tuscl

Your Best Night Ever In A Strip Club

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Wednesday, June 1, 2022 11:39 PM
We’ve all (hopefully) has multiple amazing nights inside the walls of a strip club but what is your BEST NIGHT EVER. Describe what made it your best night.

16 comments

• georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    I didn't know it was at the time, but the night I met my ATF.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I would say the first night that brought me into the game. I was under the impression strip clubs were for guys that wanted to go home with blue balls. Nope, nope nope. Bullshit. Here I am all these strip clubs and strippers later.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    2 years ago
    Many good times. The first one that comes to mind here was a few years ago. Drunk watching a baseball game or something, girl texts a couple times and then calls, says I should come in. Normally that's a no-go for me but, hey, I was drunk. So a quick Uber there, I walk in and realize I'm the only one there about 1am on a weeknight. Bartender is closing his bar. The girl I knew and another come out of the locker room. Manager tells me something like $600 to take both to the private room upstairs. NOPE! He asks what I can do, told him I had $300 on me. He asked the girls if that was ok, they both said yes. Manager gave me a free rocks glass full of Glenlivet 12 because the bartender was closing the register, and up we went. It was supposed to be 15 mins. An hour later the manager comes up the stairs and calls to us to come back down, time's up, they're closing. I won't get into all the details of evening, but...the girl I knew had real ones, the other had store-bought, so the blind "whose are these" test was fun.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    First time being the guest of the owner of spearmint rhino in Vegas. I was treated like and made to feel like a celebrity. Had a bouncer as my personal host and security. My own waitress. Access to drinks girls everything.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    One time the bathroom troll let desertscrub hook his power washer up to a faucet in the mens restroom.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    If I have to single out one evening. It has to be my own bachelor party. In my circle of friends, we had a couple of rules regarding going to the strip club for bachelor parties. 1) the groom never pays for anything, and 2) the groom has a girl in his lap all night long. All of my friends were either bankers, lawyers or oil guys. We started the night drinking beer and eating steaks. Got to this club in Houston about 10pm. We stayed until the place closed at 2am. There was no VIP rooms, so everything was out in the open. So I didn't get laid. But I had a different hot girl every song for 4 hours straight. I was either making out, sucking on titties or have my lap grinded on for that entire time.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @2Icee

Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Well, I'm not sure if this is #1 of all time, but it's surely in the running. Two different great OTC adventures with two different hot strippers on the same night, with a fun club visit sandwiched in between the two.

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7288…

The sad reality is that, after enough years doing this, great nights start to blur together a bit. There are usually certain elements I need though for a night to be great, including a fun time ITC followed by a great OTC finish.
  • Pussylicker2
    2 years ago
    I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. One time I had 4 different girls suck my dick as a bar-side dance. The last 2 didn't want to do it in the open like that but after seeing the first 2 do it they caved.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Many years ago, before lap dances were invented, I went to a kind of little roadhouse go-go bar after our shift with my work buddies. We acted like we own the place and the dancers were all over us. A hot dancer I never met before went with me, in her bikini stripper outfit and heels out to my car, ostensibly to get high. We smoked a little pot but she mostly wanted to fuck. She was definitely the aggressor. We did right in the backseat of my car about 25 feet from the door of the place. It opened my eyes about what can happen with a wild woman.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Most of my best times have happened during the day rather than night but the one night shift that comes to mind happened at the infamous Memphis Platinum Plus.

I was in the club during a bust: They came in. 4 of them dressed like bikers. They made a sweep of the main room and then headed for the couch room. It was not until the DJ announced that the couch room was temporally closed UFN. Drinks were buy one get one free. The couch room was closed for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Many customers left but I stayed. 50 dancers and customers got ticketed. After they left...

I get my first BBBJ in a strip club. I met Angel. A cute petite thing in a pink dress like Tinkerbell. We went to the couch room. She asked "what are your rules?" I replied "I don't have any. What are yours?" She relied "I don't have any either". Do you know what was under that pink dress? NOTHING! She got my dick out and was stroking the hell out of him. I asked "Isn't your hand getting tired?" She responded "YES" and then her head went into my lap. She swolled and did not ask for a tip. All I could think of was, I just got a BJ in a club that was just raided by the cops.

• goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    I have two best days.

On the first a salesman for my company took me to a club to entertain a couple of big clients. He must have dropped $4K or $5K, including 3 strippers in VIP for a couple of hours. I know I fucked all three of them. I think the others did, too. Those big rooms at the Atlanta Oasis come in handy!

The other best day was the day I ran into a gorgeous 19 year old from my neighborhood stripping her way through college. Amazing fuck in VIP. I tipped very well. She did not last long stripping. Moved to sa.com. After graduation worked as a topless bottle service girl. Things worked out well for her. She was in Penthouse.

• shadowcat
    2 years ago
    ^^
    Now you're down to Shelby. :)
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’d like to think I can remember the best time I’ve had in a strip club. But, there are likely many times I was too drunk.

The best experience was at my old favorite club in Bloomfield NJ (Heartbreakers). I had taken my favorite dancer upstairs and fucked her, and I was trying to chill at the bar with a beer. I still had a decent amount of cash on me, and I was planning to chill and bounce home. It was a busy bar, and there were many girls on stage. As I enjoyed my beer, a girl caught my eye, and her beauty was striking. She was petite with dark hair - and she had a tattoo just above her pubic area.

I needed to meet this girl, and see what I could do. She saw my interest immediately, and came over. The bar was busy - with many other perverts looking for a girl to take to VIP. She came over, and I grabbed a stool for her to sit on. I was quite the gentleman - lol! I got her a drink and we tried to chat a bit. It was close to impossible, as she was a new arrival from Brazil, and spoke little English - and the bar was packed. I had gotten so interested in understanding our conversation, that I left a stack of cash on the bar, and that wasn’t smart.

After a few minutes of attempted small talk, we decided it was time for VIP. The upstairs was anything goes. As far as the dancers allowed was as far as it went. In most cases - the girls knew the deal.

As I mentioned, this dancer was new to the country and this club. I wasn’t sure what I might get, but she had a casual sexuality that drove me wild. We find a stall, and I get seated, and she closes the curtain. Her top comes off, and she climbs on me and we begin kissing deeply and passionately. As we kiss, I get more and more aroused. I am thinking, hopefully she’s good for the full buffet.

As we kiss, she deftly removes her skirt and thong - and I drop my pants around my ankles. She tugs my shirt off as well. It feels great as our bodies are together and she is soft and smooth. Then she grabs a condom and covers me up, and spits a nice glob into her hand, lubing my cock fully. She then slides me inside her ass, and begins riding me like a beast. It felt incredible! I had already cum earlier in the evening, and if I hadn’t, her bouncing would have caused a very quick eruption, but I was now enjoying the ride!

As she rode me, we continued kissing deeply and intensely. I enjoyed feeling her tighten her asshole around me as her arousal grew and grew. As I began to feel another climax approaching, I gripped her hips and I fucked her as I desired, and I came hard inside of her. I was spent after that experience, and she fell against my chest (which was now sweaty). She reached back to pull it out, but I told her to keep it in so I could enjoy her ass a bit longer. We kissed some more, and I knew she was late to get back on stage, as the guy was calling for her from downstairs.

We both know it’s time to get her back to work, so she pulls me out of her ass, and removes the condom. As the condom comes off - jizz flies out and makes a mess on the wall, the mirror and on the black curtains. Luckily, the place was a dump, so we left it, and tossed the condom in the garbage can outside of the stalls.

That was a great night - in a filthy club.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I guess mine would have to be my first trip to Detroit. It was at the Flight Club and I had an excellent and inexpensive time in VIP with a knock out. I also got really drunk that night.

I went back several times and still do, and I’ve had even better VIP sessions there but this one was the first, also (at the time) a new eye opening experience that opened the door to Pandora’s box.

It was one of those nights where everything went right. That is so hard to come by these days, even if I’m just going out to eat on a Friday night!
  • gawker
    2 years ago
    My ATF was in Florida for a couple of months and I had developed a “working relationship” with a very sexy Latina. We had met at her apartment several times and knew each other intimately. I stopped at the club with no expectation other than a drink with a good view. When she came on stage I was surprised because she had not been scheduled to work. I topped her well and she said she’d be out to see me.
    Shortly after she got off stage I could hear two women yelling at each other in the dressing room. I recognized my friend as one of the screamers and it was getting very heated when one of the bouncers went in and my friend came running out. She came right to me and pleaded for me to take her to VIP saying to pay the house fee for an hour and I didn’t need to pay her. We went upstairs and she breathlessly told me that the ducking house mother was going through her personal stuff in her locker and it got “a little physical” and she didn’t want to get fired so wanted to hide with me.
    Within 5 minutes she was nude and I had no pants or underwear on and we must have tried 10 positions in that hour. When the waitress shouted ( more minutes she straddled means started pumping me and I nutted. She exclaimed that she felt me cum inside her, but that’s ok.
    We got dressed and as we got downstairs the manager was waiting and fired her. She asked me to drive her home which I did and she kissed me good night, squeezed my privates and said she’d call me. Two days later I hadn’t heard from her, her apartment was empty and k didn’t hear from her again for about 6 weeks when she called to tell me she was pregnant. Being about 70 years old I knew I must be shooting blanks and I paused until she started laughing, saying she a nd her BF were expecting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion