tuscl

Local Club gets busted

Friday, December 28, 2007 6:33 PM
One of the clubs I visit on a semi-regular basis got raided on Christmas Eve. There were 2 dancers that were bearing it all at a bikini club and another dancer who was found to be underage(17yearsold). I don't know if the girls were arrested but the owner of the club was arrested but has recently been released. Reportedly he faces losing his business license and could face some Prison time. This club was going down hill anyway. The last time I was there a month ago they didn't have but 2decent looking girls. They had a good run for the past 4years but now I guess it's time for the Stardust Lounge to close for good.

3 comments

• DandyDan
    17 years ago
    Jpac- One of my biggest disappointments of the year was the fact one of my former favorite clubs was closed up because the owner was stupid enough to get caught with a pound (or maybe more, but I know it was quite a bit, and it was out in the open, too) of marijuana on a day the person from the state liquor board came to inspect the place. He got convicted of a felony, which meant he couldn't have his liquor license and he ended up in the state penitentiary. Frankly, it was long past the point of saving the place, but it was fun to go to once in a while, at least up til the end. It might have survived if the new owners, in a last-ditch effort to save the club, weren't felons themselves. Anyway, they usually had only a couple dancers who were worth it, but the last time I went, one of my old favorites had returned from a long absence and she was every bit as good as I remember her, even if she had put on weight. I don't know if I feel your pain, but I can empathize.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I know how you guys feel exactly! When Platinum Plus and The Tunica Cabaret were opened and operating (especially Tunica Cabaret), I was spending a lot of money every frigging month getting tuned up! They got busted for dope and money laundering. Probably just as well they closed, or I would have been $$$$ busted long time ago. LOL
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Hate it when that happens. I'm on the constant look-out for new and creative ways to grease the weasel. With all the time and energy I've spent fixing the perennial weasel greasing problem, I could have cured cancer or solved hunger in the world.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion