tuscl

Crazy Homeless People

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
So today I’m rolling through town on a main road, 5 lanes (1 turning lane) and speed limit is 40, if traffic flow allows it most people do 50.

There’s this crazy crack head riding his skateboard in the middle of the right lane, never mind there is a good wide sidewalk on both sides on the road. People are blowing their horns at him and he’s flipping everyone off. He is going very fast but not 40MPH fast. He does his trick and hops the curb to hit the sidewalk, then loses control and crashes into a cement drain culvert at full speed. Tumbles several times and his headphones come flying off. I witness all of this waiting at a stop light 1 block up. Dude must have been on some great drugs because he hops up, no pain and starts bowing. When I drive by I honk my horn and he flashes the peace sign. I’m in good shape for my age and if I fell like that, I’d probably still be there and this happened 4 hours ago!

Ever since March 2020 shit keeps getting weirder everyday.

Have a good weekend everyone and any child of the 80s will remember the video game SKAE OR DIE.

30 comments

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Shailynn, there are rules for our public roads. If someone is doing something wrong you can report them. But there likely are rules about using the cell phone while driving, and there are speed limits for a reason.

SJG

Gabby
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=3569
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Speaking of crazy homeless people...
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ and speaking of Keyboard Kowards who shit on this board.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Unlike you, Walter Mitty, I've never threatened another board member, let alone in graphic terms.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I defend my f2f life and its privacy. There is no middle ground or compromise here.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Despite what the voices in your head say, no one here cares enough to scour public library terminals for you. You are boring, Walter Mitty.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ And you Tetradon continue to be a Keyboard Koward. You need to find your own material to post about.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Blame Reagan for gutting the mental health care system.

It's all gone to hell coz the private sector is on a cash grab fucking society over. Rents food anything they can raise prices on they will. While biden let's them and sends our tax dollars to Ukraine
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "And you Tetradon continue to be a Keyboard Koward."

This thread is about crazy homeless people. I just call a spade a spade.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I was a child in the 50s and 60s, but that reminded me of how we did crazy shit, took a skate apart and screwed the two halves on a board and made our own skate boards surprised we didn't kill ourselves, Do you remember getting a lawnmower engine and fastening it onto a bicycle, the motors were always too powerful for those puny bikes we attached them to, we'd get them going at a pretty good clip hit a curb and the bicycle would just explode into a million pieces, no helmets in those days either, it's amazing that we're still alive.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    This thread is about taunting and harassing sjg because you know any mention of mental illness triggers him

It's like provoking frank james. It makes you responsible
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Oh look, it's our woman beating, pimping, pandering, addicting, thieving paragon of morality. Fuck off.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You have to make up lies about me to feel better

Go pay to fuck off
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Yep 25!!! It’s a good thing I didn’t get into using power tools until I was in high school.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "You have to make up lies about me to feel better

Go pay to fuck off"

All your own words. What does your stripper hoe sister charge for bareback anal these days?
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    And I’ve made it into my 60’s drinking out of a garden hose and eating dirt!
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Funny thing talk about power tools, I still have the original Black and Decker drill that my dad brought in the early 60s, they were all metal then heavy as fuck and the extension cord would always be missing when you needed it. That drill is at least 12-14 pounds, can you imagine using an anachronism like that now-a-days.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Garden hose yes, but not eating dirt or sand.

Mental Illness is a horrible myth. We need to resist and eradicate the Mental Health System. This Frank James was a product of it.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetraplop keep lying and harassing people here to make yourself feel better
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @Motorhead
    I never ate dirt but we all drank off the same garden hose, and we played ball till it got too dark to see, then whichever house was closest we'd go to the side if the hose wasn't attached, stick our head under the hose bib and get a good drink.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    "What does your stripper hoe sister charge for bareback anal these days?"

She don't charge me nothing cause she knows me and iceydougsta be niggaz!
    iceydougsta aint that right homie!
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ He calls me sheltered, then he thinks it's cool for non-black people to call themselves that. Lulz.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    “Funny thing talk about power tools, I still have the original Black and Decker drill that my dad brought in the early 60s”

That’s funny because I had one too. When my dad retired and moved to Florida in the 80’s he gave it to me. I kept it for almost 40 more years until I recently moved a few months ago and finally tossed it.

I’m not a handy man but I never owned one of the lightweight cordless modern drills. Only that heavy boat anchor
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Old Black and Decker drills are all metal, no plastic.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ The drill still works, it's almost 60 years old amazing nothing they make now is anywhere near as durable.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I Never bought many tools. Saved myself thousands of dollars over the years to waste on strippers

Nearly all my tools were vintage hand me downs from my dad. That old stuff never wore out
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Sorry to tell you but Black and Decker makes home tools. They are not as durable as the professional tools.

SJG

red
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=4946
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    A nice post about some normal Friday weirdness, hijacked by trolls into an immediate flame war.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ you’re the one that inspired me to use the ignore feature. It’s working and they’re going crazy. Kinda funny.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG: "Shailynn, there are rules for our public roads. "

Right, because the point of this thread was to talk about the rules of the road.

🤦‍♂️
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion