tuscl

Atlanta Raids?

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Reading on the "U" site that Platinum and Diamonds both raided for trafficking underage dancers. Post said Diamond owner was arrested "for embezzlement and trafficking". Not sure about this source. Can you embezzle from yourself?

Supposedly this info came from dancers from both clubs now at Vivide.

9 comments

• Garfield84
    2 years ago
    I was trying to go to platinum Tuesday and dude outside said it was gonna be closed for a week for renovations.. crazy
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    During the peak of COVID the Atlanta office that issues dancer permits was closed. It was recently reopened and LE did a Check(Raid) to see if the dancers had since gotten their permits. The 2 clubs they hit were Platinum and Diamond. Vivide was not hit. There is another rumor going around that Platinum is about to close because they are not going to be able to get there liquor license renewed. This may account for the increased number of Cuban dancers at Vivide. I don't have a lot of faith in what I hear from dancers.
  • boomer79
    2 years ago
    I heard Platinum's problem at least pre-raid was a public nuissance issue. They don't have enough parking and it's a complaint in the area that people park wherever. At least that's what a notice about a neighborhood meeting I found online said a while back. Bars are requried to have adequate parking apparently.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    It smells like those clubs are getting targeted - smells like a classic-case of the-powers-to-be wanting those clubs out for some reason
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Are those clubs owned by the same person by any chance?

Or are they in the same jurisdiction - and if so are there other clubs in that jurisdiction?
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    What’s the “U” site? Is that a code I’m supposed to know, like roses, .5, $$?
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    I assume the 'U' site is that USAGG site or w/e the acronym is - I assume the OP didn't wanna cite a competing website?
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    did not mean to be cryptic. usasexguide dot nl
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Papi - Diamond and Vivide are both owned by the same female. The raids only involved clubs within Atlanta City limits. A dancer permit in the City of Atlanta costs $270 and is only good for the one club that they work at. Also a back ground check is required. This do not apply to Club Wax because it is a bikini club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion