tuscl

Best time of day for weekdays

Hello all, I'm pretty new here, but I have a bunch of work travel scheduled this year and figured a subscription would help. I'm going to be in Houston and Dallas during the week and I wanted to get opinions on the best times to hit up clubs during weekdays. I don't have a ton of experience with clubs -- whenever I've gone in the past it's been with old college buddies on Fri or Sat nights. When is the best time of day to do Mon - Thur typically? I'm not particularly interested in extras, but I do like good-mileage dances. Thanks for your input.

6 comments

• Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Depends on if the club has an active buffet. If it does, then many girls will show up to get the lunch crowd. But then right after the lunch crowd leaves, you are the menu. Men's Club used to have a Wednesday buffet that was great. Not sure if they still have that. If they club does not have a buffet, then go late afternoon. Houston is a happy hour city. So the girls show up between 3 and 4 to get ready for the happy hour crowd. Depending on what part of the city you are in. Check out Treasures or St James.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    All of my intel is on H-town. Baby Dolls in Dallas was fun, but I am not the expert on the rest of the city.

• PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    It’s not really about going at the right time but instead going to the right club for you, and that’s why you need to read reviews and make friends here who will help you out.

Many clubs don’t have a great dayshift so you need to find one that does, and then it doesn’t matter what time you go.

In Dallas, BabyDolls and Buck’s Cab in Fort Worth are good bets but BabyDolls is definitely an extras club so be aware of what you will be offered.

A good time to avoid is late afternoon/ early evening, as dayshift girls are finishing their shift and going home and night girls haven’t come in yet, that can be a really dead time of day.
  • H5564
    2 years ago
    I'm kind of honored to have received my first "shill review" accusation from desertscrub! I have a few spots narrowed down in both cities that I feel are up my alley based on reviews.
    I was merely curious about people's thoughts on time-of-day. Thanks everyone for your feedback.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    As has been mentioned, in Dallas, Baby Dolls is the most popular, and for many, the best-all-around club – it has traditionally been very-busy on Fr/Sat eves but this may be changing a bit as a result of current economic conditions/fears – Baby Dolls has a solid dayshift, and weeknights it shouldn’t be a madhouse – even of Fr or Sat eves, if one goes around 8 or 9pm, one can avoid the heavy-crowds and get-their-dances-in b/f the influx of PLs – w.r.t. weekdays/weeknights, w/ most clubs they often get busier (and more girls) the later in the week it is – though usually large popular clubs like Baby Dolls have enough talent at all times but it’s not a guarantee (especially if there starts being fewer custies b/c of economic-concerns).

A back-up to Baby Dolls in Dallas is PTs – per reviews PTs seems to also have a solid dayshift – unlike Baby Dolls, PTs is no-alcohol so it stays open later and likely gets going later in the eve (past 10pm?) – Baby Dolls serves alcohol thus closes at 2am – alcohol places like Baby Dolls dancers are supposed to keep their bottoms-on during dances and on-stage, the no-alcohol places like PTs the girls can go full-nude but it seems up to the dancer’s discretion – Baby Dolls dances are just topless and are $20/song – at non-alcohol places topless dances are $20, and full-nude are $30 (unless things have changed).

Another backup place in Dallas is Bucks Cabaret (topless-only alcohol-place $20-dances), and their sister club Bucks Wild (no alcohol; $20 topless; $30 full-nude) – the no-alcohol places close later past 2am and get going later and have more hit-or-miss dayshifts.

Further out is Bucks Cabaret in Ft Worth - $20 topless-dances alcohol place – there is also a Bucks Wild no-alcohol full-nude in Fr Worth.

In Houston, St James is popular (not sure if it’s still as good/popular post-Covid) – pre-Covid it had a good dayshift and nighthshift – alcohol place w/ $20 topless dances – in Houston Treasures is also fairly popular but I think their dayshift is a bit weak (alcohol place w/ $20 topless-dances) – Chicas Locas is Houston is also fairly-popular but it’s almost all non-English-speaking Cuban-chicks (alcohol place w/ $20 topless dances).

Not sure if dance-prices have changed recently – you should read some reviews so you know what to expect and so you don’t get ripped-off – you should also peruse the daily-reviews and read the area-clubs so you can get familiarized w/ them and their current-state.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    w.r.t. extras - it's not as high-pressure as other cities like Detroit or Miami - w.r.t. Houston and Dallas clubs, perhaps the biggest issue is w/ the aggressive Cubanas many of whom will try to give you unsolicited handjobs and then may try to shake-you-down for an exorbitant tip like $200 – your options are:

1) stop them and don’t let them give you a HJ if you don’t want one (or don’t want to pay extra for one)

2) if you get/let-her-give-you one, you tip her extra but you don’t give them what they tell you to give them and you don’t let them intimidate you – e.g. you tip them an extra $20 or $40 on top if you they give you a handy but you don’t cum; and maybe tip them a bit more ($50) if “you bust a pipe” – that’s on top of the dances – e.g. if I get 3 $20 topless dances, and she gives me a handy and I bust, I’d give her $100 maybe $120 in total; but def not $100 to $200 on top of the dances as some sharks will try to intimidate you into giving them
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion