Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
All ForumsDelilah's Den

Delilah's Den

22 Washington Ave Manville, NJ 08835

View club page

Discussions

Post

Alyssa

If anyone has Alyssa’s IG or onlyfans would really appreciate it. She doesn’t come to the club much these days and i need more of her ;)

Jasong10176391 mo ago 489 5

Know any of their onlyfans?

Do you guys know if any of the girls here have onlyfans? If you know one, post it in the thread.

pullupandbust1 yr ago 175 8

Dancers posted Schedule?

I know their account proifle changed recently, but i can no longer find it. I just have the old dead one. Trying to see the updated dancers schedule

futants4623 mos ago 263 2

Ahna Thoughts

Has anyone had any experiences with her. Cute russian girl

Jokerzwild16Contributor4 mos ago 281

Proposed advertising slogan for this club

Before we opened, it was Boyville.

ilbbaicnlVeteran Reviewer5 mos ago 63 1

Regular Girls Here

I have been here once and I have read that you should go knowing what/who you want. I see the names grt posted every day but does anyone have a quock guide on what each girls name and what they…

tls39Contributor6 mos ago 177 1

VIP Rates

What can I expect to spend here in VIP? I did one here once I didn't negotiate with the girl. I'm assuming different girls different rates.

tls39Contributor6 mos ago 174 1

Recent new names!

Seems like this club has a lot of new names like Harley, Jennifer, Chrystal, Karma, Paris, Asiya, Taylor, Angie, Sage, Shy, Ary etc Does anyone have any experience with them? Even a description would be such a huge help to a…

PiratebaldheadContributor2 yrs ago 101 6

Jacky

Any idea where she's gone? Haven't seen her in a while. Absolute gem.

jklmnopVeteran Reviewer7 mos ago 50

No insta. No sked

Anyone know what's going on? It appears even their new Instagram profile is down. Where to find the schedule?

SgrayeffElite Reviewer9 mos ago 62 2

Club Insta?

Anyone have their new Instagram? Need the daily lineup to even consider going and they used to be pretty reliable and consistent with posting it

PiratebaldheadContributor8 mos ago 71 4

Hannah

Anyone every get a dance or cup with Hannah?

Mcook11261 yr ago 80

Split Decision

I’m looking to have actual fun (extras etc) tonight but torn between Torpedos and Delilah’s Manville. Which would you recommend?

sfondi221 yr ago 129 1

Still fun?

Is this place still fun in VIP?

Biggiesmalls$460751 yr ago 100 3

Not Always Open As Schedule Says

Not enough for a review, and im sure most people know this, but I showed up at 12:30 on a Tuesday when they say they're open til 2AM. I fully understand why but people should know just in case.

PiratebaldheadContributor1 yr ago 38

Rio

Hey for 100 did rio provide everything or just a handie

NJBallaElite Reviewer1 yr ago 145 8

Alyssa

Anyone have info on Alyssa, worth a trip to the vip?

Mcook11262 yrs ago 120 6

Rio

What happened to my girl At Delilah's Den manville? Her man finally makes her an honest woman??????

BgBlk2 yrs ago 53 5

Diamond?

On the website recently saw a dancer on the line up list named Diamond. Believe she used to go by Rella. Only saw her listed 1 or 2 nights…anyone know if she is back a DD regularly now? Body is

SlimJim3271 yr ago 45 2

VIP Client sleepovers

The dancers here take you home for a price. Sweet deal.

BgBlk2 yrs ago 83 10

Anyone know what happened to Nikki?

Does anyone know what happened to the dancer Nikki that used to work here?

sandman233Contributor4 yrs ago 42 6

Why do they advertise 2AM Closing and Close at 1AM

I understand the low volume forces them but at least give a reduce admission. I arrived at 12:45 I think this Tuesday and they said closing at 1AM and still asked for 25 for admission. What the heck

moezillaVeteran Reviewer3 yrs ago 25 8

Too detailed too specific

I see a trend where others are bragging about exactly who will do specific acts and ones they have gotten. Yea I know, a quick look at my review and even I may have crossed the line a little bit,…

Seekthethrill 3 yrs ago 44 18

Freakerella

There used to be a dancer named Rella that worked DD Manville…anyone know where she dances now?

SlimJim3273 yrs ago 39 1

Don't put too much faith in their posted schedule.

Lately girls who are scheduled to be there are NOT showing up. I think it's more than girls calling out. The club is just lying. When dancers aren't there, they should update the schedule. They definitely shouldn't lie. I go…

martinb244Veteran Reviewer3 yrs ago 14 2
Advertisement