Ex-strippers sue Sapphire Gentlemen’s Club, alleging prostitution ring

Tuesday, June 28, 2022 2:29 PM
"Dancers who refused to participate in prostitution saw their earnings drop from approximately $2,000 a night to a couple hundred dollars, according to the lawsuit that seeks class action status." [view link]

10 comments

Good for them. Fuck the clubs. I hope it sets a huge precedent. These kinds of lawsuits are usually won. Regular clubs lose them.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
That's getting thrown out
Smoothbrother
2 years ago
"F the clubs"? where would the girls work then? Meanwhile the girls are independent contractors and set their own price for dances and hours. At lease in Las Vegas that's the case.
Fish Of The Day
2 years ago
Ever notice how it's always "EX" dancers that bring theses law suits?
shadowcat
2 years ago
^ typically, dancers are blacklisted from being hired elsewhere if they sue a club.
BubbleYum
2 years ago
Wouldn't it make sense that if they stopped doing extras their income would drop from $2,000.00 to a couple of hundred if the other dancers are doing extras? By the way Icee the pathological liar is again wrong because their suit has less than a 10% chance at success, due to the kind of suit, let alone they aren't going to have other witnesses. This is the type of case where hearsay is going to prevent a lot from coming in and seems closer to a legal scam.
skibum609
2 years ago
This case is like lawsuits by bottle girls and hostesses who were under duress to prostitute themselves. Staff that had to procure hookers for vips. Those kinds of suits are won when they stick together. Skibitch they didn't stop doing extras they refused to. Stop lying or work on your reading comprehension
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
When I went there it was like a concentration camp with how hard they policed it. I guess a VIP King would get treated much differently here though.
Muddy
2 years ago
Dear Muddy, you were policed so hard because management was afraid you were going to kidnap a stripper and make her drive across country on another road trip with you 😜
shailynn
2 years ago
It’s an ugly business. I’m sure the plaintiffs have legitimate issues, but this type of exposure could ruin it for everyone.
iknowbetter
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion