tuscl

If I Was A Stripper...

psycho_trick
dam zaddy got all my lips smiling
I'd rather be the 2nd top draw/money maker.
Management is happy, but none of the girls are gunning for me.

First I'd have to shave my beard.

11 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You wouldn't escape drama. No one does lulz
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    There is always Chippendales.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Taco Bell may not taste great but it’s fast and cheap

I would be the Taco Bell of strippers
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I'm not sure anyone could be a stripper for long, if she can't handle another dancer harassing her one-on-one. It's not rare that strippers have to leave clubs, because they get ganged up on.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    If I was a stripper, I’d rather keep to myself. And be friendly and conversational when bored, but otherwise stay somewhat distant. And successfully manage to avoid getting into drama with other strippers in 29 different clubs. (Club staff members are a different story however 👀)
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    If I was a stripper I’d be the robbiest robby ROB out there. Fuck you disgusting old guys. Give me your money and you get nothing.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    If I was a stripper I wouldn't have anything to with any of you PLs, I'd probably quit and find work in archaeology or rocket science.

Only exception would be if I could get recruited on to iceydougster's winning team but that's just a pipe dream because there is no winning and certainly no team when it comes to him.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

10k if you show us who he is, link us to his account.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    I would be the ugly rich ho paying off the staff to give hand jobs and penetration.
    No oral though. A girl's got to have her standards.
  • gobstopper007
    2 years ago
    I’ve seen me naked, if I was a stripper I’d starve.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Nice doesn't raise the bar, she uses it to whack other dancers who annoyingly keep trying to talk to her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion