tuscl

What happens if you stop being their regular randomly?

What if youve been seeing a dancer for many weeks, spending $400+ but randomly stop coming in? Will they be pissed, or assume you’ve found someone else?
Do most regulars get hooked on one dancer and keep seeing them for months, years?

14 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    If you're not a troll (and I still believe you are a troll), then you have literally zero understanding of human nature.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Comon mate... ive shown you nothing but respect
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    You'll probably get a few text messages, if you've shared contact info, then they'll just move along to the next victim, they didn't start working in the clubs because they knew you were coming in, and they will continue working in the clubs with the next group of PLs that start coming in.
    Life goes on.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Twentyfive do you think it would make them be more willing to offer OTC and lower their price? Woild they feel rejected if they think you’re spending money on other women now? Would they put in more effort or favors to attempt to get you back as a customer?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I don't waste time thinking about it
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @BigThirdEye

I will play along and answer your question:

Q: What happens if you stop being their regular randomly?
    A: Whatever happens will happen.

Every PL/RIL-Strippers relationship is unique however Regular-in-Love/Pathetic-Loser versus Stripper breakups are just the natural order of things, people grow apart, move, find better things to do, die, etc etc.

They both might miss each other, be angry or sad or resentful, however in time they both realize that anyone can be replaced.

Sometimes the PL will stalk and harass the stripper for not providing OTC, or do things he believes he deserves, is entitled to, because he really wants something that she is not willing to sell to him/YOU.

Some Pathetic Losers are completely repulsive assholes and no stripper/woman will ever do OTC with them, at any price.

Q: What if youve been seeing a dancer for many weeks, spending $400+ but randomly stop coming in?
    A: She might miss him financially, and in time she really won’t, she can replace him, everyone can be replaced by someone even better for her, wealthier, nicer, physically, mentally, emotionally, financially superior.

Q: Will they be pissed, or assume you’ve found someone else?
    A: Who know how a stripper would react, she might just be happy that she doesn’t have to deal with a misogynistic/asshole customer anymore.

Q: Do most regulars get hooked on one dancer and keep seeing them for months, years?
    A: NO; Only a few sick individuals are like YOU; Stalkers/Psychopaths that regard other people as objects to be manipulated and instruments of gratification and utility.

YOU have no discernible conscience, are devoid of empathy and find it difficult to perceive other people's nonverbal cues, needs, emotions, and preferences.

Consequently, YOU, the psychopath, reject other people's rights and his desires.

YOU rationalize your behavior showing an utter absence of remorse for hurting or harassing others.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    BigThirdEye, I don't mean to dox you, but are you Mr Richard Feder from Fort Lee NJ?

"Richard Feder, you sure ask a lot of questions for someone from New Jersey!"
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Cj kent what the hell is your post mate...

I didnt say im going to the dancer for months years i asked if most regulars do

What’s wrong with you, to come on here throwing around terms like psychopath, stalker, all these terms.
    I havent harassed anybody

How did I hurt anybody? By not buying more dances? That’s nonsense
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Cj Kent this is why people accuse yoi of trolling, yoi go around trying to start drama with random people. You’ve been coming after me on my threads for some time now
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Nothing happens. She just ignores you back. But keeps an eye out in case you try to start drama.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    I'm not sure if this is a bad thing or not, but I actually have experienced this for once. I'll try to keep it brief. I had a girl that I saw semi-regularly. Really wasn't enough money for her to go crazy over me, but she did and semi-regularly is being generous. Anyway, I saw her after a while said pleasantries then went over to a slimmer women and got my rocks (non-sex) off with her. She gave me dark looks up until I left the club. She wasn't happy but didn't say anything as I danced with someone else even though she very clearly expected me to see her regularly. Fortunately I didn't (and still don't) go to clubs regularly enough so I haven't seen her since but she was annoyed. To be fair, she is a rotund (not obese just pleasantly plump) women though she's still very cute, someone you'd see more as a girlfriend or good friend rather than a stripper. SO I can assume other reasons but she definetely was annoyed I didn't see her anymore.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Eatafador what length of time did you see that dancer for and how much did you spend on her?
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    Spent like $50 on her. We talked a lot more than we danced
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Damn lucky that’s a cheap dance
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion