Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Politics

Row vs. Wade

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

I like to do both but depends on da area I am fishing in. If I am in da big lake I rather Row. If I am in da big river I rather Row. If I in da swomp or da small creek I get out da waders. If you wear da waders don't get in to deep water. If da waders fill up wit water you can drown. Dis is a simple problem

Replies (5)

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smart talk

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

One more thing. If you row in a raft you need some serious inflation first. If you are not careful with da fish hooks you need more inflation.🎣🐟🐠🦈🚣🚣‍♀️🚣‍♂️🐟

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

So you’re pro choice ✊

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Rowing requires some effort on the part of the individual

That’s the difference

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Yeah! Fuck you Mackie!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement