tuscl

VIP Client sleepovers

The dancers here take you home for a price.
Sweet deal.

11 comments

• tin man
    4 months ago
    Whats the price?
    4 months ago
    $400
  • Puddy Tat
    4 months ago
    Do you wake up sans kidneys?
    4 months ago
    Nope.
    4 months ago
    Just satisfied
  • whodey
    4 months ago
    If they are operating as a brothel, why re you advertising it so openly on a public site? Are you trying to get them shut down by local law enforcement? Are you trying to get the dancers and other employees arrested for prostitution charges?
  • wallanon
    4 months ago
    Because people can't just be content to enjoy what they have? Lots of places with off the books stuff are known, but that doesn't mean you need to go hopping up and down about it. Hard to look the other way when people keep demanding something be seen lol.
  • NJBalla
    4 months ago
    1. Lets stop the ideology that police and LE dont know the clubs where extras occur. Delilahs keeps a low profile. You cant hear the music until you open the door and the cost of extras ensures that the clientele who comes here wants to get in and out unseen

2. The original poster is just puffing his chest as if outside the club action is some sort of new thing. Newsflash, if you carry yourself well, arent crazy, and most importantly have money in your pocket most women will sleep with you. Its not rocket science. You can go to any club in NJ and if you make it worth thier while a girl will happily meet you at a hotel or your place. And if think showboating on a forum will make it easier think again. News travels fast and she will deduce who has loose lips. But some guys have to learn it the hard way...
  • lurkingdog
    4 months ago
    I noticed that the OP has exactly 0 reviews and 1 discussion to "his" credit (this one)
    3 months ago
    Dude my buddy just said someone got arrested here last night. Time to move on to another location...... PO is watching. Dammnn
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 months ago
    This is true at many clubs, including those that aren't known as extras friendly.

I sort of hope that this is trolling. Because if it's sincere, then this guy just did the equivalent of bursting into a busy seafood market to announce "Hey guys! Fish swim in WATER!"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion