I'm a fucking loser
Who goes on more autistic tirades?

11 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    This thread is ironic! 🤭🤡
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I think slp has been off his anal suppository anti psychosis meds longer than sjg. Judging by his autistic obsessive compulsive searching of old threads snd cutting and pasting them to fulfill his delusions.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    I think biggdumbass is clearly obsessed with me in an autistic way. 🤭🤡
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icey why don’t you dm them if you have such a problem , ive never seen sjg insult you
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Well duh, who spends the equivalent hours to a full time job threatening and insulting people, having several hundred post conversations with himself, and telling everyone they're having fun wrong as if he's some oracle of wisdom on the matter?

SJG has more autistic tirades than every other member of this board _combined!_
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Isn't creating a troll thread about people you have on "ignore" considered an autistic tirade?

🤔🤭🤡
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetradon. But SLD digs up ancient threads and copies and pastes various quotes out if context to create a false narrative then posts them in random threads ad nauseum. SJG has never done that.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    LMFAO I'm just posting you directly and as per the thread topic, my niggette. You have every opportunity to explain your context, but the reality is that you can't.

Besides, it's funny as fuck that you're posting about my posts but yet claim to have me on ignore. 🤭🤡

• Eltriste
    2 years ago
    SJG compulsively posts nonsense

SLD scours years old threads copying and pasting segments then reposting them in every thread after certain members post. He does this all day every day and has done so for years.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Yes Iceytriste I do that for anyone that's a troll to me.

But not all day every day. To my pet trolls it might seem like that, though.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Icey, there is no such thing as Autism, and you are a Keyboard Koward for even mentioning it.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion