tuscl

Dancers unsolicited makeout sessions with ROCKS

Saturday, December 22, 2007 9:29 AM
What I've starting to notice more and more would be a ROCK (drink only) type customer standing away from the stage and (often) is not even paying much attention and the dancer is hugging him and kissing him everywhere (except on his lips) for what appears to be an extended time -probably a dance/VIP solicitation technique I hadn't paid much attention to before. I've previously seen girls sitting on guys lap, but usually its in designated Cabaret areas, however for guys standing - I hadn't seen it often Generally I frequent maybe between 6 to 8 clubs, and noticed dancers using this on a totally unsolicited basis directed at random customers, guys that are minding their own business who clearly are not interested in getting dances and usually have the tighly clenched drink and probably a plan to get out the place for 10 bucks, all age guys in fact, and these are guys standing, not sitting down in the Cabaret area -to basically what amounts to a makeout session minus the the lip kissing Its probably just club-specific where multiple girls were using this technique, or the holiday period or I just didn't notice this in clubs before, or maybe its just more typical of high customer traffic situations in clubs, or maybe its dancers getting more aggressive - not sure really Would be nice it this trend became more common, then instead of "don't be a ROCK" as the [view link] glossary advises, we could become ROCKS and not even have to do the 1 or 2 dollar rail tip thing

11 comments

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    I myself find it impossible to be a rock. Dancers have radar and I seem to be on it. I am close to being a rock in one club except for all the stage tipping I do. However I am a rock for 15 to 30 minutes at a time if that counts. I'm not really sure what you're talking about at the back of a club because that's where I often sat in one club and the dancers routinely came by that area. It took me a while to realize I could hide better closer to the front area of that club. Now unfortunately, the club management decided the back area of the club was so nice they roped it off and have it reserved for VIP parties. I've had a number of dancers sitting on my lap giving me more contact just talking to me for up to 30 minutes at a time than apparently many guys get during a lap dance. Of course I think most of those dancers I called one of my favorites and many of them did or do like to talk for a bit on occasion unless they just wanted to warm me up for a lap dance. I remember one dancer was cold all the time and just wanted me to warm her up. She would take breaks by sitting on my lap and warming up. I did enjoy that.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    Casual Guy - dancers seem to like you. I am likeable in a general way and in-shape and on the athletic side, and probably more threatening and I don't sit down except when with an ATFs between VIPs If I didn't have so much fun with the 4 ATFs I have, I would opt for the ROCK and maybe carry lets say 50 one dollar bills in a roll for selective handing out, which in all honesty would be cheap night for me. However with ATFs I spend way too much money, and only solution is to just skip a certain club for many weeks in a row, or add an erratic spending pattern which I've now and then have managed to do Sometimes I hit a club on purpose when I know an ATF is not working, unfortunately they usually have dancer friends who I am in part familiar with, so I cannot really blend in with the rock types Also I have semi-reg types (maybe 6 or 7 of those) who are just below AFT status and they also showup in odd times in the clubs, so they won't let me be a rock either I am working on a ROCK strategy and if they are going to do this makeout thing with ROCKS I will try to work it more often
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Maybe the dancers are making out with rocks but they are just that in the club. Outside the club they have relationships with the dancers and/or are boyfriends. I don't know. I found out I can be a rock in one club, never getting dances, those dancers typically do leave me alone. It's the new dancers that don't know though. I often get dances in another club but usually don't see all the dancers who work there. I remember before I left last time I was just standing near the entrance watching. One dancer came up putting both of her breasts up against my chest. Then she asked me a question or two. Maybe her hands her roaming too but I don't remember. Wouldn't be unusual. After a little bit of time she asked for a dance. I declined. I was standing there like a rock. I might wonder if some people who have dancers all over them and don't get dances might have an outside the club relationship with the dancer.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    Yup, these ROCK/makeout types may need to be investigated to find out how they are getting all this zero cost action
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Lately in the last couple of months, I have been only spotting 2 or 3 favorites on many club visits in the club I usually get lap dances in. I think dancers sense I have some money or believe I do even if I don't.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I have gotten a lot of zero cost action. Well one dancer had me rub her back. I remember one time she wanted me to rub her where her bra strap was and she actually took me in the back just so I could rub her back without her bra on. No cost to me. She often sat in lap just to warm up. She was one of my favorites and I usually spent anywhere from 30 to 60 dollars on her during the night for either 2 or 4 lap dances. Another dancer liked to rub her hands on me in a nice way for 15 to 30 minutes to warm me up before I got a lap dance from her. I don't know what happened to those two dancers. Other dancers just routinely brush up against you or see others doing the same thing and just repeat the action asking for dances. You can get a dancer to remain longer. I remember a few dancers who I did know from elsewhere liked to just sit and talk with me. In one club one dancer was the same age as me and I think wanted to date me for a while. I remember she thought it was amusing when 2 guys asked if I was her boyfriend. I think it had something to do with her spending so much time with me and I wasn't spending hardly any money.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Lap dances are better though.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I don't mind the dollar tip rail thing. I mind the $300 VIP room thing. It's more expensive than I can handle, not worth it any more. I remember the good old days back at House of Lancaster I on Bloor Street in Toronto in the mid- to early-1990s. A main-room lapper was $10 Canadian, with constant 2-for-1 specials, and the exchange was about Cd$1.4 : US$1. The math says, that was roughly US$3.60 per song. It seemed more "normal," less "we're going to bilk the customers for all they're worth." I tipped generously, always patronized the bar business as well, and the club made good money. Then they (this industry as a whole, and HofL itself in specific) ruined a good thing (for themselves) by getting greedy.
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    A cautionary note: Some dancers will talk to you, flirt, sit on your lap, tease and nibble and expect to be paid for the time and companionship. And will get hostile of you don't pay them almost as much as a dance.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Yup. Those girls (speaking to SuperDude) are ABSOLUTELY the worst. Render something for free, then demand money for it. I always report them to a bouncer -- I know darn well he won't do anything about it, but at least that way I manage to deliver the message that her behavior is not appreciated. Best case, she learns her lesson and changes her sales tactics slowly over time; worst case, she gets annoyed at me and goes after some other sucker.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    My new years resolution is to pose as and actually be a ROCK at some of the clubs that I frequent less often, and maybe during the slow winter period I am thinking I might get in on some of this free makeout action -- although I won't mind slipping them a few bucks here and there
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion