tuscl

Orange County recommended clubs with high mileage

Jb1212
Motor-boater
Friday, June 3, 2022 10:13 AM
Can anyone recommend an OC club with high mileage preferably with white dancers.

16 comments

• shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Orange County FL CA NC NY VA or TX?
  • RTP
    2 years ago
    So, this guy writes one review and a day later is asking for high mileage clubs? Read the reviews. I am guessing you will get some stronger responses to your question than mine.
  • Jb1212
    2 years ago
    @ RTP I’ve been reading reviews and I’m just asking for recommendations for a newb. My first experience was in Vegas, I live in SoCal and I wanna know where to go. Thanks.
  • Jb1212
    2 years ago
    @Shadowcat OC California. Sorry, forgot there are other OCs.
  • Jb1212
    2 years ago
    @ desertscrub why are you such a gatekeeper? Seems like you call everyone a cop or a club promoter. Some of us are just new to this site or new to going to clubs. You’re not funny.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    As a newbie, you don’t get to bitch at scrub. He’s spot on to question you and it’s nicer than his usual response. You have VIP. Read reviews and go to clubs and write reviews. Most of what you want is there. It’s the price of admission. You’ll get a better response after you’ve been here awhile and established some bona fides.
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    “ As a newbie, you don’t get to bitch at scrub. ” Bullshit. Everyone can and should bitch at scrub. He’s a fucking idiot.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Fuck shrub he’s a moron
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    dipshitscrub just wants to suck some cock and his telling the Op to masturbate is just his form of foreplay.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    The Emerald Club has unlimited mileage. [view link]
  • Jb1212
    2 years ago
    @jimmymcnulty I’ve been reading reviews here, but I’m just asking for recommendations. I’m not asking for extras like some LE, I just want high mileage LD. This is a community based site, so I’m just asking for advice. I could just spend time and money finding out for my self, but then this site would be useless. Scrub is just a gatekeeper, which is bad for a community.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    We just had this conversation the other day about what makes a dance high mileage, but help us all out with your idea of what that means. And if you've read the reviews also try sending private messages to the people who wrote them. Lots of dudes who write reviews don't read the boards.
  • DeclineToState
    2 years ago
    Your June 2 post inquired about mileage at clubs in Orange County and San Diego clubs. This June 3 post inquires about high mileage clubs in OC, so I'll stick to OC on this response. Go to City of Industry nude clubs. COI is LA County but it's a 25 min drive from OC and worth the drive, you'll find high mileage and extras there. I've only been to Spearmint Rhino and not the other COI nude clubs (Paradise, Synn) - high mileage there too per reviews, but Synn's recent reviews are poor. If you want alcohol which FN clubs don't have, there's a TL club in COI named Satin - I've never been and can't speak to mileage there, so read the reviews. As for OC clubs if looking for mileage: -Don't go to Library in Westminster, good eye candy, low mileage. -California Girls in Santa Ana is OK, but just go to COI. -Reviews of Sahara and Imperial in Anaheim hint at high mileage and occasional extras - again, go to COI.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    It's hard to find mileage in Orange county.
  • Jb1212
    2 years ago
    @ Decline to state thanks
  • Player11
    2 years ago
    Imperial theatre in Anaheim.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion