tuscl

Changing Your Mind About A Dancer

samiel
DFW, Texas
Sunday, June 12, 2022 2:57 AM
Just recently I went to a club and saw a girl I previously thought was "okay" but that day she looked great. She had just changed her hair color and looked very nice in a new white outfit. Have you experienced not being too interested in someone, but something changed in the course of a month and suddenly you were interested? Of course I've had the opposite happen as well, but I think that's the more common occurrence.

8 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Interesting topic. I never thought about it but I haven't. But can see it happening.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    Sometimes all it takes is a change of hair and makeup to make a good looking woman go from a 6 to an 8 or 9 in your eyes. The odd thing is that same change probably made her go from an 8 or 9 to a 6 in someone else's eyes. About 5 or 6 years ago I got a vip from a girl because I thought her body looked good despite the fact that she had big spiked blue hair and a punk rock style that I usually don't go for. A few weeks later I met a gorgeous girl next door type at another club that was a 9. We got to talking and she mentioned it was her first week at the club so I asked her if she had ever danced anywhere else. She just stopped and stared at me before saying "You don't remember getting a blowjob from me a couple of weeks ago?" I would have never even guessed that she was the same girl. With minimal makeup, long brunette hair and jeans and a white tank top she not only looked way better, she looked a good 5-10 years younger. In the punk outfit I would have put her at 30-35 but she looked about 22-25 at the second club. She became a favorite for a while and I probably saw her 12-15 more times over the next 6 months at the 2nd club before she moved away. If she had kept the punk look I probably wouldn't have gotten another vip from her unless there were no other decent options. I'm sure that she had some regulars who were disappointed in her dropping the punk look but I loved the new style.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I remember on dancer who I never thought was attractive. She had very short hair, her chest was as flat as a young boy, just two nipples. She had a cute face. But she was doing non stop dances and VIP rooms. I figured she was doing extras in a relatively non extras club. It took me a year but I finally started to see her appeal. But never got a dance with her.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Used to be a dancer at a local club who'd rate a 5 at best on almost anyone's scale. About 35 at that time, flat chested, buck teeth, crazy eyes, no ass, skinny as fuck. Complete lack of interest on my part. Until one day she was the only girl in the club on day shift when I was the only customer. I was bored, she was bored, and our conversation eventually got around to the kind of sex she liked. Her exact words were "use me however you want." Being the weak willed type that I am, I figured it was worth one afternoon half hour VIP (at $100, the cheapest in town at that point) to see what her deal actually was. No more than 5 minutes later, I was dumping my load down her throat after fucking her mouth like a pussy with her head lodged in the corner of the booth and her hands pinned against the wall. 20 minutes after, I was doing it again, though I was more relaxed sitting on the couch while she face fucked herself with my dick. I swear, that woman had the greatest lung capacity of anyone I've ever met. The sight of her pushing her mouth all the way down on my dick, the sound of her gagging occasionally, even without me holding her there, got me back up and cumming in probably the shortest refractory period I've had in decades. Turned out her pussy and ass liked being rammed hard as well. We managed to meet up again several times over the years before she completely disappeared about the time I met my ATF.
  • uniquename
    2 years ago
    @heaving - No, you’re not alone. I tend to run the same way - the way they interact with me counts for a lot. A girl I used to see at Delilah’s Manville was in no way my physical type, but she was such a cool chick to talk to that the excess poundage melted away. I’m glad it did because she was wild in the VIP.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    The other way happens more often Not to go all sigmund freud but with girls in general they’ll be in a dream I had for whatever reason and I’ll start to look at them differently like yeah you know what I actually really am into that girl
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    It's happened to me a few times, usually it's outfit related. Often a result of a complex outfits that didn't fit or flatter her features. The trend of looping bikini top and bottom straps works on some girls, but on many it squishes their tits, making them look droopy and the high arch of the panties gives the illusion of a sagging ass to match. Other outfits have similar effects, working wonders one one body type and making another look awful. Girls also change. I prefer slim dancers, but even for me there is such thing as too skinny. Sometimes a few twinkies and a cheeseburger is just what she needs. I also prefer natural over fake tits. But I'm not a fan of skin flaps with nipples. There are times when a nice set of moderately sized fake tits do wonders for a girl. Sometimes its not even about her having bad tits before, but the fake ones give her confidence and it changes her whole personality. Of course pretty much all of these are aberrations. The much more common scenario is a girl who I saw in her outfit looks great, but then disappoints when it comes off. Or she'll go from tight and toned to jiggly and flabby after a few too many twinkies. Or worse, she'll take a fabulous set of perky full B cups and bolt on some gigantic DD watermelons from some quack doctor.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I agree with Muddy that it happens the other way more often. Take Millie at Vivide for instance. I met her the first week she started and thought that she was at least a "9". But after having seen her many times since then and seen her IG page, I realize that she really has the make up packed on. Oh she is probably still the hottest white dancer at Vivide but I can't rate her higher than 7.5.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion