tuscl

New Here!

TheGap
Like a Pimp
Hello,
Do any of you seasoned dancers have any tips for a girl looking to get into the game? Are there cities to avoid? Do you absolutely need fake boobs? Do you HAVE to wear stripper heels?
Any help is much appreciated,
Leah

31 comments

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    First, before we get to the answers, how big is that gap?
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Come on scrubby, tell the truth for just this one time. I can find my balls on your chin anytime I want to.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    LMFAO it's a bit rich when dumbassscrub, TUSCL's #1 most ignored member and the only one with > 100 ignores, advises anyone on who to ignore around here. 🤭🤡

https://tuscl.net/top40.php?id=11
  • VanessaM
    2 years ago
    Please register as a dancer first. We are a secret society that’s not a secret, lol
  • TheGap
    2 years ago
    Hello,
    I am pleased to make your acquaintance. Nobody’s balls have ever been on my chin before🤷‍♀️. Maybe you can show me how that works?
    Leah
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

Appears to be another troll which explains why scrubbie was so welcoming.
  • TheGap
    2 years ago
    Okay, I will “register” as a dancer. I’m sorry, I’ve been confused all my life. I thought I had to get a BFA in Dance Performance to register as a dancer.
    Leah
  • VanessaM
    2 years ago
    I just gave you advice but you’re making a joke out of it

- A veteran dancer that could help ya ass out 🥴
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Leah this is mostly a customer site, but we have a few great dancers here our dancers here are an awesome few, you might want to head on over to stripper web a/k/a The Pink Site,
    BTW The only one with balls on their chin is the desert shrub, because he needs to be watered regularly nothing really grows well in the desert, so you might find him to be a bit stunted.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Don't worry shrubby, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @TheGap FYI there's also a Dressing Room forum here which only registered dancers can post in.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Leah you got to add some pics, don’t even have to include face but if you want even better. The guys gotta to add reviews or pay VIP so the girls got to add pics to get street cred. Otherwise people aren’t gonna think your real
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    If you’re just considering it, then just hit up a club relatively close to you. Yes, most clubs are going to want you to wear heels. I don’t personally like plain clear heels and I don’t buy dancer stuff off Amazon, but that will be the easiest for just starting.
    https://www.amazon.com/Pleaser-Womens-SK…

No you don’t need fake heels. No, you don’t need to look like a Maxim model. Don’t worry about what city is best until you have done a few shifts in your area.
  • VanessaM
    2 years ago
    Yes post pics. And I wouldn’t have “like a pimp” in your handle. Remember SW is sketchy so don’t come off sketchy. Especially since you are new.

The more you are part of the community they more your fellow workers will open up.

Once you go to a club leave a review
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Yeah the "like a pimp” handle makes one wonder what we're dealing with here
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^ So says unverified dumbassscrub, TUSCL's #1 most ignored, the only member with > 100 ignores. 🤭🤡
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^ So says unverified dumbassscrub, TUSCL's #1 most ignored, the only member with > 100 ignores. 🤭🤡
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Stripper Heels are mandatory, the higher the better, and strapped on. Thigh high stockings also good. And makeup is mandatory.

Everything else is of comparatively low importance.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

Believe it, he wears stripper heels all the time which means he has to bend farther over so the goats can fuck him!
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I’m not sure why heels are required - the Mons Venus in Tampa didn’t used to require heels, it’s been awhile so not sure if that’s the still the case, but nothing is as sexy as a tanned, blonde “10” walking around the club totally nude except for a pair of white tennis shoes.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    If you shop at The Gap. nicespice will seek your death.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    As I suspected: Every single thing SJG requires doesn't mean jack shit to me.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Leah your questions are pretty broad...

But yeah you need to wear stripper heels working at a strip club. Dome clubs don't require them but it looks bad wearing regular heels when everyone else has work shoes on
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Also ignore the trolls who go on every thread calling everyone a troll. Keep in mind urs elderly men incessantly doing it day in day out on this site. Do just a heads up
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Eltriste is our newest troll. Handle less than a month old, already with over 30 comments mostly attacking other posters. He also references behaviors going back "years", and is a typical liberal.

Bharlem nailed it. TheGap comes across as very sketchy and completely insincere. Just calling it like it is. Maybe Founder should require verification to join as a dancer.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Eltriste = Icey.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Eltriste = cancer on humanity. Here's wishing you a short life Icey, dixie, eltriste et al
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Gap. That's what you need toblook out for. They do this for years to some members. Once you ignore them the discussions can be useful
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icey you advised people to attack landlords, rob businesss, destroy corporate headquarters...comon now
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    Go on stripperweb.com, this site is not where you get advice about dancing.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    In all seriousness, it depends on the person not the website whether you get good advice. nicespice is one of the best examples of who you should pay attention to. She isn't posturing and self-important. She can agree to disagree, doesn't constantly judge, scold and belittle.

People who give good advice will rarely tell you what you should do. They'll just try to make sure you consider all the consequences, short and long term, of your options.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion