tuscl

Flashdance

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Just got home from work and flipped on the TV and Flashdance is on HBO.

Jennifer Beals was hot AF in that movie

Do strippers have a clue about that film? Blows me away that it’s almost 40 years old

15 comments

• motorhead
    2 years ago
    Edit - showtime
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    40?

Well its an old movie now. I like the scene when the black girl "heels" was dancing, really showing pussy, in the strip club.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    She doesn't look so bad now, she guest starred on a few episodes of The FBI this past season.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    That movie is a classic
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Huge fan of the those 80’s inspirational montage movies. Jennifer Beals is smoking in that I’m with you.

And totally relatable plot line I mean there are so many teenage girls who are steelworkers by day and strippers by night who get hitched with their 50 year old boss and then go on to win a dance competition, totally legit. I watched and went, “Hey that is so me”
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    And every stripper SHOULD know about that film. It’s like the stripper version of Rocky
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Yeah, my mom used to play the movie soundtrack all the time. I’ve seen it before more than once.

Idk how realistic that movie is, but I’d love to make money doing stage shows on a chair and throw rocks at dudes windows to get them to declare their love to me.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Buzz kill - in the dance scenes where there’s a close up of her body (mostly ass and legs) it’s not her body, but a “stunt” double.

She’s a babe, horrible storyline but it was fun as heck to watch.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I GOT IT!!!!!

TUSCL should finance a remake - we could get Nicespice to play Jennifer Beals part and either Rick Dugan to play the rich guy who falls for her!!!!

SJG can play the old lady who’s into ballet that Jennifer Beals admires throughout the movie.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    A lot of strippers today don’t even know who Jenna Jameson is, have never seen Showgirls, and never heard of The Players Club. So I would say Flashdance is probably kind of a long shot. But great movie 👍🏼
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'have you asked yourself if you are ready to come out of the closet?'

Is that post your way of coming out dipshitscrub?
    NEWS FLASH! After your constant barrage of taking dicks up the ass references we already figured it out sparky.

'she does not want your old shriveled up dicks'

But in your case you'll take whatever you can get. FUCKING FAGGOT LOSER!
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    a couple of days ago I re watched "Dancing at the Blue Iguana". It was free on TUBI. Best part was the nude dance scene with a young Daryl Hannah.
  • SerenityNight2
    2 years ago
    @motorhead Yup, I sure do know about that movie. If I had epic dancing skills I would use their soundtrack for my stage shows.
  • SerenityNight2
    2 years ago
    @PinkSugarDoll I know about all those things that you mentioned.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    We really need a remake of Dancing at the Blue Iguana, starring NiceSpice, EndlessSummer, Pink Sugar Doll, AmberPampersYou and LinzeeDet. Maybe we could talk BJ99 and DuoMaxwell out of retirement as well.

I'm sure I've left out a couple who should have been included. My point is, we have LOTS of hot ladies who could guarantee a hit movie!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion