tuscl

How much on average do you spend on civvie dates?

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Activity....this varies but if you take her to an arcade museum or something it's like $100.
Dinner....with drinks it comes down to around $200
Bar....up to like $140 depending on how much and what you drink.

So its like $440 for a full night out.

Even going to the movies is like $80 with drinks and food.

Thats like average.

Yeah there are cheaper dates. Like getting high and driving around then fucking. If I get an oz of weed for like $140 well smoke maybe $20 worth.

13 comments

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    1st date is usually brunch (maybe $40) or dinner ($80). But coffee ($8) and a romantic walk with scenery can be just as good.

Subsequent dates, more expensive dinner with drinks ($50-$200, more for special occasion), possibly some other activity like a comedy club ($60) or a show ($100). Sometimes just lay on my couch with a bottle of wine ($30), watch a movie and fuck.

More for a weekender, though I usually use points for hotel rather than cash.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    The rules about driving under the influence in many places have gotten real strict. I don't recommend intoxication. And Marijuana intoxication while driving is also prohibited.

And you don't need to get women intoxicated. If you think you do, then that is because of what you have turned into.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Icey, car keys and wallet dating is a liberalization of the Victorian Parlor Courtships. It really got going in the 1930's. It is an improvement, but it is still based upon rituals of consumption because it is seen that that will make it socially legitimate. A relationship which depends upon these kinds of rituals of consumeristic display.

I am pleased by what Motorhead says that the younger people skip that. I think that is better. The Hook Ups are what replace car keys and wallet dating.

1. The best is if you meet the girl at a FS compatible place, and just do her. But in the US most venues are set up to prevent this.

2. Next best is the pick up, take her somewhere right that first night.

3. Third best is the phone number and then the car keys and wallet date.

SJG

Jane, School of Rock, gotta love this lead singer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdWq4w8D…
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Why should we take advice on civvie dating from someone who's botched his civvie relationships so badly?

You know jack shit. Sit down.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago

Tetradon. Yeah it can be cheaper. Places out here are just overpriced. Some of the best restaurants can be under $100 ...like old skool ethnic places. But I never thought about it much just realized dating isn't really cheap. I was hoping some of the really cheap guys on here would share what they do....but they don't get that many dates lulz

Sjg....some people prefer dating women and having relationships to paying hookers for gfes.
  • booty_lover92
    2 years ago
    I usually pick a restaurant where I spend $60 total including drinks followed by walk in park or museum. Dates can be done for under 100 Bucks easily.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @icee, I think a lot of guys here either aren't civvie dating much (some have given up entirely) or don't date their wives very much. Strip clubs are their own thrill to me but don't replace dating.

After COVID I missed taking ladies out to nice restaurants on the town, going to comedy shows, etc. If you're dating several ladies AI once, multiply those costs. Can be just as expensive as strip clubbing.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Pawg lover. It depends on your location. In Los Angeles it's possible to have a nice date for around $100 if you really try but $60 would be hard.

Tetradon. My thing with dating is jts stuff I'd like to do anyways. Having a pretty girl with me is just a bonus. It's about the experience and sharing it with someone.

But p4p is a poor substitute for consensual companionship...
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    First date is either coffee or drinks. Coffee for the more "relationship" ones, drinks for the ones you think a bj or more is possible on the first date.

Wait until the second date to plan something real (activity+ dinner)

Then third date is cook for her at home and fuck her.
  • NJBalla
    2 years ago
    I was with you until you said the bar. A typical NYC date will run me 200-300 which is why I fell into this hobby. I dont think I'd ever see the need to take a girl to another place for drinks after dinner. If the connection is that real Id just take her back to my apt
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    $40 on average. Im a penny pincher and a budget machine. Why the hell is the museum $100? Its usually free.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    i go dutch. shit. she makes better money than I do.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Estafador how do you do a $40 date? Hanging out with a girl yeah. But am actual date...

Some museums charge a lot. Some cost like $60 per person. You have to register for a tour in advance... some are still free though. But I'm talking more things like a mob museum sex museum death museum.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion