tuscl

ESSD Support Groups?

psycho_trick
dam zaddy got all my lips smiling
https://www.reddit.com/r/Strippers/comme…

"...there are some guys who will be cool with [you dancing] solely because he’s an exploitive serial stripper dater."

Dunno. I hear alot of Ugly Radical Lesbian mixed in with regular Jaded Stripper here.
Funny but sad.

(For those unaware, there is a r/stripper and a r/Stripper.)

27 comments

• shailynn
    2 years ago
    Lol I’m trying to rationalize with this.

What is I was 21 and my girlfriend said she wanted to be a stripper.

What if I was married in my 20s and my wife said she wanted to be a stripper.

What about if she wanted to start an OF (Only Fans).

I’d say I’d be more receptive to her being a stripper than starting an Only Fans. Being a stripper is one thing especially if you’re in or near a large city, but only fans is for the entire world, and internet content can last forever.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Aaaand r/strippers happens to be the stripper sub that allows male participation in there.

But since the OP has been on a rampage lately to insult dancers who like to hang out online and chat with each other…should probably keep making threads on tuscl like a hater on the sidelines instead of contributing there directly. 🫢
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I was thinking there’s no way my wife could have ever been a stripper, she can’t stay up past midnight to save her life.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    Nice, you gotta admit that stuff's crazy extreme and toxic. Accidentally brushing a SC nipple is rape/abuse?

Mods are men-hating strippers there. Few tusclers would last one post, and I'd like the vets' uncensored opinions here.

I adore hot strippers. They're my angels. The stuff over there is just humorously bizarre.

But point taken : )

• nicespice
    2 years ago
    On the r/strippers that you specifically linked to, TWO of the male mods on there are not only tuscl posters, but have blatantly described their OTC shenanigans before 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    I wasn't aware. Thank you.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    DG said "Nice, you gotta admit that stuff's crazy extreme and toxic."

Thankfully, we never see any toxic or extreme attitudes/opinions (particularly about dancers) over here on TUSCL...

"The stuff over there is just humorously bizarre."

Meanwhile, on TUSCL there's possibly over a hundred pages (at least) of content spread across various threads, articles, etc., solely dedicated to the finer nuances of blowing a load in your pants. And, really, that's fine. I'm not denigrating TUSCL, nor am I "white knighting" stripper reddit. Almost everyone in a strip club on a regular basis owns at least a timeshare on the Island of Misfit Toys. There's plenty of weirdness to go around, and occasional bad attitudes are not a monopoly held by either dancers or customers.

Unless you're exercising your irony muscles, though, I wouldn't spend a lot of time on TUSCL pointing at anyplace else and saying "Look at those weirdos!"
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    On the other hand, I'm not the first to repost from there, they talk about tuscl there, and I'd rather post to an unmoderated forum.
    So anyone don't like it, bite me. (Lol. And I promise not to accuse anyone of rape/abuse/assault.)

Actually I shouldn't have starting going there.
    For a split second during last night's VIP I imagined her thinking 'god i hate u, god i fuckin hate u' and chuckled. Whether she was thinking that or not, she paused mid-grind and said 'whats funny?'. I just smiled and said 'nothing baby, you're perfect'. keep going'.

• nicespice
    2 years ago
    Technically, you’re the first to repost from r/stripperS. Whereas others have posted from r/stripper—which is a different subreddit that doesn’t allow males to participate. (Because that community is larger and has a different MO and doesn’t want to deal with the hassle of trying to filter through amiable male posts vs hateful Daily_Grind type of posts.)

Also, if you’re above a certain age, and you *only* lurk instead of actively post on Reddit (and have no personal rapport with anybody on there)—then that VIP last night must have been super boring for your train of thoughts to think of a stripper subreddit. Maybe you were trying to solicit another makeout session from a dancer that is allegedly an unwelcome cling-on?
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I hate when I go to the club and nicespice won’t leave me alone.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'TWO of the male mods on there are not only tuscl posters,'

Ok I'm guessing PaulDrake is one of them since he messaged me about joining long ago. Who's the other one? I'm guessing CMI or Subra? I never did join, I've only looked around there twice, I don't like the layout but that's just me.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    Nice must be pretty annoying ITC. She following me obssesively close here.

I love it.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    —>“Ok I'm guessing PaulDrake is one of them since he messaged me about joining long ago. Who's the other one? I'm guessing CMI or Subra? “

Click on the “about” area on the top of the subreddit, and scroll down to the list of the names of users who are moderators. I’m sure the usernames will be able to give you a clue. 😋

—>”I hate when I go to the club and nicespice won’t leave me alone.”

Not my fault you brought Mamisan with you and she had pork fried rice

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

Yeah ok, I was just curious. I have work to do right now and already said I'm not a fan so I'm not going there to look around for something you could have answered in less time than it took to post the answer that you gave.

thanks anyway
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    “ Almost everyone in a strip club on a regular basis owns at least a timeshare on the Island of Misfit Toys”

Quote of the day
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    ^ I’m not a fan of any sports team. Guess how many tuscl threads I’ve contributed on about any sport?

Ur welcome
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    Wow! Reddit is too complicated for these boomers. Y'all need to stick to the Thrifty Nickel
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    When I say Thrifty Nickel, I mean the paper edition you get at gas stations. Then you don't have to worry about tricky things like swiping and scrolling.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Earth = Planet of Misfit Toys
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I think dating a guy who sees hookers has more red flags than a guy dating a stripper.

It's not a big deal dating strippers. The problem is your hang ups and insecurity not her job.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^ It's not a big deal dating strippers as long as you pretend you are contributing to her support, not paying a hooker.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Dating them is like dating any other girl
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ how would you know, we know for sure you’ve never dated a girl
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee why does dating a guy who sees hookers have red flags? What are the red flags there. And how is that different than dating a guy who pays strippers for otc stuff.

Daily grind, are you saying theres strippers that said touching their nipple is sexual assault/rape? Or only brushing it outside of paying for a dance?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Paying hookers working in clubs to see you is seeing a hooker.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    re: are you saying theres strippers that said touching their nipple is sexual assault/rape? Or only brushing it outside of paying for a dance?

bte: Any touching, anywhere, anytime is rape/abuse/assault at r/cunts- unless they give us permission and pay them, in which case it magically becomes consentual rape/abuse/assault and therefore perfectly acceptable.

And here's a buttplug link from r/toadlickers just for u:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/stripper/commen…

Icee, they mention u by name in a thread. I'm jealous.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stripper/commen…

Consider it a success when our posts are screenshot at r/farm animals. It's like we were allowed to post there ourselves. Thanks ladies. We love the attention.

I got lots more, but I'll wait for the blowback from this. 😈

• psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    Seriously though, the smart move for r/stripper would be to use the visible subreddit as a Venus fly trap, and keep the PL negatives in their private discussion sub.
    Scarlett here, for example, has the right idea (for strippers) to be sweet and hustle them before they even get to the club.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Strippers/comme…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion