tuscl

DFK

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, May 22, 2022 1:35 PM
It appears that most strippers don't like doing it and because it is too intimate even though they are fucking you. But I had another thought. Maybe it's because they don't want you to smear their makeup. I'm seeing a gal weekly at my house that never wears any makeup when she comes here. She looks good enough for me without it but I do notice that in photos on Facebook she looks even better.

I'm not complaining. We get pretty passionate and I don't need a lot of makeup on me or my sheets.

31 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Girls just fix their makeup. And they like getting it on guys. It's like their mark. It's the intimacy aspect.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    2 years ago
    You need to cum In For confessions brother shadowcat
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    Shadow, I don’t think that’s it. Strippers are also much more likely to blow you than kiss you, and that messes up makeup, too. In fact, based on my experience, they are much more likely to blow you than fuck you. It’s pretty common that at the end of a session they pull out their phone to check their make up and touch up their lipstick. On a more than a few occasions, they’ve turned to me and asked for my opinion as to whether or not they look like they have been sucking dick.

I’ve heard the “kissing is too intimate” thing so many times I’ve got to assume that it’s how they really feel. Yeah, it boggles my mind that they think kissing is more intimate than sucking dick or fucking, but whatever.

On the other hand, I’ve noticed that the number of strippers that DFK seems to be increasing.

• samiel
    2 years ago
    Strange, in my experience strippers are more likely to have sex with you than blow you. I've been told that sex (with a condom) is far less contact than a BBBJ. Now if we're discussing a CBJ, that's a whole other story.
  • TFP
    2 years ago
    @Shadowcat are you trying to bait a million replies from SJG with a thread like this?

I don't think they refrain from DFK due to worries about ruining their makeup. I think it really is more intimate to them.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    Maybe if we baited our tongues with white frosting or Cool Whip.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    DFk exposes you to herpes, bad breath, tongue biting, various communicable diseases, etc. At least with a penis they can but a condom it. Not only do I understand a dancer's POV, but I would not want to DFK a girl who DFKs 30 guys a night.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    When a hooker kisses its usually to check if you're a cop
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @gammanu95: "but I would not want to DFK a girl who DFKs 30 guys a night."

I would not want to DFK a girl who <em>blows</em> 30 guys a night... Or even 1.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    Or even right after blowing *me*.

What is the waiting period?
    5-hour rule?
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    For me it seems to be the same as DFKing her pussy lips.
    If it looks clean, smalls clean, and tastes clean...

To their credit, most dancers- as with the rest of their bodies- take meticulous care of their mouth and teeth.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    @gmd: LOL. You win that round.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @gamma: “ DFk exposes you to herpes, bad breath, tongue biting, various communicable diseases, etc. At least with a penis they can but a condom it. Not only do I understand a dancer's POV, but I would not want to DFK a girl who DFKs 30 guys a night.”

This is how I see it as well.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    —>“One time, I was offered sex which I rejected, then after I asked for normal dances she said "You can touch anywhere but you can't touch down there". I thought it was weird, but obviously not my place to question it or set her standards for her and to be fair I wasn't thinking about touching her there anyway so no biggie.

Still, you pp may touch me, but your hands cannot still makes me smile a bit.”

Explanation: dance prices are cheap and cabanas are expensive
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I love making out during sex. A lot of strippers just don’t feel the same way though. When it’s cool it’s awesome
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Cabanas? Cabanas and the Dorothy, my slang vocabulary is just blowin' up this weekend.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    In more than a dozen years of PLing, only remember four dancers who kissed me on the mouth.

I was a regular of two of them. They were both struggling with loneliness, but it was a need I couldn't fill. (One was from Siberia, and her tongue felt unusually cool, not sure if it was a coincidence.)

Another I only danced with once. She was charming, but had a strong melancholy vibe.

The fourth was the only one were it was entirely sweet rather than bittersweet. The problem with kissing is it cuts into talking time. I didn't find out she bounced from club to club. Generally I don't look for a number or a friending on social media until I become a regular. But I would have asked how I could stay in touch with her, had I known. Only saw her the one time. One of my favs is acquainted with her, and she's super cool, she might help up reconnect. But it somehow feels overly creepy to ask a dancer to connect you with another dancer with more permissive boundaries.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    @heaving besides the higher cost of cabanas, another thing is that fingers have bones in them, pps do not. I've heard many horror stories from strippers about the level of roughness PLs assume they are down for. Also, ambush anal penetration can happen much faster with a finger than with a pp.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    She sounds cool enough to ask.
    I offer commision to some dancers and staff to be my scouts.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I think in most situations it just depends on how the activity is initiated. Go about it the right way and most women will be DFKing.

SJG
  • NJBalla
    2 years ago
    Meh, its just a preference. I have had some girls DFK to the point I was losing oxygen but wouldnt let me go past a handshake. Others do everything but kiss. Some come to the bar just looking to take guys for dances. Others dont like to get sweaty and prefer to hold convos at the bar. Its all about finding the girls you mesh well with or mix and match depending on your mood.

But my favorite was an adult film actress who did everything but vag sex. She said she want to maintain her virginity. Anal only.No I didnt bang her but I did enjoy her films. Those seasoned among us will know which adult actress im talking about
  • FLAP3000
    2 years ago
    Yeah, since I’ve been in Seattle I have only DFK’d 2 dancers. Both times they went for it - and I enjoy a good DFK but never initiate it. But if she’s down to DFK my D£K then I give her a pass.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    It has a lot to do with you you select and approach the girl and set it up with her. Try to see it from the girl's perspective to understand this.

SJG

Sex Slave Initiation Uniform
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=10885
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG regarding selecting the girl, what happens if you go for multiple girls? You’re saying one girl needs to be shown she’s special and treated better? If you give too much attention and money to one girl she can easily take advantage of you, whether its a stripper or even relationship.
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    Probably like girls in real life. I have had real life relationships with women who loved kissing and would do it for a hour and others who barely would do it all all or open their mouth. In fact I've found women are generally one extreme or the other on kissing.

As for clubs it seems to be the same way. I would say its somewhat more likely in the day shift but it just depends. As SJG said if you want that its a lot how you initiate it and as always YMWV.

As for the "intimacy" argument, its my understanding that mostly started with a famous movie where a hooker said that and has since become a thing in real life. It wasn't really a thing before the movie popularized the idea.

Kissing, both CMK and DFK, used to be a much more acceptable part of American culture at one time. Men and women who were good friends would CMK, even relatives would CMK when saying good bye. County fairs has kissing booths. It wasn't even controversial. Not very sanitary but people were less germophobic.

There was a common stereotype when I was growing up that women liked to kiss more than men and men were just pigs who only wanted to have sex and cum fast and didn't want to waste time kissing. They only did that to warm the girl so she would want to go farther. I don't think it was ever true but that was a common stereotype.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Dave what is CMK?
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    @heaving maybe she was offering condom sex only, which she thought would be cleaner than your bare fingers touching her there?
  • dutchman2000
    2 years ago
    When I was in the military(early 80s) kissing for tips was normal. It was expected at club I went to. There was no lap dancing. A $1 got you a CMK then, eventually a few started DFK right there at stage. Then,,,, the health dept stepped in and that all went away. You could still tuck a buck in a g-string, but that was it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Obviously women and men are wired differently - I assume it's easier for them to block-out fuck&suck vs kissing.

It might not be that different for men actually - perhaps the reason we PLs like to kiss is bc either consciously or subconsciously we are seeking that intimacy - there have been times I've had a hard-time cumming but would cum if I kissed.

Perhaps/likely it's not that different for a guy - i.e. if a good-looking gigolo is banging some chick/old-lady just for $$$ then perhaps/likely it'd also be easier for hin to just bang-her vs having to kiss her.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    My only tentative theory isn't that exotic or new. I suspect that, for most sex workers, they want to hold back one thing to create a separation between their work "relationships" and their personal relationships. And it seems that the agreed-upon thing is kissing, particularly DFK. But, that's a broad theory. Who knows when you get down to individual dancers.

I've had dancers start DFK with me before, but it's not a common thing. Usually, it's a dancer that I've known for a while and we've done a few VIPs, etc.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ And this is why you want to select your girl carefully and approach her in such a way that she knows she is not just an escape of the moment for your. Probably you can get her DFKing right off.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion