tuscl

Do you avoid dancers with SO’s and dancers who don’t offer OTC/extras?

Thursday, May 5, 2022 4:15 PM
What % of dancers and what % of PL’s do you reckon are cheating on their SO? Have you ever cheated on a SO and why? Do you avoid dancers who have SO’s, and dancers who don’t offer OTC/extras? Or are regular dances with them still enough if they don’t offer otc/extras due to a SO, it means there is a guy getting more mileage than you, and without paying cash for it as well!

23 comments

• CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Public Service Announcement (PSA) BigThirdEye is just cacaplop trying to swamp these forums with repetitive, stupid racist questions, either via his own threads or crashing other threads. But, as always, take a look at his posting history and judge for yourself. If engaging with his inane posts is fun for you, then go for it. Otherwise, don't think you're answering sincere questions. ~ [view link].Ishmael ~ April 29, 2022 “In this world, shipmates, sin that pays its way can travel freely, and without a passport; whereas Virtue, if a pauper, is stopped at all frontiers." -- Father Mapple via Herman Melville's "Moby Dick".
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "What % of dancers" Don't care. If they're doing their thing with me, that's all I need to know. "what % of PL’s do you reckon are cheating on their SO? Have you ever cheated on a SO and why?" Not me. All I need to know. "Do you avoid dancers who have SO’s," Don't ask, don't tell. "and dancers who don’t offer OTC/extras? Or are regular dances with them still enough" Depends on my mood. Be straight with me, I'll be straight with you.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    The sensation of OTC alone is different than OTC alongside cheating! Nothing gets the heart rate up like the risk of getting caught!
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    No, I've never cheated on my wife. And whether <em>she</em> is cheating is of no concern to me.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    George, didnt you mention doing otc all the time?
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @BTE: "George, didnt you mention doing otc all the time?" Yes. What does that have to do with anything?
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Your wife is aware of your otc stuff? Or how is it not cheating?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Being a hoe isn't cheating. It's trapping. Girls have boundaries. Emotional boundaries and things they won't do with tricks that they do in relationships. But you can't be a square and be with a hoe. The only time it could ever matter if a dancer or hoe has a SO is if you're a RIL. And then it's all on you.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    BTE, I don't talk about OTC or Extras. Pick your girl and make it happen with her. Let it escalate as quickly as it wants to. Places conducive to FRMOS and FS are of course best, and be ready to be taking her to bed that night. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Kissing you before accepting money is a way hookers test if you're a cop. It doesn't matter what you call it. You're paying hookers for sex. You admitted to paying for gfes in old posts. This delusion that paying for sex isn't paying for sex is too crazy.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Read BTE's original account. It wasn't like that. [view link] The reason we have strip clubs is for guys who like being generous with beautiful women. SJG
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee im confused, things are getting confusing idk who’s responding to what. I was referrinng to george cheating due to being married and doig otc with someone else. Icee what do u mean u cant be a square and be with a hoe? What are things girls wont do with tricks that they do in relationships? Icee you want to be generous with your women. As SJG says
  • Uprightcitizen
    2 years ago
    That venn diagram doesn't capture anything in my universe
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @BTE:"Your wife is aware of your otc stuff? Or how is it not cheating?" Well, she <em>is</em> aware, but that's not what makes it "not cheating". It's not cheating because it's not cheating.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    This is stupid and excessively judgemental, who are you or anyone else to accuse someone of cheating in a relationship that you aren’t a part of, I’d say the issue is between the folks in that relationship and no one else.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    George that doesnt make sense. The awareness or her agreement to it is what makes it not cheating. Otherwise it doesnt make sense. Twentyfiv i dont know if youre referring to OP or some comment i made. If yoir partner doesnt want you sleeping with other people then it means it is cheating. In the typical relationship its cheating to screw around hence the term open relationship...
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Still none of your business worry about your own personal issues leave your opinions to yourself interjecting yourself into their situation is looking for a smack in the head.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Cheating is defined by the two people in the relationship. Is just going to a strip club "cheating"? Dances? Extras? Bareback anything? Anything OK because it's completely open? Whatever the two decide.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Are you talking about george? Its an anonymous site so there is no problem unless you are worried about your ex finding you like icee Btw George is usually joking with his posts you may not want to take things literally.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ I'm talking about everyone. I've set rules with every ex and stuck to them. One, knowing that I've gotten extras, insisted on fucking me good, every which way, before every trip.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I don't really talk to dancers about "extras" or what they offer. Rather, just pick the one you want and make it happen with her. She may set a ceiling ITC and for the first visit, buy maybe not. Once you are outside with her it should be all go. For people with an SO, we have Marriage Councilors and we have Divorce Lawyers. I tried the first, then I had to use the second. But I was always willing to abide by monogamy if we could make the marriage work. We were not able to make it work. SJG The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 [view link]
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @BTW: "George that doesnt make sense. The awareness or her agreement to it is what makes it not cheating. Otherwise it doesnt make sense." What about it doesn't make sense? What would make you think it is, or is not, cheating?
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Her agreement and awareness, or the pre existing agreement on the relationship
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion