tuscl

Orange County/ San Diego County Mileage

Jb1212
Motor-boater
Thursday, June 2, 2022 10:11 PM
Hey Gents, what is the mileage like at San Diego or Orange County Clubs? Which ones should I go to?

11 comments

• Harderlap
    2 years ago
    Orange County. Not much for mileage in San Diego.
  • Jb1212
    2 years ago
    Any clubs in particular?
  • azfriole
    2 years ago
    Go to TJ!
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    No mileage in San Diego. Don't even consider it. Might as well go to City of Industry if you have OC on you sights.
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    If you're in San Diego, just go to TJ, it's not much further, and the cost of the passport (if you don't have one) will be made up in the savings you'd get in the TJ clubs.
  • Jb1212
    2 years ago
    @ Liwet I’ve heard that’s the place to go and maybe I will one day. I don’t have a passport though. Also I’m more into white girls.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "Also I’m more into white girls." Get.a.passport. [view link]. Unless there's a reason you can't go to TJ, you should really consider it. Just do yourself a favor. I'm of the opinion you can find high mileage just about anywhere, because I do, but you've got a really nice situation nearby you should try. The white girls will still be there, despite what all the hand wringers are saying these days.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'with your one review and recently joining this site - Mr Officer' 'we support the men and women of the Orange county vice team and everything you are doing for your service!' Seriously dipshitscrub, if you want to suck his dick just come out and say it like you normally would, there's probably no need to jack him off first.
  • Player11
    2 years ago
    City of Industry or Imperial Theater in Anaheim. Many of them looking for otc SD arrangement. Got Money? If so y can get one hookup on regular basis. Don’t have money? Then y not crap.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Hey dipshitscrub, stick with what you know best, manning the receiving end of your gloryhole or in your case 'girlymanning'
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    A passport is $140 and a wait time of 3 weeks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion