tuscl

milage

klee
Florida
i don't know if i am alone but i don't care how good looking a girl is if i cannot touch her. I am not a strip club regular but i live in balitmore area and i want to go out and play with some boobs then go home to my wife like i do in canada. where can i do that anybody know?

7 comments

• MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    From my strip club travels so far, you can play boobs to your heart's content in RI, Upstate NY, and Quebec. Pretty much no touching is allowed in VT and NH. Check the reviews for the Baltimore area on this website...
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    Detroit
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Klee, you can play with boobs at Wagon Wheel (aka Players Club) or most of the block-type places (eg. Sherrys's Showbar) - that's about it in the Baltimore area. You can probably also do it with some of the girls at Gentlemen's Gold Club in VIP if you don't mind spending a ton of money, but it's not officially allowdd there.
  • arbeeguy
    17 years ago
    Most of the girls at Outer Limits in Des Moines Iowa will let you play with their boobs at the stage for a $1 or $2 tip. All the rest will let you play with them in the Private Dance area (which isn't especially private.) Occasionally you will find one that will allow you to play with their pussy, but that is illegal, so much discretion/deception is called for. I realize that Des Moines Iowa is a long ways from Baltimore but what the heck.
  • ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    by the way, it is mileage.
  • Philip A. Stein
    17 years ago
    SuperDude mispelted "most of Michigan"
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    klee - You're coming along very well in becoming another Bones! LOL
    As far as where? Well, I've been to "The Block" many years ago friend, and NEVER NEVER had problems touching and feeling up boob!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion