tuscl

Best Vegas Day Shift?

JD2018
New Jersey
Thursday, May 12, 2022 5:23 AM
My buddy who's never been to a club wants to go when were in Vegas. I want to take him on dayshift since I think night would overwhelm him. Anyone been out there recently and can speak to how things are during the day right now? I've only been at night out there but was thinking we'd hit up Rhino

20 comments

• pistola
    2 years ago
    Also consider Sapphire pool if on weekend. Bc you can go back and forth into the club .

Lol @ Scrub, extras can be had almost anywhere in Vegas they are just $$$$$
  • SanchoRG
    2 years ago
    You can get extras at Little Darlings day shift, but it ain't cheap
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I’ve had a good time at Rhino during day shift, pre COVID they had bottle service that was quite reasonable and in the past the girls on day shift seem to be more laid back
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I wouldn't recommend any of the day shifts now.

As far as sex. If you're a mark you'll be treated like one.

I've had sex in clubs for the price of a discounted vip room for privacy. $250 for an hour. Not asked for anything by the girls.

To having offers of "I can't go below $100" the myth of unattainable priced hookers un vegas is just that
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Extras are always available in Vegas, or anywhere for that matter … if you’re willing to pay. This goes back to pre-coronageddon but I’m 1 for 2 at CH3 dayshift. Just lucked into the right girl once I guess. My buddies did well at sapphire but it was pricy. Both places were relatively quiet during the day with maybe 8-10 girls and the same number of dudes. Sounds like prices are way up, especially including $50 cover charges even if you drive yourself. Makes it difficult to club hop and find the right place. I think best to plan to try one place or two, and if it doesn’t have the right mix, don’t try and force it or you’ll just be be bitter and broke.
  • chiefwiggum
    2 years ago
    I heard Little Darlings might be a possibility, but they were raided like a month ago. If LDs is possible, it won't be in the 3/100 room (i.e. bed room with 3 beds) because there are cameras all over the place. It could be that the cameras are not actually on and management is trying to scare the girls. Pre-pandemic, I would say any club that has a private room is your best bet. This room will cost you at least a bottle on top of whatever process you have to work out with the girl, including maybe even tipping bouncer. On my most recent trip to Vegas, I have had girls really suggest to me that it was possible at Palomino and Rhino. Lastly, day shift is going to be like 4pm (and that's if girls are actually there), unless you're at one of the other factory clubs: Hustler or CH3; Rhino doesn't have a day shift until the weekend, and I think Sapphires as well.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Vip at ld is like $300 or so for half an hour. And girls there are pretty open. They're open everywhere.

If no one is offering you sex in Vegas it's you not vegas
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    AFAIK Chicas has a fairly-lively dayshift with $25 lap-dances or 5-for-$100 - but it's a smallish-dive off-the-strip with mostly aggressive Latinas so a different vibe from the big popular clubs and the talent is a notch below but AFAIK dance-mileage is pretty-good.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Chicas Bonitas has mostly Cuban and Black girls now and they actually tend to be hotter than what you get at most other clubs now.

Still wouldn't recommend dayshift there.

Just go at night. You'll have a better time. If you're thinking that dayshift will have cheaper hookers then just go to play it again sams. But you get what you pay for lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's not that expensive. The most i was offered is $400 for an all nighter. Girl said she'd leave the club and spend the night with me. And that was at LD. I declined coz I don't pay hoes.

If you want a really cheap hoe in a strip club don't offer money. Get like $40 in coke and go to play it again sams .
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Yeah let’s all believe what a guy who said he got a pacemaker in the hospital while posting on TUSCL says.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Shailynn get back to clout chasing posting about a dead troll lmfao
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    What's the problem with night shift? I think the quality of dancers will be higher if you go at night.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Why is that Liwet?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Liwet exactly. Right now day shift is a complete waste.

• twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Rapist
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag you call me a rapist coz I said I have consensual sex and not p4p. You have the mental capacity of a drunk biden
  • JD2018
    2 years ago
    Guess I should have clarified more. My buddy does NOT want extras. I'll be seeking those out on a different occasion/in the hotel. He just wants to go and get some lap dances because "when in Rome." So just looking for place with good looking girls during the day where he can get a decent lap dance for (hopefully) $20 each. I've never been day so wanted to know if Rhino, Sapphire, or another club would be best for that mid-late afternoon on a Thursday or if that's all we want it doesn't really matter.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sapphire charges like $50 cover and a table is $200.plus not a lot of girls during dayshift. SR is $20 in the day with a 2 drink minimum. Girls look like little boys....

For a cheap good time I'd go to Chicas Bonitas during the day. It's not as good as the night but still
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    I'd still go at <i>night</i> to either Palomino, Rhino, or Sapphires. You should be able to get the girls to sit with you topless and let you grope them for $40-$60 a girl as long as you don't go on a Friday or Saturday night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion