tuscl

curious: what's the most number of dancers you've seen at the club

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Friday, May 6, 2022 6:04 PM
you know, sometimes you see fliers online or get a text that claims: "over 30 exotic dancers!" yeah, right what's the most number of dancers at one time you've seen on the floor at the club, man

13 comments

• twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Depends on the club, we have a few down here in South Florida where I've seen many more than thirty,Tootsies for example I have no idea how many they average regularly, surely, more than fifty, Cheetah in Pompano also more than thirty easy, quite a few of the other clubs too.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Platinum Plus in Columbia, SC. The one time I went there, looked like at least 100 dancers. It's a huge club. Columbia is a medium sized city, hard not to jealous they have such a big club. When I went to Jimmy's, just south of Chicago, there were maybe 40 dancers, packed into fairly small club. Wins for most dancers per square foot.
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    Oz in Clearwater always seems to have 25 or more dancers working, even on dayshift. As someone else said, some Vegas clubs will have a lot of dancers working. Especially, when girls fly in to work during big conventions.
  • sinclair
    2 years ago
    At Tootsies they have a LCD screen that shows the name and a small picture (if I remember correctly) of every dancer on duty. The screen will also state her status like if she is on stage or in a champagne room. Being the nerd I am, I counted every single name and there were 108 dancers working on the night shift.
  • gothamyte
    2 years ago
    I'm a count one of these days. I'm curious
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    50-70 last summer on the wknds at Woody's after their cedar rapids, ia rival (Lumberyard) closed. Still averaging 40-50 on wknds. Plan on parking a block away. I'd go there more often except for the jet engine decibel level shit-hop played all night.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Wow I’d say 100? Busy weekend at Sapphires in Vegas has to approach 100. Some clubs years ago in Texas (Dallas) would have to have in the 100 range working on any given weekend. Those were some fun nights, when the club is crowded but not too crowded that you can find girls to do lapdances. Everyone is in a good mood, enough girls to go around, all the girls are making money, the patrons are having a good time because these plenty of girls to ogle over.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    @ilbbaicni - I think you may have confused PP in Columbia with PP in Greenville SC. It is huge. PP in Columbia didn't even have a kitchen. It's hard to count the number of dancers in a crowded popular club. I think I have seen + or - 100 at the Memphis Platinum Plus, Columbia SC Platinum Plus, Follies and Cheetah in Atlanta.
  • gothamyte
    2 years ago
    Geez I need to get out more? 100 dancers? 50 dancers? Dang, I haven't seen those type of dancers numbers in a minute
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    34 girls. I counted. But that was before the great breakdown of society.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    The most dancers I think I've ever seen all at once on the floor was probably at Hong Kong in TJ. It seemed like there were dancers everywhere the eye could see in all directions (including up). It could've been 100 easy, but that was way before COVID. Follies also had a ton of dancers on the floor at once because there could be a bunch of them dancing on that wrap around stage all at once, plus the ones in laps all over the club. The Rhino in Vegas also had bunches, and probably Sapphire but I only went there once (wasn't my style).
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    During one super bowl trip to vegas we went to sapphire which had the entire club open. We figured 350-400. I still believe it was more. We were off in the corner where they do a lot of daytime dances, and I counted 50 in that area at one point.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Same. Over 100 at rhino or sapphire in Vegas and approaching that at BDD. All years back.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion