tuscl

Woman Says She Caught STD In Car. Auto Insurance To Pay Out $5.2 Million

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Wednesday, June 8, 2022 2:46 AM
Jackson County woman says she caught STD in car. Auto insurance to pay out $5.2 million This is just unfucking-believable [view link]

12 comments

• goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    I ate a cheeseburger in my car and now I am fat. I smell a class action case brewing.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's a just outcome. Fuck insurance companies
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    The case was an aberration and using Massachusetts as an example, could not possibly occur here. Apparently, Missouri has some fucked up statute that forces insurers and claimants to arbitration, as opposed to filing a lawsuit. Geico seems to have dropped the ball regarding the arbitration process, lost and then tried to collaterally attack the Judgment on Appeal, which is barred everywhere. It seems like Geico might not have participated at all and as such, this is on them, although the idea that everyone should be covered by auto insurance for shit like this is idiotic.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Sounds like this guy had a GIECO Umbrella Insurance Policy. [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'lets not be stupid....' Then stop posting, problem solved! DIPSHIT
  • Uprightcitizen
    2 years ago
    New title - "Insurance Lizard pays Lot Lizard $5.2M"
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'lets not being stupid' ? Oooops your stupidity is showing again DIPSHIT! Lol!!!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Wow, lookie here scrubbie, your ass amigo iceydougster gave you a like. Must be for your tryst last night when you wimps compared ignores. Lucky you, you won. Too bad it's the only thing you've ever won other than lead mouth at the I-10 glory holes. So tell us dipshit, do you spit or swallow?
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    So the lady willingly had sex with the dude of her own free will?? That’s on her. The unfortunate part is the customers of geico will pay for the settlement in their premiums, that’s how insurance works.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Was this supposedly the only time they did the deed? Otherwise how do they know she didn't get the STD a day earlier while getting porked in the dude's living room?
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ great point, and also HPV? Just about everyone over the age of 35 that has had sex probably has HPV anyway. I believe it’s very hard if not near impossible to detect in it most males.
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    I like this part: <blockquote>"The insurance company filed motions ... for the award to be tossed out, saying the judgment violated the company’s rights to due process"</blockquote> Insurance companies usually include a requirement to go to arbitration in their policies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion