tuscl

Delilah's den of whores

So this place is basically a brothel, I don't know how they haven't been shut down yet. The girls are all cracked out and most of them will solicite you for sex almost as soon as you walk in. This "Gentleman's club" is one of the dirtiest I've ever been to (And not in a good way) Unless you want to catch a STD or something probably best to stay away. Also if you're looking for a prostitute I'm sure you can find one for much less and much more attractive then what you will get here. Just saying...

40 comments

• tin man
    2 years ago
    Gentlemen, which one of you got caught cheating again and your wife had to write this? LMAO

Anyway, btch STFU about what you think about this place. If you had a healthy sex life with your husband or boyfriend, he wouldn't feel the need to cheat on you.

Now go home and leave those dancers alone, they want to make money to support their kids.
  • Kitbit
    2 years ago
    Prostitute's and dancers are not the same thing. This place is a brothel disguised as a Gentleman's club. I have a lot of respect for strippers in general but most of these girls are straight up whores and give the rest of us a bad name. As for supporting their children, that's pathetic. Poor kids should have been aborted
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Are you bragging or complaining?
  • Kitbit
    2 years ago
    Are you dumb? Stupid? Or dumb?
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Ha ha - who’s wife got a TUSCL account?
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    I’ll put this place on my bucket list.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Kitbit if you are a legit poster, and you’ve actually been to Delilah’s, then post a review.

It is odd to join this site - and post this discussion - unless you have an ulterior motive.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Yes, that extra stuff should not be allowed in any gentlemen’s club.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Looks like someone’s Jackie has found this site
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Champphilly - I have no idea what that extras stuff is - but if it involves whores - there is no place for it in a legitimate dance club!
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Kitbit - are you an angry dancer?

You made a comment about the whores at Delilah’s giving the rest of us a bad name. That leads me to think you may have worked there and were uncomfortable with the sexual and drug related activities of other dancers.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    To me this sounds like the management of Delilah's trying to draw in additional business!
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    ^ That makes sense! If this is true - I’d give the manager credit for a creative way of attracting more business!
  • Electronman
    2 years ago
    It sounds like Kitbit is a jealous dancer who is losing business to girls who provide more satisfying private dances than she does.

If the competition is too steep, you could always check out MacDonald's or get an engineering degree.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Is Kitbit another troll Personna or just a run of the mill incel, impotent, douchebag?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    #clubad
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Kit, do you know where you are? Saying that will encourage, not discourage, many of the guys on this site to go there and spend money, lol.
  • Kitbit
    2 years ago
    Pathetic. It's all fun and games till your dick falls off. But hey,good times 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "I have a lot of respect for strippers in general but most of these girls are straight up whores and give the rest of us a bad name. As for supporting their children, that's pathetic. Poor kids should have been aborted"

Ah, I see now, a bitter dancer who couldn't hack it is whining on here. Next...
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Which one of those whores done stole your babydaddy ?
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    ^I thought the dancers on this site are just a bunch of men?
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    Sounds like kitbit either got fired from Delilahs and is a bit bitter at her former bosses or she had a few too many Kit Kats and is upset that none of the customers at Delilahs found her attractive enough to pay to fuck her.

Either way, take your holier-than-thou rant over to stripperweb you stuck up cunt.
  • Bharlem
    2 years ago
    This is when that old saying “know your audience”, should come into play 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    "Pathetic" is thinking that posting a complaint here would somehow affect foot traffic into the club.

Even if every single guy reading this decided to never visit this club, it would still get have a standard crowd of customers. It would just be different guys who don't have TUSCL bookmarked.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "Pathetic. It's all fun and games till your dick falls off. But hey, good times 🤷🏻‍♀️"

Baby Girl, you sound young. I suspect that most of us, including me, having been doing this since before you wore your first training bra. Heck some of us were no doubt doing this before you were a twinkle in your absentee Daddy's eye. 😉

I completely understand why you decided to post this stuff, but tbh the silly PSA style warning is kinda' wasted on here. Many here have we been navigating this stuff for many years through countless generations of dancers. The average career span of a stripper is likely under 2 years (or in nicespice's case maybe 2 days). We've heard all the same bitter stuff from certain dancers in the generations before you before you and will here it many times again after you are long gone from this business.
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    "===> "I have a lot of respect for strippers in general but most of these girls are straight up whores and give the rest of us a bad name. As for supporting their children, that's pathetic. Poor kids should have been aborted"

Ah, I see now, a bitter dancer who couldn't hack it is whining on here. Next..."

^ Ah, I see now, a bitter old boomer who can't figure out how to pay hookers for sex. The system works 35% of the time. As far as I know 35% is an F
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ I guess "he" didn't like the joke I embedded in that last post, lol.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "So this place is basically a brothel, I don't know how they haven't been shut down yet. The girls are all cracked out and most of them will solicite you for sex almost as soon as you walk in"

OP, you do realize you just doubled DD's business from this site?
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Thank you Kitbit. That’s terrible. I feel compelled to investigate this malfeasance myself and will report back.

Could you describe the girls and rate their looks on a 1-10 scale?
  • Bharlem
    2 years ago
    🤔 you know how to use Tuscl pretty well for someone who just got on to tuscl

Rants like these are usually found on yelp. Imma need someone to investigate this but not me. Currently selling pussy at Delilah’s Den 🤗
  • BitCoinHodler
    2 years ago
    Definitely visiting when I'm in the area, thanks for the shout out!
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Amazing discussion, trying to read through it all soon
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    "Also if you're looking for a prostitute I'm sure you can find one for much less and much more attractive then what you will get here. Just saying..."

Sounds like an offer. Maybe post some pictures if you're looking for business.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Hi Kitbit. If you're a dancer, you can make an account that shows up with a little flower beside your username. That way TUSCLers know right away what the backstory is on a thread like this.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Out of curiosity, how many times has kitbit been to Delilah’s?

If you have inside details on dancers who are basically offering a full menu, it could be helpful information. I think some of us would try to avoid those girls.

I don’t want my dick to fall off!
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I want to remind NiceSpice - this isn’t TUCL - The Ultimate Chippendales List - after her comment about other dancers being men.
  • tin man
    2 years ago
    I just knew it had to be a woman or a gay man. Most heterosexual men will not complain about extras. Thank you for the strong endorsement Kit, i look forward to my dick falling off in said brothel.
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    Not true about dicks not falling off. I understand it is a real problem for lepers.
  • IPleadTheFifth
    2 years ago
    Did she really mean your dick would “fall off”, or just get rubbed down to a nub at Delilah’s?
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    It’s likely an issue for lepers (as goldmonger mentioned) - and zombies.

I will be wearing a raincoat and a condom on my next trip to the Chicken Shack - just in case there is some truth in the OP’s post.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion