tuscl

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO FOUNDER

trojangreg
Florida
Sunday, December 30, 2007 1:40 PM
On the eve of the New Year I wish everyone on TUSCL a happy and wonderful New Year. A special thank you to Founder who provides us with a forum for our special hobby. I have met new friends & participated in many a discussion through TUSCL. Founder has upgraded the site on a consistent basis and provides a great service to us all. So HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

18 comments

• MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    Same to you and to all youse other TUSCL users out there... :)
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    happy new year :)
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Fuck you Greg. lol. Seriously I wish all of you the best and look fore ward to meeting you all in this next year. You too Greg.
  • founder
    17 years ago
    thx trojangreg... good luck in the Rose Bowl
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    A very very happy New Year to you also Greg and to all of <youse> friends and members of the world's greatest strip club website (to include our own founder)! I have had a 'blast' here at TUSCL and plan on continuing having a great time messaging all and adding some humor to the discussion board. I want ALL OF YOU to cheer on the Buckeyes as we proceed to the championship game in Louisiana. I am a staunch Buckeye fan and know that WE are going to need all the help and luck in winning this GAME! Happy 2008!!!!! Uncle Bones
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Fuck the New Year. And really, especially, fuck Iowa. I don't want some Bible-thumping midwestern fuck making decisions FOR me. Especially not in the peer-pressure open-ballot high-school popularity contest method that the Democrats use up there. Almost makes me want to be a Republican. So, fuck Iowa. And fuck the New Year. :)
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Lappy New Year everyone! My wishes for you all in 2008 - (1) That all your sex fantasies cum true (or maybe not) (2) That Bones gets the massage of his dreams (3) That FONDL does too (4) That Shadowcat doesn't wear out his ... er, welcome (5) That AN finally makes that trip to Baltimore (6) That Chitown doesn't get caught by Mrs. Chitown (7) That Chandler finds someone else to pick on (actually I think he already has) (8) That Yoda doesn't get snowed in without a hooker (9) That Book Guy doesn't have a heart attact worrying about the bible thumpers (10) And that nobody here drinks and drives tonight (did you get that hotel room Bones?) Thanks all for a fun year. FONDL is looking forward to many more. Be careful out there.
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    Here here...fuck Iowa...who cares if I've never even been there...go eat some corn you fucks. And fuck the Buckeyes too...Penn State already won their meaningless bowl game...lol... :)
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Did I just see Mister(bad)Guy say, "Fuck the Buckeyes?" OMG - OMG - OMG - A simple apology with turn him into Mister(nice)Guy. All kiddin' aside MisterGuy, have a safe and happy New Year. I like FONDL's wish list for everyone. Cute. FONDL - No room necessary. Decided to drive to Memphis and check on the house and get tuned up by my midsouth SO.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    FUCK Iowa, I say, FUCK 'em. (Not the fat ones, though. I don't like fat chicks. Probably a lot of fatties in Iowa, come to think of it.)
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    I'm just jealous Bones...ever since we went to the Big Ten (which I was opposed to doing back in the day), PSU has had a hard time...mostly at the hands of the damn Buckeyes... :)
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    How come Penn State keeps winning their bowl games while most of the other Big Ten teams keep losing theirs? Puzzling. I've got my LSU sweatshirt all ready to go.
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    FONDL, it's JoePa, plain and simple...when he dies we're gonna freeze dry him and have him on the sidelines for every game. He's only missed 3 games since he's been there...so why mess with a good thing. One of the funniest things that I saw while I was at PSU was one Thursday afternoon while walking to class, I looked up at this long balcony & this line of frat boys hanging out there with their cups of beer in their hands...and there was JoePa right there alongside of them with his cup (they had taken the big cardboard cutout of him holding a football and taped a beer cup over it)...too funny... :)
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    MisterGuy, I spent 5 years in Happy Valley. JoePa was an assistant to Rip Engle when I was there and the current stadium hadn't been built yet. And students got free admission to all the games. And I still remember my fraternity brother dropping a pass in the end zone that would have beaten Syracuse the year they won the national championship. And I think the reason they win so many bowl games is that they take them much more seriously than do other teams - JoePa doesn't let them party the way most teams do.
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    I remember when student football tickets were like 6 bucks a game! I also remember JoePa sitting our starting QB (Tom Bill?) down for the season after he got drunk and disorderly downtown one night. JoePa is tough for sure... :)
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    In a way, the Buckeyes didn't deserve this opportunity for the championship. They had young inexperienced players except for maybe two. All the games I watched, the Buckeyes would take the turnovers and score on their opponents. It was just unfortunate that the number 1 and 2 ([view link]. & ???) ranked teams lost to their opponents, which put the Bucks back in. Still a head strong Ohio & Buckeye fan, I wish them luck, but don't think they have the matching skill for the win. GO BUCKS!!!
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Sorry about the loss there Bones.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I think I'm supposed to be happy about it because I live in Louisiana. In New Orleans, in fact. But I'm not an LSU grad and I kind of find that college football allegiances are oddly zealous in an unhealthy way, to the extent that I don't enjoy partaking in them. There's this weird "hate" game going on among some LSU fans -- they, and Georgia bulldogs fans, seem to me to be the worst (at least, of the teams that we get 'round here regularly). I have my professional sports affiliations, personally, but I just don't get all het up with evil vigor like a college football fan does. Especially not to the detriment of my perception of an institution's educational quality -- let's be serious here. An LSU degree is really mostly garbage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion