tuscl

Dugan WTF?

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
Funny how certain things we see or names we hear in everyday life makes me think of others here.

For instance I posted a year or 2 back about a license plate I saw that said 'RIP PAPI'

Well today I'm in line at the drug store and an elderly guy in front of me tells the clerk he was there to pick up shower caps that were on hold for him. She asked his name, he says Dugan and I literally LOL'd but not so loud that they heard me.

Shower caps? WTF Dugan?

6 comments

• Liwet
    2 years ago
    <p><del>Do</del></p> you eat <p><i>Indonesian</i></p> food?
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    Try this again:

<p><del>Do</del> you eat <i>Indonesian</i> food</p>
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Every so often, I'll hear a common TUSCL acronym used out in the real world, and it usually just makes me grin. But occasionally, depending on the context and/or the person, it's fucking hilarious.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    I was out riding my motorcycle the other day and saw a van just like this one: https://media.glassdoor.com/l/696498/the…

All I could think was, "That motherfucker!"
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Yeah orange, there's a house I often drive by on my way to and from an area where I shop and a year or so ago I noticed there was always one of those vans parked in the driveway. Anymore when I drive by I don't even pay attention, matter of fact I'm not even sure if it's there or not anymore.
    I suppose icey chose that as his new name because there aren't any dougster vans lulz
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion