tuscl

Poor dude is out of place.

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Friday, May 13, 2022 4:51 AM

8 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Lmfao I thought the suit was supposed to be a stripper hoe magnet 🤡🤡🤡😭😭😂
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    I like his palm wave at the end.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Looks like da Liwit guy da got kicked out of da sapphires
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Would you leave the money after being ugnored? I wouldn't want to seem cheap, but I would hate tipping after being ignored. She's not my type, so I wouldn't have been at the stage in the first place.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Probably a baby stripper who thinks that her Stage routine is more important than making connections with customers who come up cash in hand.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    She’s doing a stage set with the commitment of a broadway dancer! I appreciate her commitment. Sadly, that guy isn’t taking the hint. I’m happy with the dive clubs in my area - no stage sets - no choreography - just a stage with hotties in bikinis to enjoy.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I could be wrong here, but I seem to remember reading reviews of clubs where there are rules about when dancers on stage can accept tips. As in, you can only accept tips from customers seated at the stage, etc. But I have no idea what's going on there.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Possible she's being self defeating. Maybe she familiar with the guy, knows he's rude and/or a time waster. Maybe she's popular enough to have a minimum tip she's willing to stop her show for. Or maybe she thinks she does better overall without pauses in her show. Maybe he's tipping with Albanian money. Funny video but many possible back stories.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion