tuscl

Duke Lacrosse Case

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
It’s hard to believe it’d been 16 years.

I’d watched the ESPN 30 for 30 “Fantastic Lies” before, but ESPN showed it again last night.

For the record, I’m no fan of elitist Eastern rich kids, but watching this again makes my blood boil

I hope there’s a special place in hell for so-called “journalists” like Nancy Grace and Selena Roberts

6 comments

• motorhead
    2 years ago
    Oh, you’re right, I should have been hitting a strip club on a Saturday night rather than staying home and watching TV
  • crosscheck
    2 years ago
    We have our own Wendy here in Massachusetts, Wendy Murphy, who was another one driving this story with a steam shovel. The next time she apologizes will be the first time. She's just as awful as the rest of them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Just imagine if the Duke-Lacrosse story would've happened in today's hyper-woke hyper-identify-politics climate (not to mention today's hyper-woke ESPN which is owned by hyper-woke Disney).
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    An after thought - i wonder if any dancers here even have an idea what the hell we’re talking about
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Mike Nifong is a piece of shit.
  • fatdan99
    2 years ago
    You can blame the media, as they are the ones who are still in the business. But it was really Mike Nifong that took an obviously BS story, and did 50 something interviews describing how awful it all was. All those interviews to get his name in the papers, and in peoples minds, right before the election he was expected to lose otherwise.

I lived in NC at the time, and I have to admit that when I heard the media reports, I believed the story. Obviously I was completely wrong. As penance, I always root for Duke lacrosse, and I hate the smell of dukie.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion