tuscl

Stripper subreddit

Wednesday, May 4, 2022 11:12 PM
If you search boyfriend on that subreddit, there’s hundreds of posts from strippers talking about how theyd never do OTC with customers and they laugh at customer attempts for otc and etc. the impression you get is very different than here. They seem extremely loyal to their SO’s. Can we assume it’s true since its an anonymous online forum. Or is there some kind of posturing going on where strippers who do OTC with customers or cheat, take the time to post online anonymously about how theyd never do OTC or cheat? It makes it seem like dancers with SO’s almost never cheat. But maybe there is a stigma with admitting to it on that subreddit.

10 comments

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I think you are on to something there BTE. What women say they do and what they really do are often very different. SJG The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 [view link]
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Public Service Announcement (PSA) BigThirdEye and Dixie_Normus are just cacaplop trying to swamp these forums with repetitive, stupid questions, either via his own threads or crashing other threads. But, as always, take a look at his posting history and judge for yourself. If engaging with his inane posts is fun for you, then go for it. Otherwise, don't think you're answering sincere questions. ~ [view link].Ishmael ~ April 29, 2022 “In this world, shipmates, sin that pays its way can travel freely, and without a passport; whereas Virtue, if a pauper, is stopped at all frontiers." -- Father Mapple via Herman Melville's "Moby Dick".
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG, wise words there pimp! Definitely aa you say, any woman not seriously attached can be gotten to. You’re the man, SJG!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Strippers and hookers working jn strip clubs are 2 different things
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    icee you never even been in a strip club before, I still havent even installed that stripper pole you bought for my birthday.
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    My buddy was a "chad" (in our day we would say a "super stud"). He had girls throwing themselves at him as soon as we hit 10th grade. When we got older he liked both real free girlfriends, one night stands as well as paid strippers and whores. I always found that interesting but it was what it was. He dated a stripper for years. Eventually she ended up having his kid. Anyway he never seemed to care if she had sex for money with someone else. If it was for free he would get mad. Not sure what my point is but for what its worth he was cool with it.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Dave, crazy story. Did be have a certain look fo him? Chad usually means tall, muscular, etc. Thatxguy, who is randy peel?
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Dixie where did you find that info about thatxguy?
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    If it's posted by a handful of girls on the stripper subreddit then it must be universally true. 😉
  • Flyer78
    2 years ago
    Different subreddits and websites do definitely have different vibes, and "rules of engagement."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion