tuscl

Can you ask dancers to refund your dance money or tip money?

Wednesday, April 27, 2022 3:39 PM
Is it worth asking? Will they ban you from the club for asking? I spent $3000 in a month, a lot of it went towards one dancer. I didn’t ask for an LDK, extended pussy grinding or playing with stick OTP. I didn’t realize my mileage was poor or average.

17 comments

• rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Can you ask the club or dancer i meant. Since both keep some money
  • dogchain
    2 years ago
    2% chance at some money back from the club and I doubt you would get banned for asking. Maybe laughed at. 0.00001% chance of getting it back from the dancer. Might be worth asking for your own peace of mind to know you tried.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Are you retarded I know that you’re just trolling but this is on the low end of the lowest common denominator
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Twentyfive i was thinking if its worth an ask. Idk Would the dancer feel offended? I made such a dumb mistake. I should have at least asked for LDK and playing with johnny OTP those aren’t really serious extras. Wasted money and time.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Dogchain the club made over $1000 from me. How much do you think id get back? Its my fault for not at least asking for ldk or clothed handy, but she didnt offer or mention them either so maybe the answer would be no. I hate being scammed, ripped off
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    You weren't scammed, ripped off Just a fool and his money easily parted. Your only option here is to learn. Or not, there's some like that.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    I think it's time to drop the second word from your tag.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Gsteph its not fair i didnt ask for LDK or OTP stickplay. The dancer didn’t mention or offer those things either. Its just not right. Isnt the point of getting an hour VIP that they give you an LDK...? Otherwise it’s like you got played?
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    If you get 30 mins or more VIP arent you supposed to get LDK
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Absolutely you can ask. In fact, you absolutely should. The vast majority of dancers will be extremely considerate of your request and make every effort to give it back.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    No refunds. SJG
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG thats true, most humans are very greedy.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    It just comes with the territory. Strip club women sell a fantasy. So if they gave refunds they'd be left with next to nothing. SJG
  • idletraveler
    2 years ago
    No, you can't ask for your money back. Sounds to me like you enjoyed your time with the dancer, and kept going back for more while knowing exactly what you'd get. All you can do now is gather up some more money, ask her if she does those extra things you now know about and want, and pay up for the new experiences. If all you want is a handy, save some $ and visit an AMP. LDK and OTP is not guaranteed. Every club and dancer are different. In my experience, some dancers want to get the LDK, but the vast majority don't.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I recommend sticking your willy into an electrical outlet and moving in a back and forth motion. It will be more rewarding and less expensive than visiting a strip club for you.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Shailynn and traveler I wasn’t paying attention and didn’t know about ldking. Its supposed to be guaranteed with 30 minute vip Dancer was sitting around smacking her pussy and talking I was ripped off and fooled
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Take my advice you’ll thank me for it, and if not you, whoever the benefactor of you your life insurance policy will.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion