tuscl

Why is this room dead when....

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
It offers respite from so-called trolls? Why are so many members who feign being concerned about wanting a private place for on topic discussion trolling the front room all day? They could easily post here or in vip. Yet choose to troll the front room instead.

It shows their hypocrisy and back handedness.

Fucking trolls. Nothing else.

121 comments

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Your presence here shows that it is not a respite from trolls.

You get along with nobody here, because you're an asshole to everyone.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    An issue with the VIP forum is that a lot of the posts that go up here are meant to gather attention, which has been mentioned. The Front Room is the place where the click bait posts get the most reads.

Another one is the VIP forum is still too public for conversations that I know people have in mind because I've had them over private messages (or in person) with other TUSCLers. I don't really start threads much, but will put them in the VIP forum if I want a little less noise.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    I guess this thread is in the Verified Forum and not the VIP Forum, but it's the same thoughts for both.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I think the incessant trolling by a certain clique is what keeps people from posting a lot of what could be interesting conversations and insights. I know I get hesitant writing reviews at times or posting about club experiences because of how I know they'd ruin the threads. And I'm sure many are detracted in the same manner.

But this room and vip have potential.

The front room would be great if it wasn't for all the trolling. And should be like a stepping stone to here or vip
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Now it sounds like you regret being a know it all troll.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Iceydodo I'm sorry but your logic and premise of this thread is all wrong. The forum room isn't the issue. The issue is simply you and wherever you post. And that just happens to be the front room mostly.

You invite and bask in trolling wherever you post, and that's why you're inundated with it. If you want it to stop you should

a) ignore it and put the trolls on ignore

and

b) recognize your own trolling and stop doing it.

It's easy! 🤭🤡😂
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Icee, you claiming to be "anti-troll" is like a bear who's "anti-shit-in-the-woods".
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    And the trolls are ruining this thread too. Just goes to show you their only interest on here is trolling.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Last time this Iceefag/dougster posted in the VIP forum, the POS violated the terms of service by copy/pasting the entire conversation and got banned, which he easily got around, by creating another sock puppet to troll with, the only viable solution to this creeper, is the two way mute, barring his actually overdosing or stepping in front of a bus.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    25 you're a liar and one of the most prolific trolls here. Even when I ignored you. You were trolling me. That's why you're here all day. Ignore me andeave me alone
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    But go bat shit crazy trolling this thread like you do any thread I make or lost on. Fucking trolls
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ The VIP board should be used as a safe haven from trolls, so says the guy whose post there starts with name calling and attacking.

I'm drowning in irony.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Stop trolling
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Stop being an asshole
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm not an asshole. You follow me from thread to thread attacking and trolling me. You do it whether I ignore you or not.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    The point of Iceydodo's existence here is to elevate herself above others. She does this through straight up bragging, aggrandizing and embellishing debacles with stripper whores, denigrating others that pay sex workers, and passive aggressively playing the victim of trolling. Just look at any thread that she posts in and the examples supporting this are numerous. It's predictable.

And the core reason she's doing this is because of her own inner guilt and self loathing of using and abusing desperate junkie stripper whores. Deep down she knows this but she doesn't want to face it. So what does she do? She finds targets to blame for their faults and again elevate herself above them. And somehow through this she feels better about her pathetic self.

Again it's evident in nearly all her posts and the pattern is there in every thread.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    So explain yourself Iceefag/dougster, when I call for the two way ban you spin every thing you can, but never offer any solution to this problem, tell the truth, it's simply because the two way ban keeps you from weaponizing the post.

@founder take notice that I'm not attacking anyone here, I'm simply attempting to engage.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    P.S. just to this point this thread has 18 comments at this point, 6 of them are Iceefag/Dougster, 2 were from me, and this my third comment was just an addendum to my 2nd.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Ignore me. I've ignored you and you still trolled me and made up lies day in day out. YOU are the 9ne weaponizing every post and every thread. YOU wake up get drunk and troll me all day. Then call me a troll for asking you to leave me alone and ignore me.

And you attacked me. Calling me icee fag and dougster and lying are attacks.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Quit trolling my thread. How many times do I have to ask you?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    All of you can post whatever you want anywhere on the discussions but choose to troll and ruin threads then accuse anyone defending themselves from your trolling a troll. But that's all you. Keep proving me right
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    No matter what the thread, as long as there are men that pay strippers, she's going to be in them trying to be superior in any way she can. It's her obsession with them and TUSCL. 🤭🤡😂
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    "You follow me from thread to thread"

Icee, trust me when I say NOBODY ever follows you anywhere. You just keep showing up and talking shit.

Every single person here would be very happy if you disappeared, and you'd be forgotten by the next day.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "I'm not an asshole."

You are King Asshole.

No one here likes you because on 90 percent of threads, you are a condescending, lying jerkoff to everyone.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "ruin threads then accuse anyone defending themselves from your trolling a troll."

This whole thread was an attack. We're defending ourselves.

You're the asshole. Again.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    LMFAO when everyone around you is an asshole, you might want to consider that you're actually the biggest one. 🤭🤡😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're doing exactly what I said you trolls do.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You could ignore me and post on topic threads and comments. But you don't. All you do is troll all day
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Or you could ignore us.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    29 posts on this thread 12 from Iceefag/dougster
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Why not just make topical posts instead of personal attacks on our members?

SJG
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    '"I'm not an asshole."

You are King Asshole.'

I've never used a tagline, but I LOL'd at "You are King Asshole." It's a contender.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    LMFAO Iceydodo creates this thread knowing that it will get trolled, exactly as she predicted. By design.

Clearly, as I've been saying all along, she wants the trolling. She basks in it. She NEEDS it to feel better about herself.

No matter what the thread, as long as there are men that pay strippers, she's going to be in them trying to be superior in any way she can. It's her obsession with them and TUSCL. 🤭🤡😂
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Why not just make topical posts instead of personal attacks on our members?"

Ask Icee why he created a whole thread to attack people.

Hey, we're defending ourselves!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Youre free to ignore/Block anyone you want here. Your problem is you don't want to block anyone. You'd rather troll them all day as evidenced by this thread.

They're the problem on this forum
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Your problem is me defending myself from your trolling? Ignore me and quit trolling me. It's really easy
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    But of course you won't. This thread and others are proof you're just here to troll
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ You fired the first shot on this thread, dumbass!
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Clearly, as I've been saying all along, she wants the trolling. She basks in it. She NEEDS it to feel better about herself.

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    This thread asks why tge trolls don't just post and discuss topics like they claim to want to. And you just chose to troll it.

This room is dead except for you trolling me.

You're proving my point. You're only here to troll. Keep it up.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    A thread about how everyone else is a troll authored by the same person who changed your own profile name (bigbubba) and pretended that your account was hacked...

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7938…

...so that you could stand up a sock puppet (eltriste) partly to talk about yourself in the third person...

https://tuscl.net/member.php?id=748304

... but mostly to test the process of becoming a verified member before going through that process with his main account. Which, I'm pretty sure you tested that with eltriste because you were afraid that the verification process would out you as not being a Vegas gangsta pimp. And after you tested that successfully with eltriste, you switched 'bigbubba' back to '2Icee' and got your main profile verified... so that you could post threads like this in here.

Anyway, after doing all that and then claiming that everyone else is a troll? Seems insincere...

Especially in light of the fact that the first thing you did after getting verified was try to light a fuse in this discussion by 25:

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7949…

So, yeah, I'm not buying it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cim younonly post to accuse others of narratives you make up in your head.

If I'm so bad you should ignore me and thats it. Instead you choose to join the trolls in harassing me all day. None of you have done anything but troll this thread as I said you would. Its what you do every day
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You claim to want to discuss other things but all those threads are dead except for the ones where you troll me or discuss extremist fringe theories
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Eh. I didn't make up the thread where you pretended to be "hackes", or the sock puppet that got mothballed the moment it got verified.

You made those. Hence, the links.

Listen, it's fine. We all know you aren't going to break out of your script. But you're not fooling anyone (well, maybe SJG...).
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cim keep making shit up. You're known for lying just to stir shit on here. That's yoir mo. Make posts using a false consensus to accuse people of lies you make up. You're a one trick pony like sld
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^ LMAO you're a one trick troll victim pony. 🤭🤡😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    This thread and others show that you troll and victimize me
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^Clearly, as I've been saying all along, she wants the trolling. She basks in it. She NEEDS it to feel better about herself.

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    All of you have the same trolling strategy. Ruin threads 24 7. Fixate on a few members then call us trolls for replying. You refuse to stop and its all you do on here. Keep it up
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    And here you are, choosing to engage it. Basking in it. Keep it up.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Its there whether I ask you to stop or not
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They aren't posting in any threads other than this and another for the sole purpose of trolling. So much for them wanting to post anything relevant. And they refuse to ignore people they're trolling. They won't stop even with the ignore option being available
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm asking you to stop trolling. You keep saying that asking you to stop trolling us trolling. Nothing stops you coz you're only here to troll
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "You keep saying that asking you to stop trolling us trolling"

^^^I never said that. Work on your reading comprehension. Oh, and look up strawman argument. 🤭🤡😂

Nothing stops you from basking in trolling. And as stated, I only troll trolls.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "I'm asking you to stop trolling."

^^^Sorry, but you're going to have to consistently stop trolling yourself. And this is based on the common definition of trolling, NOT your opinion of it. Until then, feel free to put me on ignore. Unless of course you're incapable of it coz you like reading everything I post. LMFAO it cracks me up that you can't help yourself. You must love my posts. So you're welcome. 😂😂😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Stop trolling
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^Sorry, but you're going to have to consistently stop trolling yourself. And this is based on the common definition of trolling, NOT your opinion of it. Until then, feel free to put me on ignore. Unless of course you're incapable of it coz you like reading everything I post. LMFAO it cracks me up that you can't help yourself. You must love my posts. So you're welcome. 😂😂😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Defending myself from you isn't trolling. Stop trolling me
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago

• skibum609
    2 years ago
    When stupid young children feel unloved, they seek attention in abhorrent ways. This is the adult, pussy version. TY Icee, typical progressive faggot.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^I think the unloved part is why she seeks her version of "love" from desperate junkie stripper whores. It's quick and easy and she has her formula to get it. Money and drugs will get a desperate junkie stripper whore to "love" even the most loathsome. Just for a fix.

And then on top of this she uses TUSCL for attention whoring and having a place to psychologically elevate herself.

As deep as her issues are, she's going to be here doing her thing a looooong time. She's like the new san_jose_creep in that respect. 🤷
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I think that I'm coming around to Heaving's point of view, where the occasional acknowledgement of Icee's (and some other's) chronic trolling is fine.

But those who serially respond to Icee (and some others...) should realize that they are not punishing so much as rewarding their bad behavior.

I understand that "Just ignore the trolls" is a naive attitude that has never worked at all, ever, anywhere on the internet. But perhaps dial it back a bit.

I suspect that what might frustrate Icee more than anything else is less acknowledgement of his presence.

My 2 cents, as usual. I'm not the boss of you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Ignore me and stop trolling me. You're obsessed and ruining the site
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @CMI, what Icee is basically saying is that he should be able to say whatever he wants, while anyone who hits back is "trolling."
    Have you noticed he can't get along with anyone here? Even avowed people of the left like SJG. Pathetic little bitch.

What's ironic is that guys like SLD and I can handle ourselves in this unmoderated environment. Icee is the one crying foul and even saying he's "persecuted." Wow, man, persecuted? I'm sure his example will inspire victims of aggression and genocide worldwide.

"Waah, Tetradon and SLD hit me back!"

Icee is a Pussee.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @Ishmael I get it. Every post is an opportunity for her to reply and elevate herself above the other which is a key need for her.

When it's no longer fun for me is when I'll stop.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "Ignore me and stop trolling me. You're obsessed and ruining the site"

• SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "Icee is basically saying is that he should be able to say whatever he wants"

^^^Exactly. And what she is too stupid to understand is that we all can say whatever we want.

LMFAO just like with her desperate junkie stripper whores that she manipulates, she's a control freak and is trying to manipulate the site to her vision. She's welcome to try. I can cut/paste all day long. 😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're the ones up at 6am trolling me in hopes of censoring me. Ruining the site and every thread. Now watch you lames keep it up 24 7 like meth heads.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I am better than you. You're nothing but trolls who will do this 24 7 every fucking day
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    That's the only reason You're on this site.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "in hopes of censoring me."
    Waah waah, says Pussee who wants to shut down Political Discussions because people say things he doesn't like.
    Lulz.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "You're the ones up at 6am trolling me in hopes of censoring me."
    Obviously hasn't heard of time zones. I knew you were uneducated but this is a whole new level.

"That's the only reason You're on this site."
    You mean as a VIP who has written several dozen reviews, which you haven't done?

Little bitch.

Lulz.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Defending skibum agreeing with racist mass shooters 🤡

You're the ones trying to censor. Now you're using the sld strategy of saying I do what you do and I'm a troll for defending myself. You sound like sick fucks. On here 24 7 trolling like meth heads
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Now keep posting here all day trolling me and prove me right about you
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    You said: "You're the ones trying to censor."

You also said: "I'm for getting rid of the politics forum coz of the amount of white supremacist and right wing extremist threads." https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7965…

Pussy.

Lulz.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I know you support white supremacy and extremism on here. My opposition to it is why you're trolling me all day.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You want this site to be ahaven for hate speech like skibum supporting the Buffalo Shooting
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Keep posting all day. Let's see how many posts you trolls make by midnight 🤡
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Which is why you can't get along with left-wingers here either.

Lulz.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    No one would argue for a white supremacist haven irl.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    But go on. Let's see how many posts you trolls will make by midnight 🤡🤡🤡👍👍👍
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago

• twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Just on this thread, out of 88 posts so far, 39 of them are from Iceefag so far nearly 40% of all the posts here are by a single, sick, individual, what a waste of oxygen.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Tetradon & SLD... I notice all those things and understand your reasoning.

What I'm saying is that what you consider whining, crying, and complaining is all, in fact, Icee celebrating your ongoing acknowledgments and help towards turning pretty much every thread into a cluster fuck for his weird enjoyment.

I mean, he's not remotely the person he portrays himself to be. That's been awkwardly obvious from day one. I'm pretty sure he's not actually a liberal, but rather someone who knows that posting liberal opinions is an easy way to get fish to hit bait here (and he's correct).

It's an online persona. You're "fighting" someone's favorite Dungeons & Dragons (the Titty Bar Edition) character.

Again, you do you. But just consider who is actually getting what they want when you reply to *every* single post.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @twentyfive that's why it's so ironic when she claims others are obsessed and posting here all day. She's doing it just as bad if not worse. 😂😂😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @Ishmael understood. I just post to get my entertainment out of it and really don't care what a troll gets out of it. What Iceydodo wants or doesn't want fro my posts is irrelevant to me.

Besides, she could easily ignore it. According to her, it's "easy"! 😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    What CIM means is that your trolling is out of hand. And by ruining every thread I post in you prove me right. You're only here to troll.

Of everything you can discuss on here. You'll just spend the whole day trolling and attacking me in this thread.

Now go prove me right like cim says you do
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Why are so many members who feign being concerned about wanting a private place for on topic discussion trolling the front room all day? They could easily post here or in vip. Yet choose to troll the front room instead.

It shows their hypocrisy and back handedness.

Fucking trolls. Nothing else.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Iceydodo I'm sorry but your logic and premise of this thread is all wrong. The forum room isn't the issue. The issue is simply you and wherever you post. And that just happens to be the front room mostly.

You invite and bask in trolling wherever you post, and that's why you're inundated with it. If you want it to stop you should

a) ignore it and put the trolls on ignore

and

b) recognize your own trolling and stop doing it.

It's easy! 🤭🤡😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "What CIM means is that your trolling is out of hand"

^^^that's what you're saying. Work on your reading comprehension and look up the definition of a strawman argument. 🤭🤡😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Imma sit back and come back here on midnight to see how batshit crazy you trolls get today 🤡🤡🤡👍👍👍👍

Add another 100 troll posts to this thread today
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago

• Tiburon
    2 years ago
    Less people are verified and most people want more responses than one can get from verified members forum. At least I would assumed so
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    More responses in the front room.

SJG

Figueroa
    https://youtu.be/WSBW3ENfmeM?t=451

https://youtu.be/WSBW3ENfmeM?t=1033
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I think many of the people actually
    interested in topics dm you.

The discussions seem to be hijacked by old broke white men on the east coast looking for the cheapest hookers possible in clubs.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Any "exclusive" room that doesn't exclude SJGs prodigious spam and threats, isn't exclusive enough.

Shit, Icee, you and I can get along occasionally when the topic isn't politics. Maybe we just need a "No SJG Room" here.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I don't have anything against you. Your politics are just misguided lulz

Sjg is tedious. He completely deteriorated during the shutdowns
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Tetradon, you are a belligerent troll. Most of what you say you could never say f2f.

SJG

Figureoa
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgv2syHg…

Awesome
    https://youtu.be/ynPqPDnutt8?t=393

Joe Bonamassa's Pentatonic Sequences
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THQum4Uc…

Joe Bonamassa Official - "Breaking Up Somebody's Home" - Live At The Greek Theatre
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DxaVOeu…
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Says the one who's been repeatedly invited east to make good on his threats _and_ demonstrate his FRMOS->back room FS->toda la noche techniques, and pussed out.

Don't talk F2F anything, sugar tits, kthx.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sjg your political manifesto and talk of retarded commandos is being watched by the fbi snd homeland security.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Tetradon I don't seek out trolls. There would be too many of them. I only terminate them defensively.

And Icey, the marginalized and targettted groups in this country do need to start standing up for themselves.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Still can't name one you've terminated, exterminated, shotgunned, killed, whatever?

You spend 30+ hours a week here. Surely if you're that important, someone's gone after your ass and forced you to take some defensive measures?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Online attracts trolls like you Tetradon. F2F people don't try to cause problems for me.

SJG
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    "I only terminate them defensively" Lmao. You full of shit little faggot go fuck yourself. Fuckheads living in a homeless shelter would have to travel to the real world to meet human beings face to face. Coward.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Most of your f2f life is spent behind a computer talking online
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Icee you know nothing about me. You are just a troll who has taken to bashing his head into my privacy wall, pretending like it were not there, and getting concussions.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    What privacy wall? You tell us everything other than the last time you were in a club. Coz you're paranoid and afraid of incriminating yourself coz you pay hookers. You were arrested before and now are paranoid af so you think talking in cryptic terms makes you clever
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @Icee, the trigger isn't incriminating himself. A solid 80% of this board has admitted to paying for sex.

The trigger is reminding him how much his life sucks. He wants to be seen as magnetic, interesting, virile, consequential to the world, when it clearly isn't the case.

There has to be granite walls and claymore mines and all kinds of armaments around the privacy wall, because what lies within is, as Donald Trump would say...SAD!

And that's what no one can ever truly know. On pain of shotgun, cremation, dissolving in boiling aqua regia, whatever the threat of the day might be.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I think he's too delusional to comprehend that.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Tetra and Icee, to dumb fucks. I insulate my f2f life. It is firewalled off from my online life. Because of that safety, I am able to talk about somethings. But I am the one who decides where the limit is.

So go and fuck yourselves, or go and fuck each other.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Actually, shit-for-brains, it's what you _do_, not what you _say_, that everything I need to know about your F2F life.

How much time you spend here.
    How fucking easily you're triggered, and by what (like what I just said).
    How much you brown-nose Founder at the mere mention of certain rule changes (like closing threads).
    Your 300+ conversations where literally every post is you, or someone mocking the shit out of you.
    Your temper tantrums that would get rightly called "immature" by a three-year-old.
    Arguing with people and calling them "chumps" about the central shared hobby of the bored.

Textbook lonely loser behavior about someone who wants to be relevant.

And that's just what I could think of in a minute. That paints the picture of the most fucking boring F2F life I could imagine. I'd sooner fly into San Jose to eat at the Wendy's nearest the main library, then fly right the fuck back east, than engage you at any level. Because your life just sucks that bad.

I've mentioned your behavior, including graphic threats that you seem to think you're so clever by writing in "code" on par with "Billy Joel" and "Frank Sinatra" to Founder. I know he has some inexplicable soft spot for you, but when you commit the inevitable creeper crime (like kidnapping some obese runaway to induct into your "organization") and the board gets subpoenaed, I want to be able to tell the detectives I saw it coming and at least did something to raise the issue.

Drop your delusions of grandeur. Start with delusions of adequacy. Once you reach that level, we can revisit.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Tetradon, you seem to want to give yourself a concussion by bashing your head against my privacy wall.

My f2f life is firewalled off from my online life. And that firewall is well defended.

If people like you try to build siege scaffolds, I douse them in kerosene and burn them down.

I don't know if the shit pressure inside of your head is getting unbearable or what, but my f2f life is private.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Again you can't address a single point I made, so back to the irrelevant threats.

I watch what you do, not what you say.

And that says your F2F life is boring and common as dog shit on the sidewalk.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Whack!

Even if your still able to stand up and walk away, bashing your head into my privacy wall over and over is going to have a long term effect on you.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sjg you're tge one who likes prostate massages.

Your f2f life consists of your online life
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Icee, you are the one who gives prostrate massages.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion