Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Rio

NJBalla
NJBalla115236

New York

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Hey for 100 did rio provide everything or just a handie

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for BgBlk
BgBlk
•

I heard she's not doing fs anymore

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

She washed my car and painted my house. How's that for service?

Profile picture for BgBlk
BgBlk
•

Oh, so she's back to fs. Thanks.

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

I posted this publicly as a mistake. You would be surprised how much dancers and managers know about this site. Gloating publicly may limit mileage in the future

Profile picture for BgBlk
BgBlk
•

Yeah right!!!!! That's all they do. Those VIP rooms stay sticky.

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

thats why I keep my activities to a bedroom. Many options for the same price if you do the research lol

Profile picture for BgBlk
BgBlk
•

No doubt.

Profile picture for BgBlk
BgBlk
•

Is Rio at a different club now?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement