tuscl

Coed Smoking Areas

psycho_trick
dam zaddy got all my lips smiling
these DMZs are a plus to any club.
great place even for non-smokers to meet, interact, talk pre-game, and occasionally make sordid plans with the hoes for free in a more quiet natural environment.
i always choose a vantage point to keep an eye on potentials ducking out for a smoke/buzz.

or is this just a rare midwest club thang?

10 comments

• rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ It's not just a Midwest thing. There are random clubs in various parts of the country with smoking areas, usually a fenced in area along the side or back of the building. I agree that they can be a good place to lock down after hours plans.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    smoking areas where the customers and the girls can mingle is nice. i’ve enjoyed a few but it seems to be a pretty rare feature.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ It is somewhat rare. It exists in scattered clubs in different parts of the U.S. But they do exist in areas other than the Midwest. I know one in CT, one in RI, one in WV, etc., etc. I guess a certain small % of club owners in states that don't allow smoking ITC have decided that outside smoking areas make sense foe their particular clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Never been a smoker and always had a distaste for cigarettes so it would be rare for me to purposely sit/hang in a smoking area - liking variety I also rarely cling to any one dancer in the club to where I'd wanna follow her to the smoking area.

Bit in my area (SoFlo) that is a moot-point since smoking is still allowed inside the clubs (which I pretty strongly dislike).
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cigarettes are nasty
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    thanks for the responses (even icee's).
    just don't see it mentioned often in reviews for us passive-suicidals.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Smoking cigarettes is a deal breaker for me.

You can smoke in Vegas clubs though. Sometimes its funny to watch but girls who smoke will really gravitate towards smokers
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Icee is right
  • sinclair
    2 years ago
    I love these smoking patios. They are a great place to take a break from the loud music and get some fresh air. Conversation is easier when you get outside the club. It seems dancers take the hustle down a notch on their smoke break. This is an optimal place to negotiate OTC if that is your thing.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    i enjoy your reviews sinclair. keep em coming.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion