tuscl

I know how it feels

Bharlem
Infamous V
Tuesday, April 19, 2022 12:21 AM
Spent my weekend in Dallas and had a blast. I visited 6/7 stripclubs but won’t leave a review because I was pretty wasted my entire trip. But one thing stuck out, I got some of the customer experience. I was at XTC Saturday night while there decided to get a lap dance. Saw this Latina sitting in the lap dance section and asked her for a dance. Her dance was great and I would of gotten more but her ugly ass partner was standing over me motioning for me to make it rain. 1) This is a lap dance paid per song 2) I was tipping her while she was dancing I felt pressured and couldn’t enjoy myself Next incident. Me and my friend move on and chilling on the balcony rails overlooking the stage when two different latinas come over. I’m almost out of ones so I give her $100 to go get me singles. The other one stays and begins dancing on me so I tip her the remaining ones I have in my hand. Then she goes and puts her hands on my money trying to tell me how to tip. I tell her don’t put her hands on my money and continue to tip her. My guy friend whispers in my ear I should stand up for myself. And so I decided to stop tipping. Her partner came back with the ones, I took them and bounced. If I had more money coming just for you and your friend why would you feel the need to be greedy? It was not a good feeling. Don’t believe I ever came off like that to a customer but if I have I’m definitely working on my act

16 comments

• Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Yeah, I'm sure it goes both ways. There are dancers who get greedy or overly worried about getting shorted and press too hard for money, which can be a major turnoff. it then becomes a self fulfilling prophecy, where they push to get more money and customers top the flow. Then I'm sure there are customers who'll take advantage of a dancer who doesn't push hard enough for money. It's a bit of a chicken and egg problem, similar to the issue of what time dancers show up & what time customers come in. That scenario is why I've gravitated more and more towards having a favorite/being a regular customer. Neither of us have to deal with that bullshit, we both know we're not gonna get the wrong kind of fucked.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    That’s cool B I been wanting to hit up DFW area again. People seem to like Bucks Fort Worth a lot. I gotta go. And my thing as far things not going my way in the club. I don’t get into back and forth with people. If it’s not going right I just get up and move. I just keep it moving it I find something good. Just turn around and walk. If I keep having to do this I’ll walk my ass to the next club. Idgaf I’m always moving and grooving till I find something good, I’m just short on time a lot of nights I’m not gonna waste it on bullshit
  • Bharlem
    2 years ago
    @muddy I went to both Bucks. I went to Bucks Wild in the early evening 6/7 pm on Easter Sunday. Out of the 4 clubs we visited, this was the only one where the girls were on staged. The other Bucks was the best out of the 3 I visited on Saturday night. They had every ethnicity and there were some lookers 😍. I think you will enjoy the Bucks clubs
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    @muddy bucks gets wild including the cabaret so agree with her rec. Think most customers will like these spots
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    I think a lot of girls act entitled to whatever in the club. Money, respect, tips, drinks, whatever. A phrase I love is, attitude of gratitude. I have an attitude of gratitude in the club, I am not entitled and I’m not of the attitude that men are stupid or we should use them or whatever (well, MOST men). If you are surprised and turned off by these girls’ behavior I’m sure you don’t act like that towards customers. Good for you. 👍🏼
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    Also, man, I just saw a tiktok of Babydoll’s in Dallas and it looked SO NICE, holy moly.
  • Bharlem
    2 years ago
    @pinksugardoll Baby dolls is very nice but it was a lil cold for me. It was the first club I went to. All the dancers looked the same so it was hard for me to find one that I could get excited about. But the clientele I saw was mature spenders 🤑 I’m sure as a dancer you’d do good there. I more felt at home at bucks and saw dancers who looked more in line with me
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    If you mean Latina as in Mexican, Mexican people aren't usually not so friendly with strangers. So, if you were being friendly, they may have thought you were all sloppy drunk, and they could get away with grabbing at your $. Lots of dancers don't think about what kind of word of mouth reputation they are making for themselves. If they know you are not local, they will just try to get as much $ from you as then can, even if you end up throwing shade on them. I wish you could give their names, so anyone going to Dallas would be wary of them.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    Buck’s Ft Worth is where I usually work.
  • Bharlem
    2 years ago
    @pinksugardoll Damn, if I would of known I would of came and made it rain on you… next time
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Kick dem bitches in da balls Bharlem
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    My understanding is that some of the Dallas clubs are awash in Cuban dancers now. This very much sounds like the kind of behavior often experienced with Cuban dancers. IME Mexican and other Latin American dancers tend not to be as aggressive as their Cuban counterparts.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    As far as the broader moral of the story, I agree with your guy friend about standing up for yourself. IME the best way to short circuit this behavior is to head it off at the pass and send them away. Now I'm sure that this is harder to do for a dancer who probably sympathizes with these girls more than the average male customer does, but it does sound like they were taking advantage of the situation.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I'm skeptical there are so many Cuban dancers. But I don't really have convenient access to top clubs in relatively stripping-friendly cities. I've only met two dancers who claimed to be Cuban. One I believed, but she was more Jersey Cuban that Cuba Cuban. The other sounded like she was from Spain.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ Cubans have saturated some markets now, most notably Miami. The problem is that there is only so much capacity in any one city to absorb them as not everyone likes Latinas, so they've been spreading. We had a large wave of them come through Jacksonville a few years back. At one point Wackos was like Little Havana and others were sprinkled in clubs across the city. To this day Cubans are easily a 3rd of the Wackos roster and you'll still find some in other J'ville clubs as well. The ones who survived here were those who were best able to learn English and were generally lighter skinned (including some that are lilly white). In each club they work in they are easily the most aggressive girls on the roster. The others moved on, presumably to spread out to other cities. I know that Club Oz in Clearwater had a boatload of them when I visited recently. I'll let others opine on other cities, but I've heard that the wave extended to Dallas. I never saw them in the NYC metro area in numbers, probably because the Latina-friendly clubs are already packed with Dominican, Puerto Rican, Columbian and various other Latina flavors.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I don’t appreciate it when a dancer acts like she’s entitled to my money - or when a dancer decides to eye my money like it’s hers. I prefer to relax and just enjoy my time in a club, and that type of shit keeps me from chilling. I don’t appreciate it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion