tuscl

When Your Career Has Peaked

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I read an article about it being Carmen Electra's 50th Birthday. It provided a link to her Instagram, which also has a link in it. Only one link, and here it is. That blows. In her heyday I'd say she was in the top 10 of hottest female celebrities in the 90s. Now this... It's a shame she didn't marry some Middle Eastern oil billionaire like so many similar to her did. No, instead she married Dennis Rodman who wore the dress to the wedding instead of her.

https://getlegendzxl.com/carmen/

5 comments

• PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    Why are you sad for her, she looks great and is getting paid for her looks STILL, while doing very little for that paycheck.

Good for her 👍🏼
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Because she was/is cool, still looks great, there should be more out there for her than selling dick pills to guys like cashman1234 probably only making about $1,500 a month off the endorsement.

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Based on her IG, it looks like she's not worried about paying bills. She seems to be on the celebrity judge circuit for several reality competition shows and game shows, among other things.
  • SanchoRG
    2 years ago
    Wow she still looks great
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Where is scrubbie? This is an obvious Male Enhancement Ad!

I hope Shailynn is getting more than just the tip for this promo. Lol!

Carmen Electra is a beauty, and she’s made questionable dating choices during her journey. There was The Worm and also Dave Navarro - and I believe she was with Prince as well (which likely helped her career get started).

I hope that website accepts my prepaid xvideoz Diners Club card as payment. I would be happy with a few more inches! It’s gotta be legit -
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion