tuscl

Milage?

Poor me LOL! I seem to have double clicked and therefore double posted any who any tips guys Im soooooo nervous about dancing. Not about the dancing for you fine gentleman but about the other dancers and the management is it REALLY such a pain? I mean milage seems fun for me.
Is it so tabo for a dancer to like that?

15 comments

• MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    I've met plenty of strippers that loved to suck cock and fuck, as well as tease the shit out of guys for money. I don't think it's as uncommon as you might think. Just try and grab for a guy's crotch while giving him a dance and see what his reaction would be. I would be careful mentioning anything out loud in the club (especially outside of the lap dance area), since you might get in trouble with other club staff. Just watch out for 5-0...
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    any particular clubs ? better yet email me an answer thanx
    xoxo
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I've been grabbed by lots of dancers in various places before I even had a lap dance. It doesn't even seem unusual to me anymore. Nothing wrong with a dancer enjoying mileage with a guy feeling her. A few dancers may disagree but I doubt too many guys will.
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    Im not really concerned with guys disliking it just management. Im getting confused LOL
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    BTW I went on another site one with other dancers and asked the same thing and I think they are gonna hunt me down and burn me at the stake for suggesting "milage" is enjoyable
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    There really is no standard across the board as far as much mileage any given management will allow. Some managers choose to look the other way, while other clubs keep a very tight reign on things. It really runs the gamut. It not only varies state to state, but also within states & even within cities & municipalities. Until you work in a club or talk to the dancers,you'll never really know what goes on inside.

I'd stay away StripperWeb. The dancers that post there think all of us customers are totally disgusting perverted losers, and they gag at the mere thought of actually touching us.
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    Sorry, never been to any strip clubs in NJ...check this website out for other details though. I agree completely with lowpaw...it really depends on the club's rules or what the state or locality that you're in allows.
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    Im looking around this site is very helpful but NJ is bumming me out a bit the reviews are pretty bad and the alcohol laws here are stupid. I miss Ft lauderdale!!! I miss Scarletts !!!!!!
  • chipitin
    17 years ago
    Wondergrl - my advise is to work in a club during the day (1-7PM). Daytime customers are usually older professional men who take the hobby seriously. Next after you learn the ropes you can venture out into the nighttime side of the business - the younger crowd, faster atmosphere, more booze, and more security/police issues.
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    Ahhh I see. Thanx for answering I really am trying to learn the ropes but I would rather learn from you guy perspective then from some jaded dancer.
  • Aceshigh
    17 years ago
    If you enjoy interacting with your customers, try Anthony's in South Hadley MA.
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    is that far from me?
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    South Hadley, MA is just north of Springfield, MA, which is just north of the MA-CT border. It's a ways from the Poconos for sure...
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    Yikes I like to drive but not that much LOL
    Sigh what a pain :(
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Weird.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion