tuscl

How many of you out there would actually "wife" a dancer?

I have met plenty of men at the strip clubs whom I've danced (IN THE PAST) for and the "regulars" tend to get a bit attached. Not to mention to enthralled in the fantasy at hand. Those of who became "attached" became a bit overwhelming. I have heard everything when it comes to pick up lines even been proposed to. Don't get me wrong there are a handle full of men that i wouldn't mind taking up on the offers given. But don't they realize its just a job for some of us.....

9 comments

• BobbyI
    17 years ago
    No thanks! Fuck 'em and forget 'em.
  • jester214
    17 years ago
    Some men will never have a gorgeous woman give them attention outside of a strip club. It's easy for them to be come attached. No, I don't beleive that I would "wife" a dancer, atleast not one I met in a SC. I agree with Bobbyl, althought not quite those words exactly. I go into a SC thinking of it as a "game" of sorts, once I'm out the door, the "game" is over.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I definitely would never marry anyone who was still a dancer. I take marriage a lot more seriously than someone like Britney Spears.

I've never found a dancer I was interested in marrying either.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    Customers come in different varieties and the dancers can easily indentify the various types. Never married younger guys lacking social skills (e.g Bill Gates before he was rich and famous) I believe would be more likely the type to latch onto dancers in unrealistic ways

As for us married men, many of us (believe it or not) before we were married we routinely dated women in the 7 or 8 looks range, sometimes 9's and sometimes 6's, which just happens to be the norm for most dancers anyways, and (for the educated among us) nearly always these women were educated, something most dancers lack - so are not quite as gullible as these young guys

Yes, we are in general at least 20 years older than most dancers now, so yes dancers can be attractive to us -for that reason alone.

As for whether we would "wife" a dancer?

Well assuming I was single, personally I would consider them damaged goods of some type, and I would find it very hard to commit to a woman that's been grinding the cocks of 1000's of men, and for some perhaps giving out "extras" to maybe 100s

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    I wouldn't say it's impossible to consider something like that. However I do associate a number of negatives with dancing I wouldn't want a wife to do. One thing is I would want a wife to have worked a real job and know how to appreciate the hard work some people have to do to earn their money. If a dancer doesn't know anything other than dancing, she doesn't really appreciate in my opinion how hard it is for some people to get their weekly or monthly paycheck.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Another thing she probably doesn't appreciate, is how "partying" is NOT a work-related activity. In the many places I've worked, one consistent trend among new hires in their first "real" positions, has been that they have to figure out that arriving on time sober is part of the job requirement. And that staying out way way late on any night before work, or leaving work early with work mates, either one in order to drink alcohol, is probably a bad plan.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Didn't we just have this "discussion" recently?

I probably wouldn't end up 'wifing' a dancer, however, I wouldn't totally rule it out either. Some of the qualification for a dancer to become my 'third' wife would be:

1) must be bi-sexual
    2) must be able to support me
    3) must bring dancer frineds home for her and I both
    4) must not perform 'unsafe' sex with customers
    5) must not smoke pot or do illegal drugs
    6) must report ALL income to me

I don't think that's too unreasonable......... for a PIMP!
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    A while back I was trying to pay a compliment to a favorite dancer that I have know for over 3 years. She has a killer body and of all my favorites is the one I trust the most. I told her that "If I was 30 years younger and you weren't married. You would be in serious trouble." She replied that "I would be the one in trouble because she is very demanding and always gets what she wants." I think that she "won". Bones: You know who I am talking about. I hope to see her tomorrow.
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    I like the way you think, Bones!

Your list is almost perfect, with only 2 small adjustments for me:

1) must be gay
    7) must accept polygamy, as I would still like to "keep" my present SO
    8) must be able to physically defend herself from afore-mentioned SO

Who's yer momma????? ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion