tuscl

Poll: Your reaction when Rick Dugan struts in to a club

Friday, May 20, 2022 5:51 PM
Now that many out there have encountered him. A. Instant, total defecation B. Violently shaking, foaming at the mouth C. Frozen in a state of shock and awe D. A horrible, sinking feeling, knowing your no longer top dog in THIS strip club E. All of the above in some form or fashion There have been many tales of PL’s not making it out alive (or at least losing the dance off and feeling really shitty) THIS FOE IS BEYOND ANY OF YOU, IF SEEN, RUN, RUN YOUR ASS OFF, GO YOUNG ONES, GO NOW, GO! RUN! NOOOOOO! [view link]

18 comments

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Someone's gotta tell us what he looks like.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Fly, you fools!
  • DenimChicken
    2 years ago
    B
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    I do A anyway without seeing him.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    Head to the next club. There's obviously not going to be any pussy left over for me at this one
  • crazyjoe
    2 years ago
    Probably A. I would read all of the club reviews first. Hopefully someone put good details of the club layout, specifically where the shitter is located. Otherwise I would need to know where the nearest McDonald's is.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    OMG. Watching that video Muddy posted in the OP. Did grown men really go into discos and try to dance like that ? I was too young to get into night clubs in the 70's.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ The discos of NY were great until the Son of Sam ruined the whole scene, and the scenes from Saturday Night Fever were very much true to life in those days
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Oops forgot about my reaction I think it was more shock than awe 🙀🙀🙀
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    F. Be surprised that Leisure Suit Larry is a real person, since you don't know what rickdugan looks like, then go back to looking at nekked women.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    G. Put your head against rickdugan's abdomen, so you can hear the heartbeat of the fetus in his uterus.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    H. Get him to sign your printed copy of The Systme(tm), which you always bring to the club and refer to frequently.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    That White Polyester must repel all dirt and stains, and it reflects all light. In a strip club that is very important. SJG
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    I) Just go at him head-on like this: [view link]
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Wow. A thread like this about 'lil ol me? Ummm....ok? 😲
  • Rob1115
    8 months ago
    I never had a white poly suit but I thought I was hot shit. I loved the disco era. I was mid 20s early 30s and loved to get out and dance.
  • rickthelion
    8 months ago
    Muddy ape, if you’re so enthralled by the ricks that you muddy your pants you better leave the club quickly. Nobody wants to smell your shit. ROAR!!!
  • rickmacrodong
    8 months ago
    Rick did once describe himself, he mentioned he has huge balls, and he also mentioned that even though he doesnt work out anymore and hasnt for a long time, hes still built like a tank thanks to his genes and the way he eats. If you remember back on those steak and grocery threads, he was often posting about eating steak. Even without exercising, a high protein diet can help you maintain and gain muscle. I suspect that he looks way above average for his age and thats why he has unusually high success for OTC no matter which club or city hes in. He also doesnt disclose the amount he pays for OTC but he mentioned once that $1000 for one visit is way too much. He also had some comments implying $500 for an hour is kind of high so I believe hes doing $300-$400 an hour for otc. Now also keep in mind he specifically pursues, and does OTC with girls and dancers who don’t normally do OTC and arent doing OTC with anyone else while rick is seeing them… I would assume its his looks, personality, or a combo of both since he seems to have much higher success than guys who are richer than him
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion