tuscl

Advice on New Jersey Clubs

Hi all - I will be spending some time in NJ/NYC throughout the next month or so. Does anyone have any advice on visiting NJ clubs (within an hour from Manhattan)? I will put out a summary and some reviews of my experience after I've been to a few and speak to people directly for some good Intel.
Thank you!

6 comments

• felipe609
    2 years ago
    The short answer is that there are a bunch of reviews of New Jersey clubs. That is where I would start.

The longer answer is, what type of clubs do you want? New Jersey has all kinds of clubs, except the fancy type of clubs you'll find in Midtown Manhattan.

Another longer answer is, "within an hour from Manhattan" is not very specific. An hour's drive or an hour by public transportation? In rush hour from a Midtown hotel, or at 2am from Times Square?

There's been some days it's taken me an hour to get through the tunnel. With luck you could get to Elizabeth in an hour from downtown. You could also get to Irvington/Orange/Newark, and Paterson/Passaic/Hawthorne in about an hour, depending where and when you start. Those are the three clusters that I would begin looking at reviews for.
  • BuckMcNutter
    2 years ago
    You want All nude , but NO booze , NO extras but great Laps ? Then try GogoRamma by the NJ shore.
    Otherwise, HJ’s are available at Johnny A’s in Patterson
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    @Myoman I not too long ago did a Jersey overview article, that's my long form thoughts on that matter, all fairly recent. https://tuscl.net/article.php?id=58219
  • VanessaM
    2 years ago
    @myoman Muddy’s overview is how you do a real mother fucking overview 🏆🙌❤️

You gotta pay ya dues to give a true overview
  • nj_pete
    2 years ago
    Use the map feature to find clubs in range geographically and then research the reviews.
  • Myoman
    2 years ago
    Thanks guys. And Muddy yes your prior review was excellent. Appreciated!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion