I'm Giving Up Meeting New Meat For You

psycho_trick
dam zaddy got all my lips smiling
This was me and Hottie's VIP date night (not that Hottie, a different one).
Three fine New Meats started tonight.

I hope our CFs appreciate the sacrifices we make.

But there will be some restructuring coming soon.

7 comments

• psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    Sorry. I suppose the topic could be about upping the stakes (mileage) for CFs vs putting them on hold for New Meat.
    The vets/top earners usually take this in stride, but it's a good PL bargaining position to use with newer dancers with few or no regulars.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Hey DG. Are you the new alias of someone else who's been here a while?

I went and looked over all of your posts (over 100 in a little under 2 months) and didn't see anything about who Hottie is. I'm not trolling you. Just trying to get the gist. Is Hottie your Current Fave, but not the other Current Fave?
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    But now I might troll you a little. I LOL'd at this in your posts:

"April 22, 2022

Why do I have this flower by my name? Get it off ffs.

DG"
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    @wall Only past alias is DailyGrind w/o the underscore from 2006...For Hottie I could sub 'a CF'. I have several at 4 clubs that are favs for different reasons...The dancer icon appeared by my handle once when I logged in. Thought I'd been hacked. Somehow the verified dancer box was checked.

Anyway, on-topic, with my local Ghetto Vu's closure, dancers are scrambling to the other nearby clubs.
    I'm running into alot of CF collisions. It's nice to have them fighting over my money.
    Adding some NM to the menu, and I'm pretty much guaranteed an enjoyable visit.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "Anyway, on-topic, with my local Ghetto Vu's closure, dancers are scrambling to the other nearby clubs."

In my town I called this phenomenon the Pandemic Shuffle (thanks COVID). But I get it, and am still living with the fallout of nice tidy boundaries getting all smashed up.

"I'm running into alot of CF collisions. It's nice to have them fighting over my money."

Glad that's working out for you. In my experience it was basically the implosion of my lineup. Ever seen those movies where somebody ran into a version of themselves from an alternate dimension?

It's one thing for your favs to know there are other girls out there. It's another thing for them to meet. Especially when they know how to count, add, and do their best to subtract. That mess was like an Eddie Murphy Thanksgiving minus all the kids.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    re: raising the stakes/bargaining position

CFs transferring-in take a backseat to the home CF.
    Unless the TCF agrees to withheld higher mileage from their previous club.
    The HCF might then ask why.
    It's because TCF does [HCF's withheld mileage]. Will you?

Pretty sick, huh?

But to date it's worked about half the time.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    re: sprinkling in new meat

CFs still take priority until they're on stage or in the loitering (dressing) room.
    But even then, especially with brand new meat, I might just stage tip them and show interest.
    Let them get used to the club and get a few dances with other PLs under their g-string.
    At least let them come to me first.
    Like not scaring a little bunny away with any loud, wild movements.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion