tuscl

Christmas Presents that Stripper-Boyfriends give

Monday, December 17, 2007 8:39 AM
NOTHING at all, "let the PLs take care of that Baby"

9 comments

• David9999
    17 years ago
    Oh I forgot one of the presents given to a dancer/GF, sometimes they get a good slap. As they say "you only hit the one you love"
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    Gavd ATF a Christmas present. She doesn't know--yet--that it is a goodbye gift. Time to move on.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    It doesn't have to be Christmas or anytime special. One dancer likes me to slap her ass every time I get a dance from her. She bends over and then I know I'm supposed to smack her.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    Some dancers slap their own asses too in private dances - I never quite figured that one out. or an older guy patron (as one dancer retells the story) that says to a dancer onstage "Can I slap your ass for 2 bucks?" "No, sorry you can't slap my ass for 2 bucks, geez" Apparently 2 bucks or 20 bucks, she doesn't want her ass slapped, and I don't blame her
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    Despite pink site attempts to deny this: there is (like many stereotypes) a half-TRUTH to the stripper abusive/badboy/boyfriend theory, and since one of my ATFs (the only one with any BF at all) is on the ultra last leg of a very bad live-in (with kids present from a marriage to another man earlier) multi-year relationship, I'm getting alot more inside info about how bad these things can get. Here's a paraphrased version from several conversations combined. Note by all measurements this dancer would be considered sweet, kindly, and ultra feminine, with top looks but none of the bad personality traits some might associate with top shelf girls. She could have chosen from many decent guys in the world to get involved with, before getting involved with this one. Note also I've had dozens and dozens of conversations with this dancer, some before, but most after this particular series of exchanges Dancer: "I really want a nice guy" PL "you say you like nice guys, yeah right, no doubt" Dancer: "I really do, but I sometimes get sidetracked" PL "but your boyfriend must be nice I bet" Dancer "he can be nice, except when he's threatening me" PL "you mean with violence"? Dancer "mostly verbal and only physical sometimes, but he doesn't usually hit me, its usually things like pulling my hair, and telling me the bad things that will happen to me if I ever leave him" PL "did he find about the other guy you had for a brief time last year"? Dancer "oh the drug dealer guy? No he would have killed me" PL "well someday you find another single guy for a real relationship, and that should work out better" Dancer "I truly believe the only way I will ever get out of this relationship, will be to someday show up somewhere as a dead body"
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    White powdery ... snow, yeah that's it, snow, honest officer ...
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I assumed the typical PL persona by buying gifts for not one, but TWO dancers this year. My ATF, and My "Rising Star" (she has the potential to give my ATF a serious run for the money). For my ATF, with whom I have more of a "relationship" connection, I bought her more normal gifts (a book that I knew she'd enjoy reading), a data cable for the phone that I'd previously bought her, and a figurine for her collection. For the "rising star", I originally intended to buy her earrings, however my naughty side kicked in, and since I had an OTC planned with her, I picked out a sexy outfit for her, with intentions that she could wear it at the club, but more importantly for her to model for me. Yeah... "SUCKER!" (the chants continue)
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    ok I guess im weird. Im married and my xmas gift from my hubby was letting me go pursue a dancing gig it turns him on LOL. Last year he took me to Canada where he got me a female sub I could play with all week Ahhh the gift that keeps on giving and it it stops you can spank it hee hee. Ive heard the term cant turn a hoe into a housewife but you most certainly turn a housewife into a hoe. LOL But then again I m apparently weird
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    although I'm tempted, no presents excepta burned CD here and there, which are just random anyways, its way too PL. Cash is what they want and need and only VIP and dances etc can do that
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion