tuscl

This strip club thing really shows you the full spectrum of customer service

From TSA/Ghetto ass Mcdonalds level service to the employees actually letting you fuck them. It's all there.

16 comments

• motorhead
    2 years ago
    Most bartenders and waitresses generally provide acceptable customer service.

DJ’s, dancers, and managers are a different story
  • booty_lover92
    2 years ago
    Dancers sometimes have this you should be lucky I’m dancing with you vibe even though you’re the one paying them for time and attention. Definitely feel the most love from bartenders and waitresses.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Ah, ye ol' "customer service" has reared it's head again on TUSCL as a discussion topic. We'll no doubt be treated to all sorts of interesting theories about how the staff and, even more important, the dancers should be treating us special fellas. 😁

Now I'm certainly not saying that there's no place whatsoever in the strip club model for the concept. But I do think that some guys need to manage their expectations of the concept in relation to strippers. When half the guys they're dealing with are either trying to get into their pants or at the very least put their hands in private places, I always cringe when I see some old guy share a story about how he whined to club management because a girl hurt his feelings or otherwise didn't give him good "customer service" lol.

But then again, maybe I should look at this differently. Maybe I can do my own part to reinforce the concept of customer service with these ladies. Maybe next time I have a gal extend her hospitality to my hotel, when I'm blow my load while railing her from behind, I'll give her a light smack on the ass and proclaim, "I gotta say honey, that was some fuckin fantastic customer service!"

I'll report back in a few days and let everyone know how it went. LOL. But in the meantime, please carry on...😉
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    might be time to turn in the PL moniker for HGs (honored guests).
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I know there’s some that’s oblivious to the music that’s played in a club, but I think it’s a blatant slap in the face and extremely poor customer service to play deafening rap music in a room full of old white guys.

Would a Portland Starbucks have wall to wall screens of FOX news?
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    alienate and incite the crowd with the most misogynistic abusive 'music' possible and wonder why they're treated like shit.
    fucking clueless.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    That's why it's biarro-world - you have the gamut from the girl that throws a fit if you touch-her when you're tipping-her on-stage like @goldmongerATL's recent "too uptight" thread; to a girl that may be riding-you/fucking-you while you're sitting on a barstool and she's making it look like she's just grinding on you - you have girls that think stripping is just showing up at the club; looking cute; and she thinks she should walk away w/ $1K for the shift by merely just having some convo with the PLs and that "the PLs should be in awe to just be in her mere presence"; to girls that will do things to you that leave you thinking "what da fuck?" and leave you feeling that they're at a whole-other-level sexually,
  • rockie
    2 years ago
    I don't care about good customer service in any stripclub. I only care about a lineup that provides talent that is appealing to me and management that is reasonable and consistent. I generally don't engage (or re-engage) with any dancer that I find offensive and always prefer 50% of the lineup to offer some appeal to me. Mediocre drink service is no concern to me, but I don't seek out clubs with flex pricing.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    "From TSA/Ghetto ass Mcdonalds level service to the employees actually letting you fuck them."

You act like some of the women working at McDonalds wouldn't let you fuck them for money.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    So who is gonna start the gofundme for Muddy so he can afford clubbing and stop bitching about how he doesn't get attention or good service coz he's broke..

Papi chulo you're confusing a strip club with a brothel.

And some of you need to realize it's her job to dance. Not pretend like she loves you. If you want her to pretend to like you ask for a gfe and pay her lulz
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'you have girls that think stripping is just showing up at the club; looking cute; and she thinks she should walk away w/ $1K for the shift by merely just having some convo with the PLs and that "the PLs should be in awe to just be in her mere presence"

Yeah I've seen lots of this over the years even ugly/fat ones that are far from cute but think they're goddesses that have that attitude. I try to avoid them.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    ^ incel vibes
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ dougster trolling as his current favorite alias among his 6 or 7 other aliases.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT BITCH ICEYDOUGEE AGAIN!!!! ***

LULZLULZLULZLULZ!!!!!!!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're talking about yourself troll
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Slipping up with such a lame response dougee, you should be ashamed of yourself. Next you'll start getting agitated and misspelling words bitch boi. LULZ
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion