tuscl

I’m worried about a Russian retaliation

mark94
Arizona
Friday, May 6, 2022 12:04 PM
The Russian warship Admiral Makarov has been hit by Ukrainian Neptune missiles and is on fire. This follows the sinking a couple weeks ago of the Russian warship Moskva. The Biden administration has been bragging recently about how it is providing intelligence to the Ukrainians that allowed them not only to sink these ships but also kill many Russian generals with targeted air strikes. It is beyond idiocy that this administration is bragging about our involvement. It forces Putin to escalate the war and target American assets. As addled as Putin’s mind is, and endangered his political situation, ignoring our involvement would make him look weak. A month ago, I thought the talk that Russia might use nuclear weapons was scare mongering. Now, with two President’s who seem to have dementia, escalating the conflict, I’m getting anxious.

66 comments

• 49-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    Talk to Dave Anderson and Icee they’re friends with all those Russians.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    So you think we should be afraid of the Russians and their toothless threats, those fucks have been attacking us regularly in cyber, poisoning Putin’s opponents in democratic countries, seizing innocent American citizens to use as hostages, it’s about time we acknowledged the facts and told those fucking Communist Bastards the same as that soldier on snake Island Fuck you russian warship, I’d like to see the US seventh Fleet in the Black Sea, the sooner the better as far as I’m concerned.
  • SanchoRG
    2 years ago
    This forum gonna be nuts on May 9. We got at least 3 nazis on this board gearing up to celebrate
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    yeah our military is stronger more effective than russia's but i agree with mark that brandon's admistration bragging is not smart and typical of the ineptness that has been on display since they took over. putin is an unstable loose cannon and has lots of nukes which is not a good pairing. Many of those nukes might be in disrepair just like much of their military equipment but all it takes is him flying off the handle and one good nuke to make it through to escalate things beyond the point of no return. Teddy Roosevelt had it right, 'speak softly and carry a big stick', we have big sticks but they are presently controlled by inept loud mouth morons.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    My thoughts are premised on russia knowing that we're helping ukraine behind the scenes but publicly bragging about it so the world can see it might force putin to up the ante and it might not end well.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Now in darkness, world stops turning Ashes where their bodies burning No more war pigs have the power Hand of God has struck the hour Day of judgement, God is calling On their knees, the war pigs crawling Begging mercy for their sins Satan laughing, spreads his wings Oh lord, yeah!
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    The former USSR built their whole empire on lies and threats that they could never make good on. After the cold war, we discovered that most of USSR's ICBMs were barely operational or not at all due to neglect/lack of maintenance. And Putin has demonstrated very clearly that he operates exactly the same way, creating worldwide fear through deception. His abject failure with the Ukraine invasion is evidence of that. So no, I don't think we should be so timid in our dealings with Russia. What really scares me, however, is Joe Biden. He (or whoever he takes orders from) seems to arbitrarily enact major foreign policy decisions like he was deciding what to eat for lunch. He made it clear that direct US involvement in Ukraine was absolutely OFF THE TABLE, and he slow-walked the aid we did provide. His #1 priority was to not piss off Putin. Now he's bragging about how we played a hand in the sinking of ships and killing of generals. It's like there is no plan whatsoever, and the policies are made up and/or pivot 180 degrees depending on which way the wind blows. I think we are "almost" at rock bottom, but not yet. It's a foregone conclusion that the November mid-terms will be devastating to the Democrats, and quite possibly 2024 as well. But to really ensure that Americans get the message, I hope Biden leaves office (one way or another) and Kamala becomes President. She won't be easily controlled from behind the scenes, and therefore will fuck things up so badly that Democrats will be all but irrelevant for at least a decade.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Teddy Roosevelt had it right but nowhere in his history was there ever a suggestion that intimidation was a tactic that worked on his (Teddy Roosevelt's) foreign policy, I respect what you're saying, but I still believe we need our fleet in the Black Sea because the Russians are losing and if history is any guide, in modern times it's been the strategy of anti-American countries that when they start losing they try to suck in other countries, if they want to rattle a few sabers we should take a page from Kennedy's crisis management team and enforce a blockade and then maybe we will make some sort of a deal with the Russians, like we did in Cuba during the 1962 missile crises, they will back down, I don't believe that either Putin or his generals are that stupid.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    I’m an optimistic guy, but their are dark, dark times ahead, sorry to say. If Trump were in office the entire msm would be showing the nuclear clock at 11:59:59
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    I know the reputation of JFK is that he was a brilliant foreign policy strategist but we’ve learned a lot about the Cuban Missile crisis and Bay of Pigs that show he was a reckless risk taker who cut deals with Kruschev to get himself out of a mess. Kennedy suffered health problems since childhood, and used an arsenal of drugs, including painkillers and stimulants, to treat various medical conditions during his presidency. These drugs affected his decision making.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    I don't have the time but without getting into all the details history shows that if Trump were in office this shit wouldn't have started. By history I'm talking even before Trump. When we have a strong prez the world behaves better than when we don't. Right now we do not have a strong prez.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    “I do not like war. It is costly and the outcome uncertain.” Queen Elizabeth I (Ughh I feel like SJG)
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Except it wasn't Kennedy who created the strategy, it was MacNamara along with input from Eisenhower, and a bunch of our generals and policy experts from Truman's administration. They had plenty of intelligence from our close co-operation with the USSR during WWII and first hand combat experience against them, in Korea, so there's an awful lot of simplifying, that you just did, by discounting Kennedy's administration.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Interesting. So, everything bad that happened during JFK’s presidency was Eisenhower’s fault. And, as you’ve previously said, everything bad that has happened during Biden’s presidency is Trump’s fault. I see a pattern.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Who said anything like that,now you're putting words in my mouth, what is your fucking problem, are you stupid, I never said it was Eisenhower's fault, and if you really want to drag Trump into this conversation, you're stretching completely beyond anything I ever said, I will say this, if your hero Trump was in office and this was going on, NATO wouldn't be anywhere near as co-operative as they are, and as to whether or not this would have flared up if Trump was still in office, let me remind you Trump was the the loudest of loudmouths, talk about a braggart, he would have been doing all kinds of stupid shit.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    My remarks were addressed to Marks comments desert turd you've been on my ignore for about a year so get over yourself you are a dumb cocksucker, the reason I have you on ignore is mainly because you are a faggit who gets mad at anyone who disagrees with you, all your insults are like a third graders, and I'm not in grade school any more, grow up and get over yourself, contrary to what your mommy told you you really ain't all that.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Worthy of the Bloomsbury Group “you are a dumb cocksucker…….. you are a faggit……I'm not in grade school any more……contrary to what your mommy told you you really ain't all that.”
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    I’m glad we’re helping the Ukrainians, but bragging about ongoing intelligence operations is beyond stupid.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Mark I'm disappointed in you, I forgot you Desert Turd were such good buddies but now I know, he's speaking for you and you for him.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Just because Putin is like the mass murderer Josef Stalin, doesn't mean stupid fuck Joe Biden s childish ignorant traitorous bragging won't get everyone nuked. Biden is the worst president in history.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    I also thought it was incredibly stupid for anyone in the know to be openly boasting that we are supporting Ukraine with classified intelligence being used to destroy Russian forces. Supplying them with arms and ammunition was inherently risky, that's how we got dragged into the last two wars (The Lusitania and Pearl Harbor). Admittedly, it is sweet payback for the bounties that the Russians were paying to Taliban, AQ, and others, but it should have remained classified. Leaking drafts of SCOTUS opinions, rioters/looters/murderers being pardoned or sanctioned at all levels of government, the Biden Ministry of Truth, and now giving classified intelligence secrets which could provoke a nuclear holocaust to the press. Turning and turning in the widening gyre The falcon cannot hear the falconer; Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world, The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere The ceremony of innocence is drowned; The best lack all conviction, while the worst Are full of passionate intensity. Surely some revelation is at hand; Surely the Second Coming is at hand. The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert A shape with lion body and the head of a man, A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun, Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds. The darkness drops again; but now I know That twenty centuries of stony sleep Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle, And what rough beast, its hour come round at last, Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born? -Yeats
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    To put it in terms that our resident lefties can understand: "Human Sacrifice! Cats and dogs living together! Mass Hysteria!" - Venkman, Ghostbusters or one of my favorites: "You know, and I know, that chaos and bedlam are consuming the entire world! UV light waves are only the beginning, Tom. We have an inch of topsoil left. Sexually transmitted diseases, deforestation, irreversibly progressive depletion of the global gene pool. It all adds up to oblivion, pal. Governments will fall, anarchies will reign. It's a brave new world!" Strannix, Under Siege But seriously, yeah that's really fucked up right there.
  • bkkruined
    2 years ago
    I remember as a kid we lived in the middle east, my dad had a cushy expat gig for a while, back when the USSR was very much alive and a super power. One night our dinner guests included a Turkish coworker who, coming from a different culture that was largely aligned with the West (more so back then than now), but bordered on and well acquainted with the USSR, shared a pretty different opinion then ours. He argued pretty strongly during a conversion after dinner that someone was going to start some proxy war that west would get way too involved in... And the US would initiate a nuclear war in desperation while loosing a conventional conflict on the battle field. Turns out as big and strong as the likes of Ted Cruz thought the Russian army was... his accusations about the weeny woke US military under the likes of Gen Milley failed to understand that overwhelming firepower is really only useful if you can find and target the enemy before they kill you.... And drones do that effectively no matter how many push ups the operator can do... And training matters... Big time... So, turns out our Turkish friend got that wrong, with no one involved fully understanding the technical revolution in targeting weapons that the Russian seem to be way, way, way behind in... You'd think they would have watched Schwartzcopf and Frank's "hail mary" through the Iraqi desert and realized what it would take to win a modern war in the future. Apparently not. It was really no secret the USS New Jersey was using drones to target and correct it's guns way back then, pretty similar to Ukraine mortar teams...
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    “payback for the bounties that the Russians were paying to Taliban, AQ, and others” This was never proved, and I for one don’t believe it happened. It really doesn’t even make sense. The Taliban and AQ didn’t need any monetary incentives to kill Americans. It was just more anti Trump “Russian collusion” propaganda.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    If we paid off tribal leaders to side with us, it's entirely plausible the Russians paid them to fight against us. As idiotic and unnecessary as it was for thailand bitch to include a jab at Ted Cruz, even NATO analysts feared that tactical nuclear weapons would be necessary to blunt a full Soviet mechanized assault across Europe. As a typical leftist, he ignores or is ignorant that the 80s geopolitical, military, industrial, and technological landscapes are as different as night and day, the Russian Federation is not the USSR, and the Persian Gulf is not the Black Sea. Yes, the Russian military failures are hopeful news, but even a regional exchange of low- yield nuclear weapons could have catastrophic global consequences. Putin and Biden are the two worst demented fools to have in control of these arsenals simultaneously.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    So targeting has been used since the Iraq war? Amazing and unique. Why it's as if the North and the South both used forward observers and observation balloons in the war of Northern aggression.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    To be specific, the administration did not brag about providing the intelligence that sunk the Moskva. The NY Times story was leaked by anonymous sources. Remember how everyone was mad at the abortion leakers a couple days ago? The pentagon is officially denying we provided the intelligence. It is a pretty parsed denial though and it certainly makes more sense that we did provide some measure of assistance. We’re certainly not bragging about it though. But please, carry on.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    At this point, it does not matter what it is nor does it matter what it looks like. It matters how Putin and the Russians, who have no regard for honest dealings, want to frame it and employ it to punish Allies, Ukraine, and deter further assistance. Do not forget, there are many and more frightening reports that Putin is completely deranged and physically ill. His government's official stance is that the world will not be allowed to exist without Russia in it. Soviets in the 80s were thoroughly convinced that the US was going to launch a massive, unprovoked nuclear strike at any moment. Russians today thoroughly believe that there is a justified military operation underway to eliminate the Nazis in Ukraine, and there will be more Nazi to destroy in other former Soviet republics. To top it all off, we have a doddering old fool for President, who does not know what day it is, cannot stay on script or read a teleprompter to save his soul, and has been on the wrong side of every foreign policy decision of the last 30 years! Putin never invaded former republics during Republican presidencies, he has it done it repeatedly under democrat presidents, and he knows that Biden and his weak, woke military are the best opportunity he is going to have if he is does intend to attack the US directly or indirectly. The only correct answer to any question about US support for Ukraine would be state that is a "foreign conflict involving two non-allied countries. While the US condemns Russian aggression against any of its neighbors, we can neither confirm or dent if any support is being offered to Ukraine." Instead, in the age of idiotic hashtag diplomacy and virtue signaling, we have an administration that announces exactly what it will and will not do, and even gives printed lists to the enemy of where they can and cannot attack us!
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    Generally speaking, people that own a $700 million super yacht are anxious to see the world in in a nuclear holocaust. [view link] Just sayin.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    *aren't obviously.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Its probably by targeted drone strikes that Ukrainians are killing Russian Generals, not manned air strikes. SJG
  • bkkruined
    2 years ago
    @Gamma "Putin never invaded former republics during Republican presidencies" now George Bush was a Democrat too? Jeeze you guys are stupid... And yes, I'll insult Ted Cruz at EVERY opportunity, and if that makes you thing I'm a "leftist", fuck off. And yes, I agree with Trump, his wife is ugly. Shit was different in the '80, maybe my Father's Turkish friend's opinion carrier some weight at that time. But that's history...
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    datinman, you were saying? [view link] Ah found the Thai prison bitch's soft underbelly! Yes, prison bitch, you are a leftist progressive piece of shit. You are a disgusting and worthless parasite who believes every piece of drivel to come out of Joy Reid, Don Lemon, or Brian Stelter. You have no capacity for independent and critical thought, and truly believe the NYT to be the paper of record because they titled themselves such. Ted Cruz's wife may be ugly, but yours, if you've ever found one, is probably forced to use the men's room because of her prolific mustache. She's obviously your inbred sister, so I've just insulted four members of your family while you sit around humping doorknobs and thinking of the good old days in Bankgkok with your dom Ladyboy boyfriend.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    “the administration did not brag about providing the intelligence that sunk the Moskva. The NY Times story was leaked by anonymous sources.” Who were identified by the NYT as senior administration officials. So, yes, it was the administration that was doing the bragging.
  • Lone_Wolf
    2 years ago
    I agree 100%. They will definitely retaliate. It's one thing helping covertly but bragging about it, they are almost forced to retaliate. Bizarre more people don't understand this.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    If the US is providing intelligence to Ukrainians, how is the US getting this? Probably it is from Ukrainian spotters on the ground. So probably the US has provided training, special encrypted communications equipment, and satellite access, and then it coordinates the information and feeds it back to Ukrainians. If anyone has more specific information about this I would like to see it. No doubt, this war has entered a new phase, and it looks like it will go on much longer, and Russia is being humiliated. This is dangerous. But what else can you do with a country that has invaded a neighbor and repeatedly threatened use of nuclear weapons. I fully support President Biden. PBS NewsHour live episode, May 6, 2022 [view link] SJG The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ Сан-Хосе ползучести San-Khose polzuchesti
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'If the US is providing intelligence to Ukrainians, how is the US getting this? Probably it is from Ukrainian spotters on the ground.' Oh that makes sense, US is getting intel from Ukraine then passing that intel on to Ukraine, Lol Go suck a goat dick, you never could think straight and now your mental illness has fully consumed you you psycho!
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    “ If we paid off tribal leaders to side with us, it's entirely plausible the Russians paid them to fight against us.” No, it’s not. We paid off tribal leaders in Western Iraq/Anbar Province to side with us against AQ, but they weren’t really all that fond of AQ to start with. No similar dynamics or program in Afghanistan. This “bounty” report just wasn’t consistent with ground truth, which is why it was never verified by the intelligence community.
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    Icey better worry about me beating the fuck out of him.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Who can believe the "intelligence community" anymore? The intelligence community that allowed a sitting president to be impeached twice on bullshit allegations? The intelligence community which allowed liberal media to falsely label the Biden laptop as Russian propaganda?" The intelligence community which did not use the Clinton oppo-research dossier as toilet paper? The intelligence community which emphasizes CRT and advertises diversity as a recruitment tool? No, they cannot be trusted to report anything accurately. Everyone is just covering their ass and trying to keep their pensions.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Ex-spies and diplomats say the Biden administration needs to 'shut-up' after NYT report about US intelligence helping Ukraine kill Russian generals [view link]
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Joe Biden is the worst President in history. All those who identify as democrat, liberal and progressive are enemies of America and should be treated as such.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Russia may use this May 9th victory day as the opportunity to exit PBS News Weekend live episode, May 7, 2022 [view link] SJG The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 [view link] Pleaser 10" [view link]
  • SanchoRG
    2 years ago
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    If he got hit with a Javelin Missile, from the top, that changes everything. SJG The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 [view link] Pleaser 10" [view link] Pretty In Pink [view link]
  • SanchoRG
    2 years ago
    Yeah, mostly the composition of his body
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Military strategists are learning that new weapons have changed how wars will be fought. A 50 ton tank can be destroyed by a 50 pound personal drone.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Easiest way to stop russian retaliation is to end American aggression. Don't support bidens proxy war against Russia.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    I am worried about retaliation if Russia hits NATO deliveries to Ukraine or hit neutral organizations like the Red Cross or UN workers.
  • Lone_Wolf
    2 years ago
    @mark94 - I wonder if they needed a war to learn that. I could have told them that years ago.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    In addition to drones, Russians are using unencrypted communication devices. That’s how the Ukrainians ( with our help ) have killed 80 senior Russian officers.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Easiest way to end Russian aggression is to send them all of out cock sucking traitors like Icee and then Putin will be too busy ass fucking them to do anything else. Let's all pray that Joe Biden and Donald Trump have a stroke today.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I wouldn’t be so worried about Russia retaliation, Putin miscalculated he figured he’d be getting away with all kinds of shit, but the record is now showing that Mr. Putin is actually trying to stay clear of the US and NATO, as he realizes now if we get directly involved it’s lights out for the Red Army. Looks to me like he’s looking for a way out, but he’s worrying that if he doesn’t produce something beneficial to Mother Russia, he’s toast.
  • RandomName111
    2 years ago
    One thing to keep in mind is that our engagement with the Russians is only partly conducted in public. Between cyber attacks and various other activities, the bulk of what's happening (in the general sense - I'm not providing specifics here) isn't public. What you see (statements, etc) is designed for public consumption and everyone knows that. Regardless of who the president is all of this is highly coordinated. There's very little difference between the parties when it comes to military matters. It's very easy to armchair quarterback "this was a mistake" or "that was perfect" but just keep in mind that you are operating with information designed primarily to influence and manipulate the other side, and you're trying to draw conclusions from that. You're also being heavily influenced by active information operations designed to sow discord amongst Americans and the West... so as you all sit here bickering with each other just realize that's exactly what Putin wants and has been actively working towards for decades. Having opinions is fine, just remember we're (all of us in the western world) are all on the same side. We are stronger together... and we're going to need to be together in order to make it through what's likely coming.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Disagree. We are not all on the same side. Democrats, BLM, Antifa, and other leftists are actively promoting Soviet propaganda (not Russian - Communist SOVIET) which was deliberately designed to sow discord, divide, and weaken unity. Some of those groups know this and do not care, they only seek to benefit themselves; but they have followers and adherents who don't know any better, never studied history, and do not understand just how damaging those paradigms are. It is more important to win the war at home before embarking on expeditionary endeavors. Case in point - deposing the Taliban post 9/11: Americans believe that we were unilaterally attacked by an international hostile force that was largely concentrated in Taliban controlled Afghanistan. Almost all of America supported the effort to go over there and make sure it would never happen again. The information war wasn't won, unity was lacking, when America went to liberate Iraq from Saddam Hussein. 2nd case study: nearly all Russians believe that the special military operation in Ukraine is to destroy Nazi's who were controlling that neighboring country at all levels. Putin won the war at home and united Russians in his unjust expeditionary attack. So, yeah, I'm saying the lefties needs to pull their heads out of their asses and get with the program.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    No American aggression No Russian retaliation for American aggression It's real easy
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Yeah, like when we sent troops into Russia to install a puppet.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I'm not more or less afraid of Russian retaliation than I was before the Ukraine conflict. Could Russia attack our infrastructure via cyber?, yes. But Russia's infrastructure is held together with spit and popsicle sticks, so it wouldn't take a lot for the U.S. to make Russia party like it's 1799. Could they launch nukes?, sure. But they know we have them as well, and our nuclear arsenal (and nuclear defenses) are much more advanced and better maintained than theirs. So, there's no appetite for that, regardless of the sabre rattling. What Ukraine has shown is that there's a lot of real estate between Russia's on-paper capabilities and their on-ground capabilities. Right now, Russia is hoping to minimize the degree to which they display their deficit in capabilities. This shouldn't surprise us. A superpower with an economy that is smaller than Texas has to cut corners and rely more on projected power rather than real power. I'll say this. Russia's marketing and PR department is pretty competent.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    The US had to support Ukraine, and we still have to. No Russian aggression, no American involvement. SJG The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 [view link] Pleaser 10 inch [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    I'd hedge on being so sure that Putin won't launch nukes because he can't match up with us. There's all kinds of speculation about his health. If he ends up terminal combined with the fact that he's an egotistical loose cannon I'd say all bets are off if he feels like going out in a blaze of glory. Desperate despots can be unpredictable when backed in a corner. Not saying it will happen but it is a concern of mine.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ That was for Ishmael not the creepy fuck.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Perhaps, but I don't think so. Putin doesn't rule over Russia in "God mode" as much as he and other people may want to believe that. There's a range of other powerful political and military figures, as well as oligarchs, who could radically change the power dynamic in Russia if they are inspired to do so. It's pretty well known that a large degree of Putin's power depends on his ability to keep the people around him both rich and happy. A nuclear or cyber exchange will do the opposite of keeping people rich and happy.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    They have a plane they call the Doomsday plane it's supposed to be a flying command and control center to keep Putin and the senior leadership safe during a nuclear exchange, it was supposed to flyover today during their military parade, yet they grounded the plane due to some bad weather, that doesn't fare very well for the Russian Federation's abilities to face off against us in the event of a war, I say y'all are worried about a paper tiger.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Well they can just wait for a calm sunny forecast before they attack but then again how accurate are their weather forecasters, Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Putin and that regime are a lost cause! SJG Sex Slave Uni [view link] Claudette Colbert [view link] The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 [view link] Pleaser 10 inch [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion