tuscl

A possible weird conversation with a dancer

You think it's possible to bring back a stripper ghost from a strip club?

I could rattle on a bunch of weird things. Anyone know of any haunted strip clubs? So far the only ghosts I may have encountered have been very friendly to me. I've mentioned the topic of ghosts to more than one dancer and many seem to be very open to the idea and have their own stories. I have even thought about doing the EVP thing I think they call it and see if anyone answers me but I would do it in my own house.

4 comments

• David9999
    17 years ago
    sounds like an excellent idea for a new show on Fox Broadcast or maybe TLC or some similar channel- combining sex, strippers, and the occult - all in one show
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Yeah, they could even ask did the stripper ghost sexually molest you? Then you could say, well I fell asleep naked on the sofa and the next thing I knew I felt a sucking sensation. Obviously she's a horny ghost. Then say "I plan on bringing her to the strip clubs to mess up the DJ's sound tracks." "He talks too much anyway so he could use something to shut him up."

Or maybe try to be more serious and use the EVP thing and see if something really happens. Even if the only thing you hear is a ghost recording talking stripper shit, it could be an instant hit with the crowd.
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    From what I can remember about EVP, you'd probably have better results spinning a Beatles record backwards...that stuff sounds like BS to me. All the TV shows about ghosts are messed up too (the worst was that show on MTV where they had kids explore haunted places for money). They hype things up telling you all the gory details about all the supposed "happenings" at the site they're going to investigate, then everyone gets scared and starts to see "stuff". What would you expect to hear from the strippers of old..."would thee like to partake of a dance with me in the back chamber m'lord?"

Having said all that...supposively Diamond Cabaret in NY is haunted with the ghost of an old guy in a flannel shirt. I've never seen him, but several of the dancers have felt his "presecene" or seen fleeting glimses of him in the VIP area or in the big mirrors on the walls there.

I love ghost stories...I just don't believe many of them. I used to have some awesome websites in my bookmarks that dealt with hanuted places nationwide, but I seem to have lost them...sorry...
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Sounds to me like a good plot for one of those popular-with-adolescents sci-fi dramas -- Adromeda, or Firefly, or Star Trek Voyager. Stripper ghost returns to where the "erotic psycho-paremedian tachyon pulses" are strongest, inhabits a crew member (har har, get it? "Member" har har), takes over the ship in a search for her lost favorite customer. So on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion