institution, since the beginning of the Nation.] Only if you use this as excuse for all your failures and shortcomings in life.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @motorhead I will explain it to you, however I know you won’t accept the reality because in the USA we live in denial of the truth. In the USA the fact is the existence of an enduring racial/color hierarchy that has persisted for centuries. A caste system with rules and assumptions that places the people of darker color at the bottom of society. Our race-based caste pyramid in the United States. Our caste system relies on stigmatizing those deemed inferior to justify the dehumanization necessary to keep the lowest-ranked people at the bottom and to rationalize the protocols of enforcement.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    If dark skinned people are stigmatized and part of a caste system - how is that blacks are the most popular and highly paid people in music, entertainment and sports If POC were truly oppressed and all whites are racists, it’s a contradiction they have risen to the top In arguably the most competitive fields to get to the top
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Motirhead are you retarded? Everyone who isn't grows out of concrete thinking in early childhood
  • gobstopper007
    2 years ago
    Interesting that icee responds to every contradictory opinion with a personal insult
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Interesting you defend the bigot
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    When racial minorities are facing sustained denigration, then they must organize and engage in focused and expert level of le**al te**o*ism. SJG White Room, School of Rock [view link]
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Try farting so hard your back cracks
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Every time I read a thread posted by one of the retards on the left about how Blacks fail in America because of racism I wonder about 3 things: 1) If America is so racist, then why is 1 out of every 10 blacks here a real African who has emigrated within the past 25 years to a racist land; 2) Why do blacks from Africa do 10x better educationally and financially than blacks born here; and 3) Where is this magical fucking place on earth where blacks succeed, because from every empirical standards it is here. White liberals have zero value without taking advantage of the poor and keeping them down. Kind of funny but anytime one of you white, left wing faggots want to go to a blacl club with me, throw an invite, because I know who will be more comfortable there and fit in and it won't be you.
  • Tiburon
    2 years ago
    @skibum what is "The Root"? That's a pretty ambiguous title. Gonna need details if you want to prove a point.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    @motorhead I guess jim crow and redlining didn't exist back in the 80s and 90s huh jack? Jewish people and asians were given reperations. Asians for the WWII debacle and Jewish people...I don't understand why when AMerica did nothing against them ever in life except let them come to america to seek asylum. Italians were discriminated but not outright hated enough to give good jobs to and quickly branded themsives with the monikor of "white". African-Americans were the only ones targeted with discrimination. It's like asking why do bad guys still carry around guns illegaly. Just because a law is in place doesn't mean people follow it. TLDR: Black people were busy fighting and getting beating for the civil rights for themselves and everyone else, while everyone else sat back and quietly said "yes mista white man, you numba won".
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Tiburon "The Root" is an afrocentric on-line magazine. Josef Goebbels appears to be their inspiration. Um. Jewish people had their property returned to them. They never got reparations. The idea anyone would compare the intentionalimprisonment and murder of 6 million non-combatants with "racism" simply shows the vicious lack of humanity of people on the left. By the way "redlining" simply means not loaning money to people who don't pay it back. The mortgage meltdown that murdered the economy 15 years ago was a response to "red lining" a/k.a fake left wing bullshit. Ever notice that winners blame themselves when things go wrong and work it out and losers blame others and do nothing?
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    Jewish people people being helped by Americans to get reperations: [view link] NPR on redlining and segregation: [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    but I guess history which is confirmed by all sides is just made up sad story propaganda?
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    O'Doyle rules!
  • JimGassagain
    2 years ago
    NPR? Really, your citing a public radio source that caters to the emotional gullibility of the week and feeble minded? NPR should be cited as a gossip column, not a news source. Bacon!!
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Jewish people being helped by Americans? There's a fucking difference? The French were sued for helping the Nazis kill people. Normal people call that collecting a judgment. The lying left calls it "reparations". Washington Post is to fair news reporting as feces is to fine dining.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    Everyone loves the history channel: So here you go (didn't see you deny the other links though): [view link] @Skibum meanwhile they couldn't be bothered to help the black americans either before or simultaneously that were here first? Or actually give those promised reperations. We humans sure are strange creatures.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^ It would take all day to look at and deny the left-wing bullshit links posted. Black people haven't gotten help from the government lol? The system has been fixed for them for 50+ years, except that they, like all humans, suffer when things are given and thrive when things are earned. The left cannot afford to let black americans thrive, so they give them just enough to make sure they are kept down. Right wingers believe that black americans have the ability to thrive if they work at it; left wingers believe blacks to be inferior and need help from their superior white, coastal elites.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    both parties think black people are inferior. Yesteryear's democrats are today's republicans. Just because the name stayed the same doesn't mean people did. You can do backflips all day to pretend as if republicans at any point in time (yes back in the day republicans what you'd call today's democrats but at a certain point decided to exchange definitions so don't give them the bs) care but they just as bad as the "lefties" you hate.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^ I accept your surrender. Enjoy the rest of the day.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    I surrender to stop arguing with a willful ignorant.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^ fucking crybaby. Left wingers are such fucking whiny pussies.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    All I see is a victim culture holding themselves down by crying that the world doesn’t cater to their every whimsical fantasy. Get real!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Only ones constantly crying on here are old white bigots
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I'm happy to be old, neutral on being white and know that when a Lefty calls you a bigot, it simply means you're not and that they're frustrated that their little hate speech words mean zilch.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @Estafador if you really want to open your eyes about Jews being helped by the United States, check out the story of the [view link]. Louis, also known as the voyage of the damned in May of 1939.
  • chessmaster
    2 years ago
    Racism/white supremacy is very real to this day. The tactics have changed in the last 50, 60, 70 years. The racists/white supremacists can't own negroes anymore through slavery. They can't whip you or hang you anymore. Now they have the police choke you negroes out in the street, suppress your numbers by supporting mass abortion, support and encourage the baby-mama culture, and tell you you can only vote democrat so you never get any political power(if you had the numbers anyway).
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^If it is true that Republicans are white supremacists, how are they responsible for mass abortions, baby mama's and voting democrat, all of which republicans oppose? The only "help" the Jews received from the United States was to see Jews fleeing germany turned back at the borders to dioe .. which is a plank in the progressive democrat platform of today.
  • chessmaster
    2 years ago
    "it is true that Republicans are white supremacists" Actually I am convinced now the democrats are the most racist.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^My sentence began with an "if", just to be clear, and I agree on you about the democrats.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion