tuscl

Clitty Bling: Choking Hazard

psycho_trick
dam zaddy got all my lips smiling
OTC's gyrations and my fierce pussy suckling dislodged her hood piercing. Between her squirting and my feasting neither of us noticed (or cared) until she was putting on her thong later.
We both spent about ten minutes on hands and knees searching for the tiny round clasp which was barely 1/16" in diameter.
The whole time I'm thinking I could've easily swallowed it without knowing.
Finally found the tiny fucker, which had somehow been launched 3 feet from the bed hiding in the carpet.
Made it a fun, memorable session anyway.

Any favorite bling-malfunction stories?

8 comments

• shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Fuck piercings. Good way to chip a tooth.
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    Not a bling malfunction, but I once had an OTC pass out, naked in my hotel room in Las Vegas. She was definitely intoxicated, high, on something, dehydrated, sleep deprived, and god knows what else. I could not wake her, and literally thought she was dead, or in a coma, thus making a reality out of my worst nightmare. No, I am not into necrophilia, so this was definitely not a good thing. Selfishly, I was more concerned about my reputation and potential liability, so I was not thinking about all the “fun” I could have had with her lifeless body splayed out across the bed. There is a lot more to this story, but all I can say is thank god Clark County Fire & Rescue is somewhat accustomed to this sort of medical emergency and situation.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    What is the necrophiliac etiquette?
    5-hour rule?
    The colder the better?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Fishnet stockings + buttons usually ends badly.
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    Not sure. But I can assure you in the moment it was a total buzzkill. I was totally panicked - afraid that if this ho dies, someone’s going to definitely want to question me about it! Not to mention I was supposed to be preparing for a presentation I was to be making at a conference the next day (or as it turned out, in a few hours). I needed to get this bitch awake, dressed, and out of my room!
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    I don't mind nipple bling on-stage, but removing it for kisses/tongue-flicking VIP is mandatory.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    My liking for piercings and tattoos is Pavlovian in nature by this time. Girls with lots of piercings and tatts are more likely, in my experience, to like a little, or more than a little, pain to go along with their sex. So yeah, bring 'em on.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I see an odd mix of Weekend at Bernie’s and The Hangover in iknowbetter’s story! I’m glad it ended positively for all involved!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion